Oc-based elements of harmony

((how about we dont know we have the elements yet, play it sorta like the first ep of the actual mlp:fim series))

After sky handed out the last invite, he went straight to the school to plan the party for the filly's. Once there he put up streamers, placed ballons, set up cupcakes and cakes and all the other stuff a party needs.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((so we dont have the elements, well its PARTY TIME...when you guys get here))

Sky was doing the last touch to the party when all the filly's and colts arrived. They were all so happy that hey had a party. Some of them instantaly noticed the choc fountain but a few others noticed the giant slide, which was sky's own idea. Sky was playing games with all the filly's and colts when some of the other pony vile citizens made it to the faboulus party

((btw, yes sky did invite everypony who is on this RP))

Sky noticed fire show up with a gift, he wondered who for. Sky put a hoof buzzer on hos hoof as he went to great the filly.

"Hi, and welcome to the PONYVILE SCHOOL PARTY" he shouted out as he extended a hoof

As sky shook fire's hoof, the hoof buzzer went off delivering a shock to fire((soz, i know i interfeared with your Char, but thats what a hoof shack buzzer does))

Sky started laughing

"HAHAHA...classic" he said laughing, same with the other pony's around it.

((they arnt laughing at you, they are laughing at the prank))

Star came in a little later than everyone else and shook Sky's hand and got buzzed. She laughed at the shock.

"Oh, the classics."

Sky laughed as he walked inside. He ran over to a group of filly's bobbing for apples, He stuck his head in and pulled out a apple. When he tried to pull it out it pulled him back in and he fell in the bowl. He laughed as he got out of the bowl

((lol, sky dousnt quit, you remember the civil war RP, he never quits))

Sky took the encouragement as a challange and went again, pulling out a cupcake. He ate it and lauged as he went off to play pin the tail on the pony

(Oh my gosh Midnight XD that's actually my Main Character's nickname. BTW we should have an adventure!)

Star nodded politely to Midnight.

"Hi there, want to play a game?"

Sky laughed as he pinned the tail on his face by accident, making a moustash. He pulled it off and gave it to a little fily and went to eat a cupcake. He saw the newcomer and grabbed a cupcake for him.

"Hi, welcoem to the party, who are you?"

Sky laughed and pulled a peice of rope. A bucket on the roof tipped and poured icy cold water onto star

"April fools" He said while laughting so hard he fell back into the apple filled water

Star shook our her mane and her tail.

"I keep looking out for all the new pranks that I keep forgetting to look out for the old ones!" she laughed.

((sorry i am later i was sleeping went you guys started)) Stormchaser finally got to the party he was busy taking care of some thunder as he went up to the door he heard Sky yell CUPCAKE FIGHT so he enteer and dodgeing cup cakes as he went thoght the party which was easy for him because he dodge more diffect things on a nomal basics((Dash before the hoof buzzer i ask bluelight a qustion in PM so i want a awnser from him before you do that))

((why? what is so bad about the hoof buzzer? its a party with pranks, dont be so serious, and i didnt shake your hoof, so it didnt make a difference :P))

Sky was throwing cupcakes at ponys and doging cupcakes thrown at him. He saw a cupcake come at him that was close to his mouth. He caught it in his mouth as he ate it. While he was eating a pony threw another cupcake that hit sky in the head. He started alughing as he saw more cupcakes coming his way

Archived