MLP: Mares of Tomorrow (Open / Accepting)

XanXeto

Celestia paced aboard the control room of the massive Airship Celestia, "Where is Twilight?" she asked herself only to look at the time, "Oh, I'm the early one," she said with a smile, "She still have 20 minutes," she said and relaxed as she sat down in her command chair to wait. Twilight piloted her ship but Celestia was still its commanding officer, but she trusted Twilight and allowed the young mare to take the pilot seat and control the ship in her place, this allowed Celestia to plan and plot with a more clear head and relaxed mind.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discord teleported to Spike. "Oh Spike! Since I am part Dragon, I have researched and figured out we are releated! Oh, my first relitive!" Discord spawned in tissues to blow his nose, and clean up Spike's fake tears Discord had made. "Oh how wonderful! What should we do my cousin? Fly a Airship?" He said and they were teleported to a cockpit of an air ship. "Ride bikes?" Discord then asked and they were teleported on to a quadruple pedal bike. They were then teleported back to ponyville. "So, what next?"

Spike was quickly taken out of his thoughts as the tall and malevolent presence of Discord was now near him, spouting out nonsense as usual, then teleporting him around to different place before they returned back to where he was originally; beside Applejack in a big, open field away from both Ponyville and Canterlot. "Huh-what? Wait, Discord! You--you..." He stopped himself as he got a good look at him, seeing everything he was wearing, and everything that was attached to him. One fake leg, tail attachments, and a weird set of clothing. It seemed Applejack wasn't the only one that was dressed oddly. Was this just the norm of this dimension. "You look so different." He said in surprise and amazement.

-----

Twilight looked around in the big navigation deck. It was quiet large, and quiet empty as well. She felt really alone whenever she was here. The meet with Star Blazer was nice while it lasted though. Meet... meet... meeting. Wait, oh no! She had a meeting with Celestia later today and she nearly forgot about it. She looked over at the clock and saw that it was twenty minutes till noon. She had twenty minutes to get to the control room! She quickly took the goggles off and placed them down on the seat in a hurry and rushed towards the door, opening and closing it with her magic. She dashed down the long hallway, slightly beginning to pant. She ran passed the three fillies who had named their group as the Cutie Mark Crusaders, nearly tripping over Sweetiebelle. "Sorry!" She said to them, but she didn't stop for anything. She finally got to the door for the control room and stopped, catching her breath and regaining her composure before going in. She opened the door gently with her magic and walked in; sweat going down from her forehead and she still slightly panted. "You--you wanted to see me, Princess Celestia?" She said as she walked in closer, but then stopping once she was in the center of the room, keeping a respectable distance from her mentor and Princess.

Applejack watched as Twilight ran off. She knew she had an important meeting with the princess or something like that, but she didn't think she was late. She turned to face spike, seeing him talking with Discord. "Discord? What the hay are you doin' here?"

Princess Luna came out to see Twilight Sparkle, and her sister Celestia. "Hello there, Twilight." Luna said, "Hello, Dear sister." She greeted them as she came in, standing next to Celestia. She didn't know Celestia's plan, but soon she will, and she will get a clear understanding of it. She awaited Celestia's announcement. ((Found a good picture of Steampunk Luna,))

post-9816-0-69924100-1402325733_thumb.jp

"I look diffrent?" Discord said looking at himself. "Hmpm. I do." He attached an extra screw onto his leg. "There. All better." He said as he flipped his cane. "Oh and my dear sweet Applejack. I was just visiting my only relitive, Spike the baby dragon." He said as he threw Spike into the air, and had him parichute down. "I thought I was welcome in Ponyville." Discord shed a tear.

"Hmm, is that him?" Luna asked, opening the door, "Welcome Spike, how have you been?" Luna asked the young dragon, though Spike seemed a bit nervous, she brushed it off and welcomed him into the Room with Celestia, her, and Twilight.

"Hmm, I guess I am alright," She said turning away, and then asking Celestia, "would you like some tea, dear sister? Before the Sun sets and the moon rises?"

Soon Twilight and Luna had joined her, she was busy getting her plan ready to preset she paid no mind to the surroundings, then Luna asked about tea, "No thank you dearest sister I am good" she said warmly with a polite nod, "Now I believe we have to prepare to make the first move, Chrysalis probably knows much about our plans and we have to move faster then she can," she said, "judging by past incidents with her, her numbers are high, very high," she said, "and unfortunately with the elements split between the ships it becomes risky at times"

"Hm." She made a sound, "Indeed. " Luna said not keeping her eye off of spike, "What if there is a Changeling Spy already in motion?" She asked

Archived