MLP: Mares of Tomorrow (Open / Accepting)

XanXeto

blog-0747976001392792596.jpg

"...These mares have their minds set to changing not just Equestria, but all of the world. They have all the materials needed to make their dreams come true..."

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fluttershy___mares_of_tomorrow_by_lionheartcartoon-d4sh4zv.jpg

Story

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

So before Twilight and Spike found this alternate dimension, the mares, Spike, Princesses, and some of the important ponies in Ponyville came together. They had decided since they're new inventions have been working so well; telephones, machines for comfortable living, and other gadgets. They were now looking for something revolutionary, something that would bring Equestria together even closer. Applejack spoke up about something that ran on a motor and would take any pony quickly to the destination by ground, not just trains, but something personal for every pony. Rainbow Dash then threw in her two cents into the matter and mentioned about flight. Forget the ground, why don't we take this to the sky she thought. The Princesses looked at each other with interest to the idea. Twilight then spoke, asking how that was going to be possible. That was when Celestia teleported everyone to the castle, but not just any part of it. Come to find out, the Princesses had incorporated a facility deep within the mountain, creating and testing new devices. As everyone looked around, Spike seemed to most observant of everything around him, as if taking mental notes.

At once, the group was taking to a secluded room all the way in the back of the facility. Celestia opened the door and revealed a strange looking crystal. The Crystal of Numbus, or the Crystal of Winds as most called it. It was a crystal that gave out energy in the form of strong air currents. Celestia informed the group that they would be able to split this crystal into many different smaller crystals, each one able to power a massive ship. After a little talk, both Applejack and Rainbow Dash, as well as everyone else agreed that this would be the best plan to move them forward with the times. As every pony was ready to leave the facility, Twilight had noticed that Spike had gone missing. In reality, the Spike that was with them from the beginning was a changeling, working for Queen Chrysalis and stealing as much information in it's mind as it could.

Weeks had passed still with no sign of Spike or where he had gone. The mane six had not given up on searching for him, but they had to focus on building the airships at the same time. Twilight began to feel a cold spot in her heart, bad feelings and thoughts filling her head. She didn't know where her dragon friend had gone, or if he was alright. Anxiety and worry filled her body as she became more lost in her thoughts, becoming quiet an distant from her other friends, fearing that she would never see Spike again. Off in the distance, within the Everfree Forest, smoke began to rise for no explained reason. Any attempts to contact Chrysalis or anyone else within to see what was going on was met with silence. Concern now arose, even within Celestia and Luna.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't until the next morning, the day had started just like any other, the denizens of Ponyville have begun their day just like they always do. Starting up the shops, going to school, making and going through with their plans, and hanging out with their friends. Twilight had begun her day as well with a new spell book, and a new project. Of course, Spike was by her side and aiding her with the project. When she revealed that she learned the spell to see into other dimensions ever since her experience with the mirror. Spike wasn't so sure about this at first, but that didn't make him stop helping his friend. It wasn't till Twilight placed in the last ingredient and cast the spell that something strange happened. A bright glow on the wood floor began to rise up, encasing the entire house in a bright white, then quickly changed into a dark blue. It was then that the blue changed into a surreal image of what seemed to be just between Canterlot and Ponyville, except there seemed to be a lot of differences from what the two were use to. They saw big, round, flying crafts in the air. Two in particular were the biggest out of the rest, having the names on each one; Luna and Celestia. The spell didn't last long and the image went away, but not before they saw their friends dressed in strange and interesting clothing. Twilight was utterly giddy at this discovery, so much so that Spike was beginning to worry that she would go even farther. Night had fallen, sleep had found Twilight and Spike as it did every night; it wasn't till the next morning that something happened. "Wake up, sugarcube." Spike heard as he began to open his eyes, seeing a familiar light orange filly standing over him, yet something was off about her. Instead of the smell of apples coming from her, there was a thick, mucky smell now, like oil. That was when he realized he realized that not only was she different, but so was where he was. He wasn't in Twilight's treehouse, but seemingly in the air, inside one of those flying crafts nonetheless. Now Spike had to find out how exactly he got here, was there a way back to his dimension, and how was he going to fit in with these mares? They looked like his friends that he's known since the birth of his life, but they looked completely different as well.

mares_of_tomorrow___airships_by_lionheartcartoon-d4vpou7.jpg

Rules

1. Please follow Canterlot.com's ToS

2. Have respect for one another. Fighting is going to accrue, but only within the rp. I don't want to see anyone bringing down another for no good reason(Nothing is a good reason for doing that) So, respect each other and their ideas. If you have a problem with a fellow rper, just pm me and I'll deal with it.

3. Apps are not needed. I will be posting up canon roles in the next post. If you want to take one of the canon roles, PM and I'll see if the spot is still available. Until the spot is filled, I will be taking control of said character.

4-infinity: Have fun!

-More rules can/will be added if needed, so check back often-

3.jpg

Canon Characters

Until other ponies have taken these roles, I will be controlling them.

Twilight Sparkle - XanXeto - Airship Celestia

Rainbow Dash - DerpyHoovesFan - Airship Celestia

Applejack - smileyface1010 - Airship Celestia

Fluttershy - - Airship Luna

Rarity - - Airship Luna

Pinkie Pie - pinkewafflepie - Airship Luna

Spike - XanXeto - Airship Celestia

Applebloom - - Airship Celestia

Scootaloo - - Airship Celestia

Sweetie Belle - - Airship Celestia

Babs Seed - - Airship Luna

Spitfire - - Airship Blueblood

Soarin' - - Airship Blueblood

Time Turner - - Personal Airship w/Ditzy Doo

Ditzy Doo/Derpy Hooves - - Personal Airship w/Time Turner

Celestia - MoonliteFrost - Airship Celestia

Luna - Regiment - Airship Luna

Cadence - - Airship Cadence

Shining Armor - XanXeto - Airship Cadence

Blueblood - - Airship Blueblood

Big Mcintosh - - Airship Luna

Discord - MagicShine - Personal Airship

Chrysalis - stormchaser1991 - Airship Chrysalis

What makes the world different.

OC's

Star Blaze - XanXeto - Airship Celestia

ShadowMare - XanXeto - Airship Luna

NightMare - XanXeto - Airship Luna

SkyZipper - RainbowDaringDash - Airship Celestia

Jackal - XanXeto - Airship Chrysalis

Ragnarok - RainbowDaringDash - Airship Chrysalis

More will be added by request or if seen as needed.

Roles for each canon character.

Now Accepting!

Once 3-6 of the mane six have been filled in, as well as one of the three princesses, we will being

We have begun!

Still accepting!

Updates

I'll keep this part as well updated as I can, so check back often to stay informed and in the know of what's going on in this marvelous world!

• 5 weeks later...

Wow, where did all this come from? o.o to be honest, I thought this was dead before it even started.

Anyways, yes, you all may have those characters. I'll place you in on the right spots and post up the roles when I can.

( Sad thing is, I couldn't find a cool picture for Shining Armor or Chrysalis. :/ )

Now, usually I would dock you all for not following my rule about character selection.

Rule #3: ...If you want to take one of the canon roles, PM and I'll see if the spot is still available...

But don't worry, this will just be a reminder for anyone else who wishes to join.

Furthermore, you may control more than one character and even add in a OC of yours if you'd wish. Just pm me the character's name and I'll add him/her into the list.

I can find good pictures, but not as good as these.

Rarity

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

CMC

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Time Turner/Doctor Hooves

Ditzy Doo/Derpy Hooves

Chryslis (I was wrong! I found one! :D )

...and many more...

I need to find one of just Celestia and one of just Luna.

P.S: My drawing skills are as good as my guitar skills... NOT VERY GOOD! >.<

Anywho, you're all accepted and we can get this started.

I'll make the first post to get us started.

Be mindful of who's posting and what they post.

Don't leave anyone behind.

We're doing it here. I'll make a OOC forum and link it here to keep the ooc chat to a minimal here.

Spike blinked his eyes a few time, the bright light of the morning sun beaming right into his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked around to find the source of the voice that spoke to him. It was familiar, yet not at the same time. He then stopped when his eyes laid upon the orange coated mare. To him, she was Applejack, but what was she wearing? "Applejack?" He said in a still sleepy voice, but he was quickly gaining his energy as he stood up from the soft ground. "Where am I; and why am I outside? He asked the mare as he looked around again. Something was off about this; why was it so foreign, yet familiar. This was Equestira, right? To the left was Ponyville, and to the right was... was... "N-no way..." He said in shock as he saw the two massive airships near the castle of Canterlot. This couldn't be, had he found himself in the world that him and Twilight peered through the other day? Was this all real, or was he dreaming still? He began to pinch himself on the cheek and knee, but not matter how much it hurt, he was still in the same place. It was the first; it was real.

"Twilight, he'll be alright." A stallion with metal wings said to a purple coated mare with a steam-worked top hat and goggles on. The one known as Twilight Sparkle. "I know he will be... it's just... how could I of been so careless that he was taken right out from under my nose, and then replaced! By a changeling nonetheless. She said, the sound of disappointment in her voice; disappointment in herself. The stallion looked in her direction as she had her back towards him; he then walked up beside her and placed a hoof on her shoulder. "Please don't beat yourself up over this. We'll find him and bring his back safely." He said with a reassuring smile. Twilight looked over at the stallion, her tinted goggles hiding away the hurt in her eyes, but a soft smile came across her face as well. "Thank you, Star Blaze." She said back to him. With a brief hug, Star walked away to leave Twilight back to her duties. Twilight looked out of the observer window in front of her, looking at Ponyville that was not that far away. Just a five minute flight and they would be over the village; over their houses; over their friends. Her mind began to quickly wonder back to Spike and his well being, and the one who took him; Chrysalis.

((sorry i am not that good at spelling)) The changeling spy return to the hive and made his way to queen chrysalis chamber he enter and knee to the ground "my queen their have spit the crystal numbus into tiny frements and made ships out of them and little personal flyer for all of them they have two captal ships called Celestia and Luna" he said. "ok thanks for the report go back and see if you can get anymore info" said chrysalis as she dismissed him he nodded and left and he close the door behind him "so they have some ships also now this is going to get intersing"said chrysalis.As that scout was heading back to ponyville the hive was busy as always getting ready for battle agisnt all the ponies He left and got close to ponyville he was about to change into spike but then he notice spike was right there by applejack he has to try to stop spike or at least distance applejack so he could get there instend the real spike. Chrysalis captain Tori was on the ship checking to make sure the ship was in order so when its time to leave they can take off with not problem

Archived