MLP: Mares of Tomorrow (Open / Accepting)

XanXeto

"Too late?" Luna said, "Hoe can it possibly be too late if it did not start too long ago?" Luna exclaimed, still watching Spikes every move.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As sky made it to airship celestia, he thought for a moment. He didnt even know what his job was here, he had only recentaly joined this ship. Sky gulped as his shy side kicked in. Sky nervously walked into the ship. He wanted to find celestia and the other leaders of the ship so he could find his assignment

Twilight saw Princess Luna come out and take a seat right next to her sister. She bowed her head respectfully to both the sisters. "Princess Luna; I did not know that you would be joining us today." She said as she rose her head once more and looked at both of them. 'This meeting must be more than just about Spike.' She thought to herself. Yet when Luna asked where Spike was, a slight frown came across Twilight's face. That was right; when the incident happened back in the underground lab part of the castle, Luna wasn't there. No one must of told her till now. "Hopefully, this meeting will explain what happened to him, as well as how we'll get him back." Twilight said with both hope and uncertainty in her heart.

-----

As Star Blaze walked down the hallway of the ship, he crossed paths with the changeling who had turned into Spike before entering the ship. Star had at first dismissed it as just a fleeting memory of the lost friend, but then soon a familiar scent hit his nose. Star Blaze quickly turned around and saw where 'Spike' was headed for. 'Oh no...' He thought to himself as he hurried down the hall of the ship, chasing after the purple and green dragon, if this really was Spike.

-----

Meanwhile, Spike stood there with Discord and Applejack, watching as the orange coated mare made her remarks to the chaos lord, as he just shrugged them off. Had neither one of them knew he was from a different world? Surely Discord could detect something different... couldn't he? "Well, I don't know any of all of that. This Discord of my world didn't mention anything of this sort." He said as he scratched the back of his scaly neck, but he soon stopped as his eyes grew wide. What had he done? He just gave away that he wasn't from around here. Was that a bad thing, though? If this Applejack was like the Applejack from his dimension, and if his other 'friends' where here as well, then wouldn't they try and help him get back to his world? That was, at least, Spike's end goal.

-----

As Celestia and Luna talked among one another, Twilight noticed a black figure that sat next to Luna with two bright red pupils. Strange enough, she didn't see such creature there before now. Twilight, however, wasn't alarmed, and instead waved at the black coated pony. "Hello there ShadowMare!" She greeted the mare with a friendly smile. The black coated mare smiled back with the same friendly gleam. "Greetings Miss Twilight Sparkle. It is a pleasure to see you again--" Her voice trailed off as the door opened, revealing a familiar purple and green scale dragon. Twilight slowly looked to her side with wide, disbelieving eyes. Was this really Spike? Where had he been? Who took him? How did he escape? Was he really in any danger to begin with? She listened to what Spike had to say, not speaking yet; something seemed off though. "Spike, what are you saying? That there could be more?" She said in worriedly. ShadowMare finally stood up and began walking towards the center of the room that Twilight was sitting at. "I think it would be foolish if there was more than one little spying bug roaming around as 'Spike'... wouldn't you agree?" She said to Spike, then grinned. "Of course it's also not wise to seen yet another spy; here of all places." She said as her horn glow a black, yet somehow bright aura. Soon a large black bind wrapped around the Changeling Spike and lifted him in the air. Twilight was greatly caught off guard; just what was ShadowMare doing? Was this Spike really another spy; and if so, how did ShadowMare know. "ShadowMare, let go! We don't know if--" Before she finished her sentence, ShadowMare began to put a squeeze on the fake Spike, breaking the change spell and forcing the Changeling back to it's original, bug like form.

Just then the doors busted open as Star Blaze run through them, then skidded to a near dead stop. "Twilight! That Spike isn't actually... huh?" He stopped himself as he saw the impostor Spike-now turned back to a changeling suspended in the air by a black colored magical restraint. "U-oh... I see that you already know." He said with slight surprise. He then looked at Twilight, seeing her face twisting into sadness and anger at the same time. "Twilight?" He said worriedly as he got closer, ready for the worst. This was the seconds time a changeling spy had come in pretending to be her pet and closes friend. He could only imagine the hurt and mistrust she felt inside. "Where... is he..?" Twilight asked in a low voice as she slowly lifted her head up, hatred and malice clear in her eyes. "Where is Spike..." She asked again, a deep and dark presence now felt in her words.

Now that they knew the ture he try to escape but he fail.Twilight ask him a question about the real spike "I will never talk" said the changeling scout oh by the way I didn't mean multi spike you have no idea how many we are I'm the airship and chrysalis knows I am caught so another one might try spike again" said the scout

Spike sighed softly, it was time to come clean. He kind of wished that the others would be here so that he didn't have to keep repeating himself. "Well, you see; I'm not actually from this dimension. Twilight had found a spell to peer into other dimensions and I helped with it... it seems though it did more than let us look." Spike explained, hoping that Applejack would understands; at least understand as much as he did.

-----

ShadowMare continued to hold the changeling in the air, slightly narrowing her eyes. "It will not be wise from them to try and come near here again." She said to the Changeling. She then turned her head to look at Celestia. "Princess Celestia; do you have a brig in your ship? We should hold this one as a hostage until he wants to talk." She asked politely. Twilight looked down towards the ground; a mix of emotions swirled around in her heart, emotions she had never felt before now.

AJ looked at the dragon, confused, trying to figure out what he was saying. After a minute, she finally spoke. "So... what yer sayin' is that you're not from this dimension?" she rubbed the back of her neck. "Huh, and ah thought magic was confusing enough..." She paused for a moment to think. "Hm... why don't we go to see Twilight? I bet she has some fancy magic spell that will get you home! And I'm pretty sure her meeting is over by now"

"Ahp. I knew you seemed diffrent. You are from the dirty deminsion where there are no airships and the only one who is awesome is the alternate me." Discord said. "Either way, we are still related! I bet Discord 2 will tell you that when you get back home." Discord said. "Tell me, what does other me look like?"

"I wonder if Discord 2 is just as obnoxious as you are..." Aj said under her breath. She sighed. "We can talk more later, Discord. Right now we gotta find Twilight, she'll know what to do." She looked at Discord and rolled her eyes. "You can come if you want... I guess"

Spike nodded at Applejack's suggestion. "That sounds like a great idea, Applejack! But... how are we going to get all the way over to the castle, and up into the sky nonetheless? Neither one of us can fly... unless Discord..." He was cut off when Discord started talking again. What grabbed his attention was Discord's last question; wanting to know how the other him looked. "Oh... well--umm... He doesn't have any metal parts to him; just all flesh." He replied back to him.

Celestia nodded as a Royal guard came up, "Please show our friend where we place these creatures" she said, he tone clear that she was in no mood to sit and argue with a changling. She looked to the others, "Well now we wait, hopfully the others will arrive" she said as she looked at the map and tried to figure out where Chrysalis was, it was clear she and her ship were not that far, to be able to send her minions so fast.

Applejack blinked, suddenly realizing they were on the Airship Celestia. She looked around, knowing its been a while since she had been here. "Ya could've warned me right before we were gonna teleport," she said to Discord. "Anyways, lets go find Twilight"

One of the Royal guards walked over to ShadowMare, then they both turned for the door and headed out, still keeping the Changeling suspended in the air and floating ahead of the both of them. Once they were out of Twilight's sight, she took a few deep breaths and looked up at the princesses, then back down at the ground. "I apologize for loosing my temper like that; it's just... it's not right to have my heart played with like that... twice. I should of known better." She said embarrassedly. She knew her element wasn't kindness or anything like that, but she had to be careful. She didn't want to end up like King Sombra. Star Blaze walked closer to Twilight and placed a hoof on her shoulder to attempt to help her feel better.

-----

When Discord teleported the three of them onto the airship, Spike had to rub his eyes from the blinding flash of light. Once he could see again, he couldn't believe his eyes. It looked so pristine and clean, so well built, so classic and elegant. It was like being within the hallway of the Canterlot Castle... in the sky! "This is so amazing! Twilight would never believe it... um, I mean Twilight from my dimension." He said softly, then sighed. He didn't think he was ever going to get use to this; a whole new dimension, yet a lot of it felt the same. As the three of them continued down the hallway, they were met with the royal guard, ShadowMare, and the changeling coming down the opposite direction. ShadowMare stopped as she saw Spike out of the corner of her eye and she narrowed her eyes. "Wow, so your race is really dense; sending another Spike spy so soon, or is your group really that disorganized?" She rhetorically asked as she turned to face Spike, thinking that it was another changeling spy. Spike felt the eyes lie upon his and he quickly stopped and looked at ShadowMare back. "H-hello?" He said nervously. Something about the voice pattern and attitude made ShadowMare actually question if this really was a spy or not.

"Spike... is that really you?" She asked curiously and hopefully. Spike rubbed the back of his head. "Well... sorta. We're heading to go see Twilight and Princess Celestia right now to try and figure things out." Spike explained to the mare. ShadowMare tilted her head to the side slightly and raised an eyebrow. She then moved the restrained changeling over to the royal guard before removing the restraints. "Come, they are still within the meeting room along with Princess Luna.--" She was abruptly interrupted when a loud scream followed by fast hoofsteps and finally followed by Spike being tackled by a pink blur. "Spike! Oh, we've missed you so much! It's soooo good to see that you're okay!" The overly-energetic pink mare said with great happiness. "Oh, I'm so sorry. She got away from me." A shy, light yellow coated mare then spoke up right after. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were now with the group. "P-Pinkie Pie, hey, it's so great to see you as well, b-but it's not what you think." He said as soon saw the confused look on Pinkie's face.

Rainbow Dash was flying laps around Airship Celestia, this is a part of your daily morning routines, she decided to take a break and go inside the ship. When she did, she saw Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Spike from the other dimension, the changling, ShadowMare, and Discord. The fact that Discord was in the ship and seeing the changling confused Rainbow a little. "What happened while I was out there?" She said after staring at the group for a few seconds.

Celestia was about to respond when a scream made her whip around, but soon she realized it was Pinkie Pie and she blinked, "Twilight, Luna, please stay here," she said as she went to see what the commotion was about. She saw Pinkie on top of another Spike, "Pinkie careful, could be another spy," she said as she approached and eyed the spike, he was different, not look, or anything like that, but smell, he didn't reek of oil or smoke, "What is this? You seem, different?"

As sky found where celestia was, he walked up to see a changeling in the area, He also noticed a bunch of the others in the crew here. He looked around, trying to see who was there though the only one he recognised was celestia, luna and twilight.

"H...Hi" He said shyly

Luna stayed in the room just as Celestia had told her, "Twilight." she said turning around and facing her, "If this mission ever fails," She continued, "It's up to you to save it." she exclaimed, "Celestia, my dear sister? Are you alright?" She shouted from the other room, walking towards the window, preparing to rise the Moon.

Twilight's eyes grew narrow as she thought on Luna's words; if the mission failed. "I know, and if it comes to that, I will do my best to not let anyone down." She said as she looked back up. She began to hear a bunch of difference voice speaking all at once. Most of them she recognized quiet easily, but there was one she kept hearing that got her attention the most. Had the changeling spy turned back into Spike? No, it seemed different this time. She finally turned around, and even though her mentor told her to stay in the room, her curiosity got the better of her and she slowly left the room. "T-Twilight!" Star Blaze said as he watched her leave, then sighed softly as he turned to look at Luna. "Sorry Princess Luna, but I have to make sure she doesn't do anything." He said to her, then followed right behind Twilight.

-----

Spike looked up at Celestia as she came closer and spoke to Pinkie Pie. "Princess Celestia." He said in awe, then quickly got out from underneath Pinkie and bowed in front of her. She may of been Princess Celestia from a different dimension, but she was still Princess Celestia and he greatly respected her. However, when she started to question if he was a spy or not, he looked up at her with a confused look on his face. Luckily Applejack stood up for him in saying that he wasn't, making him smile slightly. Before any other questions where asked, another voice spoke up from behind Celestia. "Spike?" The young mare's voice rang out from above everyone else's, yet was soft and kind. Spike looked past Celestia to see who it was, and his eyes widened when they landed on the purple unicorn mare. "Twilight!" He said with so much enthusiasm and happiness, but it soon vanished when he remember that this Twilight Sparkle was not the one he grew up with and became close friends with. Did it matter though? It wasn't long before his head began to ache badly, and he fell back on his bottom, placing one clawed hand on his forehead as he ache became worst, and his vision became cloudy. He reached forward and grasped something both soft, yet strong at the same time. He was able to see that it was blue, and a leg. His eyes traveled upward to see the face of the blue mare. "Rainbow... Dash?" He said before he fell silent and continued leaning back till he was lying on the floor despite his effort to saying upright at least. It was done, the culture shock had it toll on him and he was now unconscious.

Archived