MLP: Mares of Tomorrow (Open / Accepting)

XanXeto

(Sky feels so rejected)

Sky wimpered as he backed away from the scene, it seemedd like they didnt need him there. Sky hung his head down as he saw rainbow dash. Sky was nervous, he wondered where he would be, he didnt know any pony here and he seemed not needed, like always...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ShadowMare watched as everyone gathered around this Spike. She wasn't sure wither or not he was a spy, but she would leave that up to the rest of the group to decide and find out. She then looked over at saw a particular colt walking away from the group. She tilted her head slightly, then decided to follow in suit behind him, slipping away undetected. Once she was close enough to Sky, she finally spoke up. "Hey there you, was there something you were needing to say, or did you come to see what the commotion was as well?" She asked the pegasus. She then trotted over to his side and looked at his face. "You seem... familiar... have we meet before? Where are you from?" She asked him.

Rainbow Dash heard Discord say "Awww... what happened girls?" and looked at him. "What 'happened' is that Spike just fell unconscious." she looked down at the motionless Spike again. "We need to give him some help."

Sky winced as he was approched. As sky was turning around he flicked his light red mane over his face in a attempt to hide how nervous he was. He looked up, his light red mane still over his face. He didnt recognise this pony, not even a little though somehow she seemed to know him, sky wondered how. "I....Im fro....from canterlot, i....moved to ppponyvile.." Sky said. "I....came t..to see wh..what my job was here" He added after.

(He is very shy lol)

Discord crossed his arms. "Well, I very well see that." He said, He then threw RD out the window, and as about she was going to hit the ground, he teleported and caught her. He then threw her back up to the airship with no harm done. He teleported back to the airship. "But HOW did this happen." he asked RD,

RD's eyes were very wide and her irises were as small as a grain of rice, but they returned to normal size. "Well, I don't even know how this happened... we just need to get some help for him." She said "Oh, and thanks for that, I needed my daily dose of excitement."

Luna watched everything happen as she walked towards the moon, and started to raise it. She waited until everypony went to bed, so she could protect their dreams. She finally finished rising the moon and raised all the stars. She opened her wings as the top of her wings were covered in bronze metal, walking to her room.

Celestia nodded to Spike but soon the little dragon passed out, she sighed, "Twilight, please take care of him but be careful of him," she said then spotted Sky and went over to him, "Hello you must be sky?" she asked, "If so come with me, your going to be my assistant" she smiled warmly.

Sky smiled, it looked like he was not in the wrong place. Sky's smile vanished as he looked around, he didnt like being in a place where he didnt know anypony though this was where he chose to be...

"Y....Yeah i am sky" Sky said as he held back some wimpers that wanted to come out. He was very nervous

"Good, i can see ypur nervous, relax everypony here will be your friend in no time," she said. She smiled and looked at him putting a wing over him, "Now come come, lets show you to my room, where ypu get to stay," she said warmly.

Sky smiled as he felt himself being covered by celestias wing. He had expected to get treated like a normal pony and to have just either been cast aside or to have been ignored. To be treated like this by Equestria's ruler like he was a special guest. It blew sky's mind. Sky was still nervous though he managed to put on a small smile

"A...Alright" Sky said

Luna caught up with Celestia, "There are rooms on the Second floor of the airship," she said and continued with, "Maybe he could have room in there." She said, gathering a few papers to read.

(Red why u no post in minecraft?)

"Dearest sister please I wish him to stay by me," she said, "with the invaders we have had as Spike i need a new assistant, and you know i love to have the company in my room"

Sky stood where he was. He was nervous and hearing luna and celestia only made that worse. He had noticed that celestia was seeming to take interest in him though he didnt know why. Sky was shaking a fair bit.

((sorry for the long wait)) back at the hive a solder enter the queens chamber "our robot scout has been cacught by the emeny also the so call spike has been past out in the room" he said. queen chrysailis turn to him "that is good i can try this spell i have been working on to inivde ponys dreams" said queen chrysalis press a button and before the guard took the scout away he relanse a small green cloud that found it way into spikes nose then little later after they quit moving spike chry got on her bed and use the spell and she passed out and when she awoke again she was in spike dream ((queen chrysalis can't do a lot in there since she is not good in it yet but she can still mess around with his mind))

((Anyone wanna role play *asks shyly* if that's alright *sniffles*))

((Welcome to Canterlot! I see this is your first post. On the front page of this post, there is a character sheet. Copy and paste it to the reply, fill it out, and you will probebly be accepted.))

Discord looked around the airship. He went to Princess Celestia. "I hope you didn't mind that changed somethings." He said. He changed all things with Celestia's face on it, to His face

Archived