The Exiled Changeling Queen (Sign up in OCC)

Neveria13

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Had no idea this was already started o.o;)

''Why a forest of all the places?''

Voices could be heard from a distance. A trio of ponies composed of a young white unicorn, an earth pony as well as a fairy was slowly making its way towards the forest with the earth pony at the front. This one decided to look at her two friends.

''Well... because I felt like having a walk there instead of going to the old same places we always go to.''

The earth pony answered them. The fairy and the unicorn looked at each other before looking back at their friend once more and both simply shrugged with a smile. They wouldn't complain. As they resumed their walk and nearing closer and closer, they started to be hearing voices as well. The three of them stopped on place and listened out of curiosity. Once they had located where it came from they decided to walk over to it to find answers to their questions. Arriving close enough they would all notice three ponies talking to each other. Two pegasi, one who somehow could differentiate from the others a little while the other one seemed normal and legit and the other one... a bat pony? Well, what a rare sight. Besides this one was also in armor. Was there something going on? To find out, the fairy would step forward and look up at all of them.

''Excuse me, is everything all right here?''

She would ask them.

Midnight pointed over to the branches.

"Those branches over there form a pretty comfortable nest-like bed, and the leaves above provide shade and shelter."

That pegasus had just left without making notice of them, apparently. As for the other one she seemed to be the one who was in need of help or something like that. The fairy didn't seem to have been heard there. Was it because she just wasn't loud enough? She thought she had spoken to a high enough volume, but it seemed like it didn't do the trick. To make up for this, the earth pony took the place instead.

''Heeey!! We just asked if everything's okay!''

She said loudly at the two individuals.

Moon heart turned to look at the the three of them and a fairy pony? "All is well thank you do not worry yourselves, " she said taking of her helmet and placing it in her magical saddle bags. "Come midnight sleep with my house I do not sleep through the night, " she said and nodded at the trip beckoning midnight to follow.

((lol, midnight has to choose who she will go with))

Sky left his door open in case midnight decided to crash in his house. He went straight to his bed and flopped down exhausted from the day's work.

(LOL actually asleep)

Midnight shifted back into Ambrosia and flew into the nest-like bed, her wings buzzing once again. She let her mane droop out of the bed and hang like honey from a beehive. She wondered if she would tell them of not...

Ambrosia dreamt of that day...

Queen Chrysallis was shouting. "How dare you! How dare you side with the enemy!" Ambrosia shrank under her mentor's rage. "I didn't! I swear!" But Chrysallis was persistent. "Enough. I cannot stand to have you in my kingdom anymore. Leave!"

Ambrosia snapped open one eye. She looked around at her surroundings, noting that she was no longer in her cavern back in the changeling's kingdom.

Sky smiled, he was happy he didnt need to wake her up.

"Sorry if i disturbed your sleep midnight, but the me and the pegasi have planned a massive downfall of rain today, i dont know how well this will keep you dry. Just thought i would warn you" Sky said as he made sure she wasnt goinh to get soaked

Archived