Through the Eyes of the Oracle (Private)

"Like what! LIKE WHAT!" she yelled through her tears, "If not for your dear mare there, if not for Killjoy, we would not even be here right now talking!" she said her anger dying quickly as it arose, "For those years I feared coming forward, even in my phantom form, for I had no way to prove my worth, the good in me," she sighed, "What must I do Luna?"

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"one...stop acting like a scared child like we did and face thy fears. Doeseth thou think it took us just a day to win loyalty of just a few ponies like the Nightwatch?" she said narrowing her eyes. "put aside our differences...throw away the past. Red Veil and your Oracle wanted this...the least thee and wee could do is honor their wishes"

Luna huffed "Just shut up about what is right or wrong...what can be more wrong then honoring them in setting aside our past? We cannot think of anything...thou wishes to be loved and cared for by everypony...well thou aren't going to get that. It would matter more to be loved by the ones closest to thee...I have leanred that during the years. Thou are not going to make the world happy...time for thee to see that. what we are doing now is the right thing to do and if thou wish to be greedy and want more than to just be accepted by your friends then walk away." she said giving Nightmare Moon the ultimatum.

"I don't ask for every single pony to love me," she sighed, "I do love those I am close to, all I want is to be accepted as a normal pony, to be able to walk the streets of Ponyville and Equestria and not be feared, but be treated as a normal pony" she said, "But, if I cannot get that then fine, I will take what i am given," she said

((Sorry I disappeared again. It is Memorial Day weekend after all.......))

"The seeds of strife are already sown within you two, if there is to be peace, you must make an attempt to end it." The Oracle said. "Neither of you may ever understand, but this is the way things must be. Equilibrium must be met. Know that these things happened not because of my own personal will, but because a higher power has called upon it. This was not my decision...." The Oracle then faded away.

"Divine will or not...this is what it is going to be.We will try to make this work and nothing more. Nightmare moon will not get any special treatment, she will learn how to accept every little act of kindness like we have. peace may be made...but this path will be long and tough. No turning back now..." Luna said coldly "We fear for our sister's judgement...she might not like this idea either."

Nightmare moon dipped her head, "I will be here, in wait" she said, "until we meet again, I believe it is best for me to remain here" she said as she made her way toward the hallway, "And tell Killjoy, tell her I can never repay her enough," she said.

Luna closed her eyes and sighed. She knew what was going through Killjoy's mind and body. How she even survived survived that spell was beyond Luna's imagination. Luna knew that her love will never be the same again, if that change is good or bad will be for the future to decide.

Blood sat down and sighed, putting his hooves to his head. "This is my fault, I knew this was a bad idea." He looked to Princess Luna. "Please forgive me, your highness. I didn't mean for Killjoy to be harmed."

"It is we who are to blame...we cast the spell." Luna said "and now...Killjoy may be like this for the rest of her life...or if she does regain consciousness, Solaris only knows what kind of monster or saint she will become. A pony so violent such as her...we can only hope it doesn't become worse." Luna said with tears falling down her cheeks

"Thank you for at least allowing Nightmare to leave the castle. I'm sorry all of this happened, but we will do our best to help her be part of society." Blood said, still feeling horrible that all this happened.

Luna sighed "we must be going...Red Veil needs to be back home so that we can care for her." she said lighting up her horn and teleporting out.

"I'm sorry, Nightmare...." Blood said with sadness in his voice. "I didn't plan for it to happen this way. I'm sorry...." he turned away and sat alone on the other side of the room.

Moon walked over and wrapped a wing around him, "We all amde mistakes today, it is a dark, sad day," she said, "In time, let us hope, Celestia will bring light to this event and one day, just maybe, we all will be happy," she said, "Luna will never accept Nightmare, saddly this is a fate we must accept, but so long as she will tolerate her, as well as Celestia, and maybe get a decree to allow her to live among us, then maybe she will have hope for a future."

"I let her down.....I let Nightmare down. Luna tolerates her now, but how much will that really mean? I made her a promise I couldn't keep." Blood said, never feeling this horrible since when he thought Shadow died. "I got somepony hurt for nothing....." He got up and headed for the door, his head hanging.

Killjoy laid silent in her bed while Luna sat beside her. Luna gripped her hoof tightly and just watched her love rest. "it's been three years...three years since that wonderful night, the night I found out thou loved us as much as we loved thee. thou hast done so much for us...and now thou hast took all of our pain and not hold it on thy shoulders. We always knew thou understood our pain...but now we have made you feel it also." she said putting Killjoy's hoof to her cheek. Killjoy slowly opened her eyes and looked at Luna "Remember what I said...when I'm with you...there is no pain I can feel." she said in a weak tone giving a weak smile. Luna quickly looked at killjoy and teared up and couldn't say nothing, all she could do was embrace her and cry. Killjoy weakly put her arm around her.

Blood nodded and took off with Moon. Soon they arrived back in Ponyville. Rarity rushed out of the boutique and embraced Blood before he had even landed. "Oh, darling, you're safe! How did it go?" Blood sighed and looked at his marefriend. "Well, Luna will let her come out of the castle, but she got angry and tried to attack Nightmare, and injured Killjoy in the process." Rarity held him tighter, knowing that he must be upset that their plan only half worked. Applejack came out and embraced Moonlite. "Don't yall worry 'bout a thing. Ah'm sure we can get Nightmare on her feet in time."

Archived