Through the Eyes of the Oracle (Private)

Blood shook his head, changing the subject. "I've been meaning to ask, have you though about a best mare or best colt yet? I know Rarity was going to be AJ's mare of honor." He said, turning a page.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blood stopped reading the page he was on in shock. "Wait....you want me to be your best colt? And you already got Rarity to make me a tux?" He said in disbelief. "Wow, Moon....I don't know what to say." He said smiling.

((I was going to have Blood not expecting to be best colt :P))

"However, I'll only be your best colt on one condition...." Blood said. "You have to be my best mare whenever I get married." He said, playfully tussling her mane.

"I don't know.." she dragged it out playfully, "Well..when you put it that way" he said and poked his nose, "Yeah course i will" she said and looked toward the window, "you know, we are in Canterlot" she said, "How long you wanna keep rarity waiting?"

Blood sighed. "I don't know, I'd like to propose to here right now, but I just can't...." He walked over to the window and looked out. "She has so much going for her, she doesn't need me holding her back. I don't even have a steady job right now." He sighed again. "I just don't know if I'm really good for her."

"And let me ask you," she said, "What would she say iff she heard you say that," she said as she stood and stretched quick, "She would say your the sweetest stallion alive, that you care so much about her that you don't want to commit yet for fear of hurting her," she said, "That alone, is the reason she loves you, look everyone makes choices, and I'm not here to force you to make one," she said softly, "But trust me, marrying her will not be a mistake, as long as she can still make dresses, and love you always," she said, "All the same, I wouldn't wait too long, Rarity seems the mare who, after so long with being with a stallion and if they show no push to go forward she may worry" she said, "Though maybe I'm wrong, I was always a loner so I'm just Reading from what i see, and giving my opinion" she said

"You're right Moon." Blood said. "If I really love her, I'll give her what she wants more than anything." He walked back from the window. "Once all of this mess is over with, I'll propose to her."

"That's a good idea. I appreciate the help, Moon." Blood said smiling. He didnt even notice a mysterious gust of wind coming into the room and knocking a book off of a shelf and onto the table, coincidently opening to a certain page.

"What the hay?" Blood said, approaching the book. Upon seeing the page it landed on, he read it and his eyes widened. He quickly grabbed a second book and quickly skimmed it until he found what he was looking for. "Oh Celestia, this makes sense!" He said excitedly.

"The book that fell landed on a page about the Sunreavers, who were an ancient order of warriors that existed even before the three tribes united. This helmet here is the helmet they wore. The helmet also contains a single word written in bat pony language: "DevilDriver". After looking through the census taken roughly a thousand years ago, I discovered that DevilDriver was the name of somepony on the census." He closed the book and stood up excitedly. "Do you know what this means? We figured out the Oracle's identity! He was a bat pony who was a member of the Sunreavers named Devildriver!" He took a breath to try and calm himself.

Killjoy finally woke up, she looked outside, it was after noon. Killjoy sighed "why did Luna let me sleep so late." Suddenly a flash if horrific images came into her mind and left. she and got up, her body was still sore from the indident the night before. She put on her armor and left the room. She heard excited yelling coming from the Library and walked in to see Blood smiling like a little colt who just got some candy. "may I ask why you are being so loud?" she asked. her tone was stressed and somewhat depressing.

Moon froze, she knew that voice, it was killjoy, she shivered and looked down. She still blamed herself, she felt she had been a bit too pushy to see Nightmare, which lead to the confrontation that hurt her.

"This is why!" Blood said, holding up a book with a picture of a Sunreaver on it. "We discovered that the Oracle was named Devildriver in life and was a member of an ancient order called the Sunreavers. Now that we know who he is, we can find out where he was from, what he did in life, and possibly why he is doing what he is doing now as a spirit."

Killjoy just looked at Blood with a WTF? face. "um...congratulations? I don't see why any of that even matters.." she. Killjoy's eyes were going side to side as if paranoid by something. ever since the Night before she has been seeing shadows in the corner of her eyes and voices from memories come and go from her mind like the horrific images that are impossible to describe.

"At first, it didn't matter, it was just a project of mine. But now I think that discovering more about the Oracle is more important than ever. If we figure out why he gave Nightmare life, we can help settle the feud between her and Luna." Blood said, scribbling down what he learned in his notes.

right when Blood said "Nightmare" more images and whispers entered Killjoy's head. "haven't I." she winced "had enough of your." she winced again "plans?" she asked grabbing her head trying to get the images and voices to stop.

Archived