Through the Eyes of the Oracle (Private)

Rarity grabbed Moonlite in her magic and genty floated her to a platform, setting her down. She floated her designer glasses on and levitated some measuring tape over to Moon. "You don't do a thing, sweetness. You let your good friend Rarity make you the most beautiful bride in Equestria." She said as she took measurements of Moonlite. Applejack smiled, knowing Moonlite had no idea what she was in for.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy was sitting on her bed looking at Luna who was taking a nap. "Nightmare moon...her return must be kept secret at all costs, Luna isn't ready to confront her past just yet. She senses Nightmare Moon, and that look in her eye that night she first felt Nightmare's presence...she's afraid." she thought to herself. Killjoy sighed and stroked Luna's cheek and kissing her forehead softly. "hopefully...when the time comes...you will do what is right, that is why I love you so. You're able to do what I can't..." she whispered quietly before getting up and walking out letting Luna rest.

Nightmare moon was busy at work, restoring 1 single room, a guest room, within the great castle ruins to make it her home, she made sure she didn't disturb anything that was important, or seemed important to the sisters, she was treading on soft ground as t was, she dared not press her luck.

Moonlite smiled, "Oh i do hope you do, or I think Applejack will get quiet upset"

Soulscream was doing his regular patrol of the Everfree, keeping a watchful eye of his surroundings. His next stop was the old castle, as he hadn't checked it in a while.

"Ah, shoot. Yer always beautiful, no matter what." Applejack said smiling as Rarity was busy drawing up a sketch.

Soul entered through the front entrance of the castle, his torch lighting the room up. He looked around for any sign of trouble.

"Ah, here we are!" Rarity said, holding up the completed sketch of a beautiful wedding dress. "How does this design look, darling?"

"Why thank you, darling. It will look even more lovely when you're walking down the aisle with it!" Rarity said, floating some fabrics over. "This wedding dress will outdo even Princess Cadence's wedding dress! I will do everything in my power to make you simply the most stunning bride EVER!" she said in a rather dramatic fashion.

Soul entered the room and saw Nightmare. "So...the rumors were true." he said.

((Sorry if you're bored, Killjoy. I'm going to get you some interaction.))

She stood back, "who are you!" she got defensive, "What did you do to blood and Moonlite, only they know where i am!" she said, worry and anger in her voice.

Moonlit blushed and smiled, "Ah what an honor it would be to be a princess for a day, though I don't know why," she said, "I'm a terrible leader and hate giving orders," she laughed, "I'd be the princess of pushover!"

"Blood and Moonlite are safe in Ponyville, while I'm out doing my patrol of the Everfree." Soul said, taking a look around the room. "I had heard about you from Captain Killjoy, but didn't believe her at first. You really are a physical being."

Applejack walked over and kissed her, running her hooves through her mane. "Hush, darlin'. Yer goin' to be the most beautiful bride ever." Rarity smiled. "Yes, quite. You will be ravashing, Moonlite. Ponies WILL mistake you for a princess. I will make sure of it!"

Moonlite blushed, "thank you girls, you make me feel special" she said happily as she hugged them happily, kissing AJ warmly

Nightmare moon relaxed and sat, "Why would Killjoy spread the word," she asked and sighed, "did she put a bounty on my head? A nice rich reward for the one who brings my head?" she asked as she looked to the sky, "If thats the case, I'll make a replica and just hid in the catacombs, we both win"

"Now I didn't say all that." Soul said, walking into the room, still looking around. "She has only told the Nightwatch, and we're meant to keep an eye out on you. You realize what would happen if Princess Luna found out about this right?"

Applejack held the kiss for a while before breaking, hugging Moonlite tightly. Rarity smiled as she hugged the two mares, warned by their happiness.

Blood was still asleep on the couch. He was dreaming of Vampireece, and found himself in the library. He saw a figure fly out of a window and towards the Everfree. Blood gave chase to it and followed. He followed it until he reached the Castle of the Two Sisters. He slowly walked inside and looked around until he saw the figure again. "Bloodline...." it whispered to him as it pressed a strange button on a nearby wall. The twin thrones suddenly moved sideways an the floor opened. A single pedestal rose from the opening, on it a strange object. "...a little hint for your worries...."

Blood awoke and suddenly shot up, finding himself still on the sofa where he had fallen asleep. He took a few deep breathes, and found he was sweating a little.

Moonlite embraced the affection but soon blood shot awake, "Hey you ok there brother?" she asked as she wiggled out of the hug and went to him, "you look like you seen a ghost!"

Nightmare Moon sighed, "I know, but there has got to be a way I can show I'm not evil anymore," she sighed, "I mean Discord is on decently good terms with the sisters"

"I had a dream..." Blood said, putting a hoof to his head. "I was at the Castle of the Two Sisters...I saw a figure, and some kind of object. I think it might have something to do with the Oracle...." Rarity sat down next to him, holding his hoof. "Honestly, darling. You're thinking about this Oracle business way too much. Now it's starting to affect your dreams." Blood shook his head. "No, I think this is serious."

"I've been there before....I spent most of my life in the Lunar Republic....but now I live a beautiful life." Soul said, remembering his past. He shook it off and looked back to Nightmare. "Anyways, I'm only here to check up on things. I'm sure in time things will look up. I have to get back now."

Moonlite sighed, "Fine then, lets go visit the castle so we can get your mind settled" she said though clearly didn't like the idea, "plus we can check on her, to see how she is holding it up"

Nightmare sighed and turned away, "Yes right, you probably have people who love or care for you" she said and stepped into the shadows, disappearing, leaving him alone.

Blood stood up and stretched his wings. "We won't be long, girls." he said to Applejack and Rarity. Rarity kissed him quickly. "You better not be." Applejack also kissed Moon. "Be careful, ya hear?"

Soul sighed, feeling bad for her. He turned and flew out a nearby window, heading back for Canterlot.

Moon nodded, "I promise love," she said and smirked, "I'll make sure he stays out of trouble" she said and nudged him, "Now come on dreamer, lets go before it gets to light out!" she said as she heads to the door.

Blood landed near the entrance. "It's been a while since I've been here." He thought, walking inside. He tried to remember from his dream where exactly everything was.

Blood retraced his steps exactly the way it happened. They finally entered the throne room. "This was the place in my dreams. There was some kind of button that opened the space between the thrones." He said, looking around for something similar from his dream.

"Nightmare? Are you here?" Blood called, wondering if he could offer any help. Suddenly Blood noticed a mysterious gem looking object nearby on a wall. He recalled that he never actually saw the button that was pushed in his dream. "I wonder..." He thought to himself. He walked over and pressed it, and the ground began to shake. The two thrones separated and a pedestal arose from the middle of the two. "Just like in my dream. YES! I was right!" he shouted excitedly, clapping his hooves.

Archived