Through the Eyes of the Oracle (Private)

Applejack led her into the next room and move her hooves from her eyes. "Tadaaaa!" Rarity said excitedly as she pointed to an incredibly beautiful wedding dress, made exactly like the sketch she had shown Moonlite. It was, in fact, quite prettier than Princess Cadence's wedding dress. "What do you think, darling?"

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I have my ways..." Rarity said slyly as Moonlite hugged her. "I'm ever so glad you like it, dear." She said hugging her back, her heart warmed from the joy Moon felt. "Well, go on. Try it on."

"Nonsense, sweetheart. Even if anything happened it wouldn't be a problem to remedy." Rarity said, genty floating the dress over and opening the dressing room curtain.

"Ah can't thank ya enough, Rarity. It means a lot ta be helpin' us." Applejack said. Rarity replied with a nuzzle and a smile. "Of course, darling. But you better be as cooperative as your bride-to-be has been." she jested, causing Applejack to roll her eyes. "Just....don't make it too frou-fouy."

Blood smiled at the happiness amongst the mares, but soon turned back to his desk and looked over the helmet he found. "I need to go to Canterlot soon and find out more about this."

((Killjoy, if you're reading this, Soul just reported in to Killjoy))

((I read it))

Killjoy closed the book and looked up at Soul "This will be a long hard road, this will be quite the journey to tread." she said rubbing her eyes after reading almost a 150 pages. "getting eveyone ready to accept another reformed evil will be long a tedious."

"I think we both know what has to be done first and foremost....." Soul began, involuntarily looking around. "...and you're probably the best pony to break it to her."

She poked he head out, "just a sec" she said warmly and quickly finished getting into the dress. It was odd wearing clothes but it felt nice, and with that she adjust the dress and poked her head out, "you sure AJ is allowed to see?" she teased

((Do most weddings allow that? I wouldn't know. Lol))

"I'm sure you look dazzling, hun. And I'm sure Applejack wouldn't mind the preview." Rarity said giggling.

"Oh my....." Rarity whispered, awed by how stunning Moonlite looked. Applejack was speechless, her marefriend looked like an angel. "Sugarcube....ah've never seen somepony so goregous." Applejack said, loss for words.

killjoy sighed "she isn't ready...and she won't be for quite some time. 1,000 years of agony is something the princess does not need to pushed onto her again, especially so soon. It would be easier if she was here for more than a few years before all this...the timing could not be any more worse. I don't think I have it in me to bring her such grave news." she said looking down. "but you are right...I'll have to telk her...I just don't kniw when."

"Darling, don't ever doubt your own beauty. At this very moment you are far more beautiful than anything I could ever hope to dream." Rarity said sweetly, still in awe of Moonlite's stunning appearance.

"Better for you to tell her sooner than her find out herself later." Soul said, sighing at how delicate the situation was at the moment. "Of all ponies, I know she would have the most rational response to you."

"Right then, the dress looks fantastic. You can take it off now. We must now discuss how we'll be doing your mane and tail." Rarity said, her determination to make Moon the most beautiful bride ever still stronger than ever.

Rarity took the dress and floated it to a manikin cautiously. "Now, I have no intention of making you look anything less than an absolute beauty. I know Applejack will be particularly interested in how I style your tail." She teased slyly. Applejack blushed furiously. "C'mon, Rarity. Now that's just low." She said, trying to hide her red cheeks.

Archived