Through the Eyes of the Oracle (Private)

Luna sighed "she doesn't usually get worried in times of war and conflict...this is something different, it's like she has something to say, but can't open her mouth if she tried." she said.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It is strange I suppose, but I'm afraid I don't know much more." Soul said, pretending to look as worried as Luna was. Keeping a secret from his beloved Princess was hard, especially when her marefriend was in on it.

((when Luna says we, she is using the royal use of WE as in I. I completely forgot that she did that))

"well...I thank thee for the information, we must talk to thy Captain." Luna said giving Soul a nod and walking into Killjoy's room. "Red Veil...we would like a word." she said looking at Killjoy. Killjoy looked up at Luna and put her hoof on the cover of the book on her desk. "yes M'Lady, what's the matter love?" she asked. Luna glanced at the book "thou seemed distracted and busy lately, we haven't seen thee in a week. what hast thou been doing all this time?" she asked. Killjoy paused not really knowing how to answer "I've just been taking care of my regular duties, I'm just making sure I get it all done as quickly as possible since I have been lacking in them lately." she answered. Luna gave an unconvinced look and removed Killjoy's hoof off the book "why art thou reading about our past?" she asked. Killjoy stammered "I-I-I..." was all she could get out of her mouth. "Thou art hiding something from us...what is it?" Luna asked sternly. Killjoy just stared at Luna for about a three seconds or so before looking down. "I meant to tell you...I just didn't think now was the right time...keeping such a secret from you was hard and made me feel just a dirty. The thing I am hiding from you is...." she paused for a moment "Nightmare Moon has returned and is now in physical form." she said looking Luna in the eyes. The words hit Luna like a battering ram. "why didst thou tell us earlier...this is something we should have known when it happened." she said in a raised voice "how long hast thou been holding this from us?" she asked. Killjoy dipped her head "A few months." she answered quietly. Luna got furious "I few months, hast thou gone daft!? how dare thee keep such information from us, I trusted thee and thou hast betrayed that!" She yelled with her royal Canterlot voice. Killjoy just sat there. "I did it for you...I know what horror happened to you 1,000 years ago...I thought it would too soon to bring back such agonizing memories after the short time you were here and after finally being accepted by the ponies in Equestria." Killjoy said standing up and leaning over the desk staring look in the eyes again. "You yell at me like I didn't want to tell you...I kept this secret because I love you and didn't want to such pain in your eyes like you do now." she said sternly. "we'd rather know of this and feel this pain earlier." Luna said quietly before walking out of the room. Killjoy sat back down and sighed as she put her head down in her arms.

Soul heard most of the conversation and saw Luna leave the room emotional. He sighed and pulled his hood back, gazing out a nearby window into the distance. "Well...not as bad as I thought, but still unpleasant." he whispered to himself, knowing that things were about to get complicated.

Soul reentered the office. "I know that was hard, but you did the right thing. She is better off knowing now." He sighed. "You're a stronger pony than I. I don't know if I could do something like that."

Killjoy looked up "I did what my Princess asked of me...she wanted the truth...so I gave it to her." she said gritting her teeth as she hit the book off the desk making it hit the wall with a hard thud.

((Never played Dark Souls, but thanks for the invite. Lol))

Soul sighed. "I'm sorry, Killjoy." Was all he could say. He didnt know how to remedy this situation. He was watching his friend feel the pain if their loved one being morbidly angry with them.

((Soul doesn't know, remember Killjoy confessed that fact that her and Luna are lovers to Soul years later.))

Killjoy just sat there. "you are dismissed." she said quietly.

((Oh yeah, I forgot. Well he at least knows they are very close, so I guess it's a similar feeling))

Soul sighed and left the room. There wasn't much more he could do now.

Applejack smiled and nuzzled Moonlite. "Thank ya so much, Rarity." she said to the white unicorn. Rarity smiled in return. "Of course dear. Give me a moment and I'll help you work on yours." Blood smiled as he watched the happy couple. Rarity sighed in relief, knowing she had done a good job. She walked to where Blood was sitting and climbed onto the seat with him, sitting in his lap. "You did good, sweetheart." he said sweetly in her ear as she nuzzled him.

[yeah wasn't sure if you and Killjoy were gonna talk at all to keep her involved somehow, honestly waiting for kill to confront NMM, it would be fun to make the big mare break down in tears :P]

Moonlite licked Applejacks nose and giggled, "Yeah thanks you ever so much Rarity," she said, "Though it will be odd to see my love all refined," she grinned playfully, "As she is a little rough," she giggled quite a bit.

Applejack rolled her eyes. "Aw hush..." she said, turning slightly red. Blood winced seeing Moon lick Applejack's nose. "Ugh, Moonlite, why do you have to lick everypony's nose? That's gross." he said jokingly yet honestly. Rarity giggled at the two siblings. "What? She did it since we were foals. I don't like saliva." Blood said.

((Don't worry, there will be a time for that :P))

"I bet you won't do it, little filly. If you try I will easily-AHHH!" Blood began, but was cut off by Rarity licking his nose. "Way ahead of you, darling." Rarity said giggling as Blood blushed furiously.

"Oh, of course it is darling! I will spare no expense making you the most beautiful creature in Equestria on your wedding day." Rarity said sweetly, getting up from Blood's lap. "Right, Applejack, your turn!" Applejack groaned. "Just....not too frou-frouy....please." she said in despair as Rarity dragged her over to work on her.

Rarity began to work on Applejack as Blood sat next to Moonlite. He was slightly cautious as Moon might try and lick his nose. "Sis, you look amazing. I'm so happy for you." He said warmly.

Archived