Through the Eyes of the Oracle (Private)

Blood sighed. "Maybe someday....." he said, his tone suddenly turning slightly sad. "I don't know how she puts up with me to be honest. I don't feel like I treat her good at times. Especially lately with all the research I've been doing." He sighed again. "I'm lucky to have her, but I just feel like a leech sometimes."

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna sat in her room not knowing what to feel about the grave news of her horrible past coming back in a now physical form. Her thoughts swirled as the memories of 1,000 years of being lost and in agony, the curse that made her Rebel against her own sister and has returned to haunt her. she had no idea what to do if she were to confront her fears.

"Then its best you are taking this break from it, spend time with her," she said, "She loves you, no matter what you do or where you are," she said, "Rarity will never leave your side," she looked to her, "i feel it in her"

Nightmare moon sighed as she laid in the room she found and sighed, staring out into the forest and closed her eyes, "Why did you do it?" she asked, "Everyone wanted you, I'm not worth your life" she said, "I'm not worth anyone's life"

"Thanks Moonlite....that means a lot. I love you sis." Blood said smiling, sitting next to her and nuzzling her. Please don't lick my nose. He thought.

A mysterious figure appeared in the castle not far from Nightmare. "You haven't given life a chance yet, my dear." he said.

Soul passed by Luna's chambers, not knowing if it would be smart to try and talk to her. He wanted to try and lift some pain from his princess, but didn't know if he could.

Nightmare moons ear twitched, "a voice?" she wondered, "Who talketh within the dark?" she asked but expects no response, it was too quiet and alone. She shakes her head, "What am I kidding, just my imagination, I'm too lonely" she says as she goes and lays on the bed

Moonlit just lays her head against his chest, it was soothing to have her brother there, "just like when we were younger"

Blood put a hoof around Moonlite and held her close. "Sure is...." he said with a smile. Him and Shadow had spent much time on their own, and being reuinited with his sister was one of the greatest things in his life right now. "You're awesome, sis."

Rarity looked up from her work at the two siblings' love for each other. "Applejack.....look." she whispered to Applejack, trying to hold back a giggle. The two mares smiled warmly at Blood and Moonlite.

Suddenly the figure came into the view. It was the spirit of the Oracle, except his appearance was drastically different. Instead of appearing to be old and frail, he was a young stallion and even pretty handsome. He was no longer blind either. The Oracle's spirit approached Nightmare and took her hoof, lifting her to her hooves. "Thought you'd never see me again?" he asked with a smile.

Nightmare moon looked to him and sighed as she sat and looked at him, "No, though I have mixed feelings," she replies, "I am grateful to be alive, but I'm alone, forgotten, unwanted," she said, "Yes Moon and Blood visit and are friendly, but none other," she sighed, "I don't belong, but you did," she sighed

Moonlite closed her eyes and relaxed with a faint yawn as she grew tired.

"And what makes you think I belong, my dear?" The Oracle said, still smiling for some reason.

"Somepony's getting tired." Blood said with a smirk as she stroked Moon's mane. Rarity supressed another giggle. "Oh...the cuteness....I can't take it." she whispered to Applejack, who was also trying not to giggle.

"Interesting. I seem to be loved, when nopony knew I even existed, and the only ponies who did know next to nothing about me. That doesn't seem like being loved to me." The Oracle said, walking around the room as he talked, observing various objects.

Rarity walked over to the siblings. "Oh you poor dear, you must be exhausted." she said sweetly. "Before you go to sleep, won't you see how stunning your future wife looks?" She pointed to Applejack posing in a much more simple dress, yet she wasn't any less beautiful. Her mane and tail were styled similarly to Moon's. Her beauty was the perfect match for Moon's beauty.

"Its not who you are, its what you do," she said coldly now, "You saved the entire bat kind, and they will forever love you, even if you made the mistake of bringing me back for Celestia knows why!" she said

Moonlite stared at AJ in aw, "W..wow darling, y..your stunning" was all she could muster out as she walked over and kissed the mare and backed up a bit to yawn, "sorry"

Applejack smiled at Moonlite and pulled her into a kiss. She held it for a while before breaking it. "Rarity, thank ya so much for everythin'." she said to her best friend. Rarity gave a small dramatic bow. "Anytime, my dear friends. Now, you're both awfully tired, and I simply will not let you walk all the way back to the farm. You two can use our guest room."

"They will forever love the four other immortals and the Nightwatch Captain, they were the ones who saved the bat pony race, not me." The Oracle said as he walked around Nightmare and put a hoof on her shoulder. "There was a reason I gave you life. You have potential for a good life. But it is you that must make it happen, and as with Killjoy, Shadow, Blood, Echo and Moonlite, I shall guide you, my dear." The Oracle's spirit, now young, handsome and not blind, seemed to glisten in the light of the moon.

She sighed, "you can try, seems you can make anything happen" she said, "though dunno how you will make an unwanted monster into an acceptable pony within society" she said

Moonlite was already half asleep, "gu..guest, bed, sleep, yeah"

((Ugh....nobody cares about her! Jk, I'll edit. Lol))

The Oracle smiled and nuzzled Nightmare. Even though he was a spirit, he felt like a physical being. "For now, don't fear, my dear."

Blood scooped Moonlite onto his back and carried her up the stairs as Applejack took her dress off. He found the guest room and laid her down and covered her up. "Goodnight, sis. Love you." he said as he kissed her forehead. Applejack entered the room soon. "Thank ya, Blood." she said smiling. "No problem, goodnight you two." He left the room and went back downstairs, sitting down on the sofa with Rarity who was having a glass of wine. He playfully laid his head down in her lap. "Oh, hello Miss Rarity." he said with a smirk.

The Oracle gently stroked her mane as she laid down. "I will be here, watching over you. I promise."

Rarity took another sip of wine and leaned down and kissed Blood, causing him to taste some of the wine. They broke the kiss and Blood sat up straight and nuzzled her. After a few minutes they fell asleep.

((Timeskip to morning?))

"You will soon understand, my dear." The Oracle said quietly before leaving the mare to rest.

((Next morning))

"Good Mooooorniiiiing!!!" Rarity said dramatically in a singing voice, busting into the guest room and using her magic to open the curtains, letting the brutal morning sunlight pierce through. "And how is our lovely couple doing this morning?" she asked with a wide smile. Applejack groaned as she took one hoof from around Moon's waist and rubbed her eyes. "C'mon, Rarity....why'd ya have ta wake us up all dramatic like?"

Moonlite let out a hiss, one she was very good at none the less and hid under the blanket.

Nightmare moon awoke and slowly sat up and looked around to see if the Oracle was still around to mock her, well that was how she saw it

Killjoy slept along that night and woke up without her beloved beside her. "Mares...." she said irritably as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She got out of bed and put on her armor "might as well go today she said heading out of her room and out the gate towards Ponyville.

Blood entered the room soon and saw Moonlite hiding under the covers. "She's not a morning pony. Here, let me help." He said evilly as he began to furiously tickle Moon.

The Oracle was gone from the castle. He now had a new pony to visit.

Nightmare sighed and went back to the archives,

"A..aI!" she said as she was tickled and jumped out pinning him down, teeth bared, "O..Oh g..god, Blood!" she froze and stepepd back, "S..sorry, I..I haven't eaten in a bit," she got off and put the blanket back, offering him a hoof up, "a..and had a rough night," she said, "a..and not because of AJ"

Archived