Through the Eyes of the Oracle (Private)

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everything seemed to grow dark, all she could see was a dark Library with demonic like figures standing in front of her. "what the hell...? what is this!?" she thought as her pupils began to narrowed (you know that insane look that killjoy got in the other RPs) she started laughing, it was unsettling and spine chilling. "this is what hell looks like...you won't take me so soon!" she yelled still laughing as she readied her sword and started walking toward moon and Blood.

Killjoy quickly rushed and shoukder bashed Blood into the ground and went to drive her sword into him while he is down. In her eyes was complete fear, anger, and sorrow all at once. but the her feelings were masked by the madening laugh.

Blood batted her sword away with his own and kicked her off of him. He opened his mouth wide and let out a deafening bat screech to distract Killjoy as he prepared to strike her again.

Killjoy was unphased by the screech do to the voices that now yelled loudly in her mind and the screech just turned into a deep roar for that was what her mind made it to be. Her mind was not her own.Killjoy yelled as she hit Blood with the flat end of her sword sending him flying into a book shelf.

Blood got up and glared at her. "What the buck is wrong with you?" he said loudly, breathing hard. He then saw her eyes and noticed they had looked different for some reason.

tears started fall from her cheeks but the she just kept on laughing. It's like her mind was having a civil war with itself and with no true winner in sight, just chaos. Killjoy looked at Blood who looked like a shadowy demon in her eyes. "you will not take me...I refuse Hell spawn!" she yelled throwing her sword at Blood.

((find it just out of luck? make it dramatic, dramatize the entrance and be like ERH MAH GERD KILLJOY IS ABOUT TO KILL SOME B|TCHES!))

Killjoy was in front of Blood almost instantly and back handed knocking him away and pulled her sword out of the shelf. "don't tell me you are done playing...it was just getting fun." she said with a sadistic grin giggling insanely.

[idk maybe we should try to find more of a plot i guess, i mean we built up to the confrontation ok, and i get the killjoy thing, i guess its just the oracle himself never seemed that interesting to me and a lot of the plot revolves around him, either literally or by trying to figure him out, or following what he set to do and things like that, idk its hard to describe :/]

Archived