OC School Life.

Regiment

Story: It's Elvira's first day at a new high School, She could be classified as emo, or just as goth. She can be emotional and mean. There are ponies who treat her terrible because of her taste in music, style, and how beautiful she is. Mostly the populars are mean to her. Will she find friends?

Name: Elvira.

Species: Pegasus.

Style: Emo, Scene, Rocker, Goth.

What Clique are you In? (Popular, Emo, Oddball, Nerd, Artist, Musicians, anything you could come up with.) : Emo, Oddball, Artist, Musician.

Appearance?: http://prntscr.com/3ipow0

Cutie Mark/Special Talent: An electric Guitar.

Backstory: A lot of ponies consider her to be an emo and even if she may be one, if she is called one she will most likely kick that pony’s ass. She feels insulted when she is called one, the same way Joen does. (Kalyan hasn’t once dared call Elvira an emo btw)

Elvira originally has a blonde and pink mane, but when she got into her teenage years she dyed black highlights into her mane as well as getting piercings and starting off this fashion trend. Speaking of which, Elvira is very much into fashion, but mainly the emo type of fashion.

When Elvira was a little filly, her mother enrolled her into ballet, which was the complete opposite of what Elvira is now. Elvira was kicked out of the lessons for starting too many fights with the other fillies. (think of Lilo and Stitch, Lilo and Mertle’s fights.)

Elvira's parents are divorced and Elvira has been and is currently living alone with her mother. She treats her mother terribly, constantly calling her an ungrateful *****, telling her she wishes she was living with her dad instead, and how she wishes her mother would let her live on her own. Or sometimes Elvira would argue with her mother into letting her get a tattoo and even silly things like that. Her mother is, WAS, a nice mare but due to being terribly treated by her daughter she has turned just as sour.

FILL THIS OUT AND WE SHALL START RIGHT AWAY.

Name: Angle Cake

Species: Unicorn

Style: ? (I dont really get what you mean here....)

What Clique are you In?:Artist, fashion designer, baker

Appearance?:at bottom

Cutie Mark/Special Talent: an angle food cake

Backstory:Angle was teased as a filly and was often used just for a taste of her cake. She isnt quick to trust and isn't very nice to people who have used her. She was once a popular, but she realized that they, to, were using her. Angle is a loner due to this and has her own bakery business called,"Angles sweet delights," and, though it is new, is popular, considering that Angle just started it a month or two ago. Her father was a firefighter and was killed in a fire. Her mom is hardly home. Most of the time, you can see the pain of sadness in her eyes, She used to be close to both of her parents, but after her father died her mother seemed to be at home less and less. She sometimes cries herself to bed at night.

post-9470-0-19328000-1399943066_thumb.pn

Name: Skyzipper though called sky by friends.

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

What Clique are you In? (Popular, Emo, Oddball, Nerd, Artist, Musicians, anything you could come up with.) : Emo, Oddball, Artist, Musician.

Cutie Mark/Special Talent: Cutie Mark: A Pair of wings, side by side with air currents going through them. Special talent: Doing air stunts and tricks accurately whilst going fast flawlessly, or any airborne movement.

Backstory: (this is history right?) Skyzipper was born in Canterlot. His his life revolved around the most well known Ponies in the city. His parents wanted him to grow up to be the most well known Pony in Canterlot and made Skyzipper do everything a Canterlotian should do. As much as other Ponies liked this, Skyzipper did not. He didn't like his parent's pish posh ways so he ran away and lived in Ponyville to get away from all that. When he arrived in Ponyville he met his best friend Peppermint Swirl. Skyzipper and Peppermint Swirl were friends for a few years before Peppermint Swirl moved to Canterlot, the one place Skyzipper never wanted to go. After that Skyzipper made a name for himself by winning that years best young flyer competition and then enrolled with the Wonderbolt Academy. Skyzipper is the best flyer in his group at the Wonderbolt academy. Skyzipper nearly equaled the top records at the academy.

I got rid of the appearace and style but its there in a different form. Hope this is acceptable

canterlot_signature_for_rainbowdaringdash_by_symphonicfire-d7i2x9p.png

That will be posted when i post

:razz: its a habbit

Name: Skyzipper though called sky by friends.

Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

What Clique are you In? I dont get this part, could i like say is a flyer or good at sports?

Cutie Mark/Special Talent: Cutie Mark: A Pair of wings, side by side with air currents going through them. Special talent: Doing air stunts and tricks accurately whilst going fast flawlessly, or any airborne movement.

Backstory: (this is history right?) Skyzipper was born in Canterlot. His his life revolved around the most well known Ponies in the city. His parents wanted him to grow up to be the most well known Pony in Canterlot and made Skyzipper do everything a Canterlotian should do. As much as other Ponies liked this, Skyzipper did not. He didn't like his parent's pish posh ways so he ran away and lived in Ponyville to get away from all that. When he arrived in Ponyville he met his best friend Peppermint Swirl. Skyzipper and Peppermint Swirl were friends for a few years before Peppermint Swirl moved to Canterlot, the one place Skyzipper never wanted to go. After that Skyzipper made a name for himself by winning that years best young flyer competition and then enrolled with the Wonderbolt Academy. Skyzipper is the best flyer in his group at the Wonderbolt academy. Skyzipper nearly equaled the top records at the academy.

I got rid of the appearace and style but its there in a different form. Hope this is acceptable

canterlot_signature_for_rainbowdaringdash_by_symphonicfire-d7i2x9p.png

That will be posted when i post

:P its a habbit

Name: Starbound Flash (Nicknamed Star)

Style: Intelligent oddball, somewhat athletic and a little bit musical

Appearance: Light orange and yellow mane. Same pattern for the tail. Has a gray coat and a comet as a cutie mark. Also has golden eyes.

History: Has been running from bullies most of her life. Flies at Wonderbolt Academy and lives with a unicorn family. She has secrets and can keep them well.

As Elvira walked through the school doors, she looked around. All eyes were on her. The popular girls were giving her bad looks, she sighed. She went to the office to get her schedule, after she sat outside the door. She flexed her wings and looked around. She had a mad, and bored look on her face.

Starbound trotted along the hall with her wings folded against her side. She hung her head low as if trying to become invisible. What she was really trying to do was to avoid anyone at all costs.

Elvira walked past the populars. She got bad looks. She gave them bad looks back and accidentally ran into Starbound. "Oops... Sorry" She said quietly and walked away, just then the bell rang and she looked at her schedule. History was first. She made her way down to her class and entered it. All eyes on her, yet again. "Oh God." She sighed and walked towards the teacher. "Ah, a new student. I've been waiting for you." Elvira had a weird look on her face. "Okay.." She sighed. "Where do I sit?" She asked. "Over there." He said. Next to snobby looking pony. "Oh no." She said quietly and moved her way to the seat.

Elvira slightly opened her wings, just to flex them. They were slightly cramping. She sighed quietly as she listened towards the lesson. Something hit her in the head and she looked down. A paper ball. She looked up and saw the snobby pony and another pony giggling. She ignored them and continued to stare off in space.

The snobby pony and other kept throwing paper balls at Elvira. She's beginning to get ticked off. Just when the other pony throws one at her she looks and opens her wings, throwing it hard and fast at the snobby. It hit her in the face so perfectly Elvira almost couldn't resist laughing, trying her hardest to contain it. The other pony start to giggle too.

Star trotted into the classroom to her usual seat in the back row near the window, where the daylight would shine on her paper and turn it into a pure, clean white.

She looked at the Snobby pony. She looked at her with a dirty look. She groaned as she got angry, stood up immediately and walked out the room. She was irritated enough as is, so she decided to ditch the class. She opened her large wings and soared up onto a cloud. She was angry, she hated snobs.

Name: DJ Pon-3, but you can call me Vinyl

Appearance: image haha

Species: Unicorn

Personality: fairly quiet but knows how to rock and have a good time!

Group: music

Style: Punk/dubstep

Special talent/appearance of cutie mark: My talent, that's easy: The Wubs!

Backstory: Born and raised to more sophisticated musically inclined parents so she became a natural for music. As she grew she craved more hardcore, heavier music, ones with a bass to it! She quickly found a home in Ponyville and shares it with a friend, Octavia, and now attends the school

Vinyl walked up to the school, late as usual, she wasn't one to really care. She spotted a mare on a cloud, "Hmm, maybe if I spot her at lunch I'll say hi," she said to herself, "She is obviously skipping class, and that look of hers, I like her style" she said as she put earbuds in and headed into the school.

The bell rang for second period. She looked at her schedule. "Astronomy!?" She had a great big smile on her face. She loved stars, nebulas, galaxies, ect. She rolled off the cloud and flew down, walking to the science building.

Archived