OC School Life.

Regiment

Star smiled.

"Yes, I think so. That could be part of your mane, but I don't know, really. Different ponies have different styles these days."

Elvira kept walking to her astronomy class. She had a downer look on her face. This day was just going great. She thought.

As she entered her Astronomy class, all eyes were on her. "Look its the new girl" ponies said. "she's kinda cute" others said. She felt disgusted and asked where her seat was, after so, she went towards it and sat in it. She looked around and nopony sat next to her. Oh well, it might be for her own good.

Vinyl came in and took a seat in the far back of the room, it was one seat back and to the left of the lone mare she saw from earlier. The teacher and Vinyl had already talked and this was her seat for sure, not that she would move anyway. With that Vinyl took out a pad and paper and started writing a beat to a new song she was gonna use for the first dance of the school year, whenever the club to plan the dances was started up that was.

Star sat next to Vinyl and saw her writing a beat. Let her do what she wants, I don't really mind other pony's business.

She took out her photobook and shuffled through a few pictures that she saw through the telescope at the library.

Archived