Making the world a safer place (Sign up in OOC thread)

Good thing that he was agreeing with this. She didn't want to leave him alone in this state. They needed him... though, would he be able to keep on following them? They weren't going on a fun trip, after all. Yet she got up and watched him walk away before she would look down at the ground. She'd raise her hoof before simply putting it down in front of her on a spot. Waiting a little, between the cracks of the ground, plants and flowers would begin to grow. All of them growing fast and in a certain pattern so that at the end of her magic trick, the plants would be writing a message.

'Go to Celestia without us. She will tell you all that there is to know. Join us back outside of the city.'

This is what was written. Once this done, she would catch up to Sky so she could accompany him. She remained silent as she heard him cry some more, wondering if he still had a lot to let out. He had cried for quite a while now.

Back to where the two others were, Violet was blushing red with embarassement at what Augercorn told her. She hated to think that her appearance was going to solve problems... She wasn't the type to go around and kiss just to make others feel better, yet at the same time it was a compliment. As for the issue with Sky, she just cared for him because she thought he was a good guy! Why going as far as to think that she'd have a crush on him? She didn't reply back to Augercorn, not even having the slightest idea of what to reply to this. She felt that defending herself would just go against her once again. He had gotten her attention back, though when he asked if they could follow well.

'' 'Course we can! Who do you think we are?''

Glady said confidently. After years of defending the town and training too, they had developed a very good stamina. Perhaps they couldn't jump on roofs, but running was not a big deal.

''Y-yeah...''

Violet would agree, although... she wondered just for how long she would be teased with this whole story. This couldn't get out of her mind just like that when both her friends and now even Augercorn, who had seen nothing of what Glady and Seria did, was into it too.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky was still crying as he reached the city outskirts. He felt better here, as it was more isolated and secluded, which was just what he needed to try and sort his problem out. He walked a until he foudn a shady tree, which was when he sat under it, and just looked out over the cliff. Towards the land that he lived on. He didnt want to hinder the group, yet, he knew he was needed. "What help am i like this" Sky said to himself out loud, it was all stuttered due to him cryign and was a bit hard to understand.

“all right lets go!” said augercorn!

As augercorn ran out he tried to think back of his own training. He remembered the day he found out that speed was a lot more important than strength in a sword fight, and almost every other type of fight.

“hey girls!did you know that when you hit something hard by multiplying it with strength you do 4 times the damage. BUT” he rounded a corner looked back while still running and waited for them to take the corner also to finish “when you hit some pony with speed you multiply the damage by like 8 … 9? I think its 9! but you hurt someone a lot more when you hit them fast rather than strong!”

he kept up a fast pace all the way back to horizon manner. Augercorn was pretty fast, his sheer bulk did not give him any advantage but he more than made up for it with his near infinite hyper energy, experience and an insane pain threshold.

He ran forward and began playing a game with them. he slowed down slightly and when they got close he speeded up and turned his head “oh hey come on don’t slow down now!” creating the illusion of them of course slowing down.

Not only was this a fun game, but also a secret test of stamina and the above mentioned important speed.

in his mind he quickly began processing information about them, there speed breathing techniqe running style and stamina. it was all so he could be a better partner to help them compensate where needed and to also stay out where he wasn't

Augercorn stopped and skid at the gate to the manner. To his surprise Buck Berserker was not to far from the gate and visible thru the bars he took a quick breath and loudly shouted

“HEY BUCK! BUCK IS THAT OFFER STILL GOOD!”

Buck was had some letter in a bag around his neck, he had clearly just got done checking the mail, and was on his way back in the house. looked up to see augercorn and smiled walking forward saying

“of course it is!”

(sorry if I’m not leaving you a lot to work with but I just don’t want to feel like I’m skipping anything with violet and gladdy)

After leaving her message clear on the ground, Seria followed the pegasus all the way outside of the city. Once reaching outside, the fairy would let Sky go wherever he wanted to. She'd follow. Upon arriving to him she would sit down and listen to him. Perhaps his words were not so easy to understand behind his pain, but she managed to hear him anyway. She would go in her bag so she could take out the pouch of bits that was in it and would lend it over to him.

''It is yours to keep. You have been of a great help buying for us all of these rations. Yet I can not help but to wonder why you are in such a state. Would you care sharing what happened with me or do you wish to keep this private? Either way, we can take our time.''

She would tell him.

--------------

Who did this pony think he was?! Sure Glady liked to learn things... truly, she did. Back in her youth she enjoyed school, but to be taught stuff out of nowhere? Well you had to ask her her permission first.

''As if we didn't know that already!''

She didn't know the exact multiplications, but she knew that the more speed you'd add, the harder it would hit. With her own strength if she added speed to it, things would be very dangerous. Well no matter, as he ran, they ran as well, Violet having absolutely no trouble following him. She had learned well enough how to run well, due to her fighting style making use of both speed and agility. Perhaps she was young, but she had a lot into her that at first sight wouldn't really be seen by others. At the point of where he slowed down on purpose just to speed up after, Violet didn't even say anything, nor did she look surprised. She simply followed anyway. It was Glady who hated being messed with. At the comment he let out, she'd take one angry look, yet wouldn't give up. She wouldn't be brought down by him so easily... Yet it was obvious that she wasn't the fastest runner. She had endurance, but speed? It wasn't her thing compared to Violet, hence why in the trio, she was the one refered as the tank. Perhaps slower than the others, but tough as heck.

They'd get to the manor where they would stop. Glady about to tell Augercorn something, but this one shouted before she could say something. She'd turn around looking at Violet to whisper.

''It better be worth it here... I swear now I just want to be over with this and be on this journey... I already miss Seria.''

Violet heard her. With all of this running, she didn't seem to be out of breath at all. As for Glady... she was just tough.

''Relax a little... we're here to get the equipment. After that we go back to where Seria and Sky are and we should be out of there shortly.''

Augercorn was happy to see more of buck and volt but he partially agreed with them.

it would suck if they got caught in a force field in Canterlot.

As buck approached Augercorn proudly said

“ladies I want you to meet some one special. This is Buck beserker! Former royal commando, x-special service team. A beloved member of his community And personal hero of mine.”

Buck opened the gate and rolled his eyes at Augercorn trying to make him sound heroic. He then saw Violet whom he thought was very cute little girl and kind of reminded of one of his sisters when she was young. He quickly noticed her cutie mark and surmised that they must be part of Augercorn’s special terms.

Then he noticed Glady who was irritated and a little tired

“hi there. My name is buck, if you need stuff me and my wife got plenty to spare.”

Sky was able to talk propaly after about another five minutes of crying non stop. Sky couldnt believe he had to leave his family, he knew it was to keep them safe, he didnt want to endanger them, but now they had to think he was dead, there was no option for yes or no, they just had to believe he was dead. Sky looked at seria, his face still driping with tear's"I...bet your wondering more on why im like this, i bet your wondering how i got the money for this" Sky said, not taking the pouch. He didnt have any need for it

Seria turned her sight away from him, first looking down with her eyes closed and then opening them as she would look up at the sky. To tell the truth she had never counted money as something important. From where she came from it wasn't used very much. Fairies lived as one big family. They helped each other for free.

''I do wonder, yes... but it doesn't have as much importance as you might think.''

She would tell him, turning to him with a smile. A smile which would fade quickly as she would show more of her concerns.

''What I'm wondering is... What thoughts crossed your mind when you flew away from the store. It's when you came back that you were like this. You knew what was going to happen...''

---------------------------

As they were introduced to Bulk, Glady would give a quick nod, not seeming to be too interested in meeting new ponies right now. She gave a nod pretty much just out of respect for Bulk given she didn't know who he was. Violet politely smiled at him.

''We need some good armor for my friend here. If you got anything light, but strong, then we're takers. We gotta hurry.''

Glady would say speaking about Violet. She sounded rather firm as she said that, simply because she didn't want to waste any time. As for Violet, she couldn't really disagree. Hurrying might be a good idea... If they tried to reason Glady, things wouldn't get better. That she knew and she wasn't ready for it. Perhaps when they'd be outside... but not now.

the old stallion nodded with serious eyes. And said

“then come this way.”

He once again lead all 3 inside his mansion.

As he walked he sad “I’m pretty sure volt is still down there, you know how she gets when she actually plays with her stuff."

As he lead them downstairs they of course heard and saw volt flying around shouting aloud things like

“WERE GOING TO NEED MOE OF THESE!” or “ooh! I was looking for that

he lead them down the stairs to the huge warehouse filled with gear.

“we already have food, so that’s good” buck turned back and replied

that’s very good! Now if you young mares see anything you think you need then you may take it. Now, armor hmm. Lightweight but strong. How about some pegasis a.t.f suites? Its very lightweight designed to fly in actually, but it can take quite the beating from blunt objects and even has a bit of magic resistance. I can adjust it to fit you and it we have to plates to make it earth and unicorn compatible. Only real problem is that it has a lot of joints and is broken up into several pieces making it somewhat more vulnerable to stabbing strikes and small arrows, what do you say? Would you like to try it?

Sky looked at seria, he was still crying lightly though sky wasnt crying any more or any less, it was staying the same constant flow."I did know this was going to happen....but i went nether less i went.....The thoughts......were that i had no choice......or this mission wouldnt be successful...." Sky said, looking at the sky as he said each part. He then looked at the ground. "I owe you answer's, ask away..." Sky said

Seria remained to Sky's side as she listened and thought. According to the pegasus it seemed like he was putting a lot on his shoulders. The previous events at the store did indeed put them at risk a little without being able to get the food... The fairy thought of Glady again, since in a way it probably was her negative reaction that caused the cashier to make them pay more... In all honesty they had been frauded by the merchant just because Glady had disrupted the entire store... Well Seria couldn't help but to feel guilty as well since she had been the trigger to her friend's reaction. But this was already all behind now.

''This is not an interrogation, Sky... I simply want to try and help you feel better. You will need our support on this journey.''

She'd tell him as she kept her eyes on him.

------------------

The two girls followed them inside right away, not wanting to lose any second on anything. Glady's idea was pretty simple. They'd go inside, look at the stuff quickly, pick something and get out. As long as Violet had something to wear to protect her... Else Glady would never forgive herself. Heck, she could worry about her if she were to trip in the grass. This young unicorn represented a whole lot to her. More than anyone could think.

Once inside the place they'd follow bulk down the stairs to the warehouse, hearing Volt speaking in the background. Rather awkward just like that, yet not enough to take Glady out of her thoughts. She'd put Volt's voice aside rather fast and Violet did the same, just for the sake of her friend. Else she would have wondered who it was. Well, perhaps another time. Reaching for some gears together, they would look at the many things that were being shown in front of them. Nothing at first sight would catch their eyes until Bulk would suggest them something. At his words they would both turn around and listen to his suggestion. Of course, at the 'real problem', Glady didn't hesitate to say something.

''Don't you have anything that could cover the holes, then?''

She'd ask. Violet felt concerned, though. She's step slightly in front of Glady and looked at her before looking at Bulk.

''I'll take it as it is... only if it's adaptable to unicorns.''

She'd say before looking back at her friend.

''If it's all in one piece I would have trouble moving in... You know I'm better when it's the lightest possible.''

She's explain to her. Glady remained silent after that. She couldn't give her any answer that would go against what she said since... well, it was the truth. She knew Violet well enough to tell that it could indeed be a burden if she had something that would limit her movements, even if just a little. Here, she just wasn't thinking too straight. She wanted to offer her the best protection there is. So in the end Glady only nodded to her before looking at Bulk.

''Fine. As she said.''

"I know its not, but i owe you answer's....." Sky said with the look in his eye that said he was upset, and that something was starting to eat away at him, like somethign had just destroyed his whole world. Sky felt like he had betrayed his family, he felt like he had lied to his new friends. They didnt deserve to have him there if all he was going to do was be a bother. Sky knew he was going to stick around until this was over, but once it was...He was going to simply....dissapear. Sky sighed, wondering if the fairy wanted answer's before he would shut off.

Buck nodded and quickly turned to Augercorn and said “come help me with these” Auger who was picking his nose nodded and ran off.

When they came back they had to Long boxes Buck opened them up and began explain “ these ones are altered for ground ponies. The suit is a 3 piece system; the first is a comfort gel lair, doesn’t really offer any physical protection but is can absorb some magic and makes the suit comfortable, its an anchor for the rest of the amour, and offers some body temperature control … don’t expect it to greatly enhance your abilities but it helps.

He presented and set on close by table a dark wetsuit looking item that had some hard anchors all over it for the amour.

"Part 2 is a micro mail that provides essential protection over the entire body. This alone can be a decent armor but a said a good stab can probably break it. Has a lot of combat magic protection also.”

The micro mail was a darkened steel suite that looked almost like reptile scales it was flexible and floppy like the wet suite but when he set it down it made an audible THUD indicating it had some weight to it.

And here we got the plates which offer the major physical protection. Ultra light steel alloy that has been painted for tactical purpose. And a special gear joint system to offer max mobility. If you get hit on these then you should be o.k. Just be carful not lock the plates together too hard or the gears will jam.”

The plates themselves were a digital camouflaged grey and green. Very tactical looking and it blended in the darkness of the basement and when he set them down on the brown wood table the black squares created an optical illusion popping out at your eyes making them harder to see. The plates them selves consisted of long boots that went up to the knees, they looked kind of like snowboard boots, bulky and with straps on the legs for tightness and comfort. The boots had a little gear at the end designed to plug into the next part, the kneepad. Which was just a curved peace of metal protecting the front of the knee and a gear looking object behind it covering the back of the knee.

The next piece was a long sleek thigh guard designed to completely cover the thighs in metal. They over lapped with the kneepad a little bit and ended just short of the groin.

The next piece was a plot guard which looked like a big metal diaper with 2 large balls the end joints quite frankly. It had what looked like a vented area over the actual plott, which would alloy the user to run comfortably, and it had several gears and lock in-ins at the upper end these plugged into the back protection which looked like a thin metal spinal column which ran along the back

very important” said buck as he inspected it “I’ve seen a lot of mares and stallions lose there life to a spinal injury” the spine piece plugged into the plot guard and had several outlets to plug into long machete like pieces which would make up the body guard. This would allow Pegasus, to do complex aerial maneuvers; and also ground ponies to be able to wiggle and keep good balance. “This is the main strength and fault of the suit,” said Augercorn. He pulled out the knife Buck gave him earlier and demonstrated. “A stab attack will slide off of these finding the path of least resistance going into the small spaces in-between.” Buck nodded “its supposed to cover the intercostals space of the ribs allowing the bones to naturally stop any thing that gets thru … but it doesn’t always work like that.” Augercorn smiled and said “also ribs are easy to break” he said while looking like reminiscing. Buck sighed and showed how the machete ribs locked into a solid curved plate, which could actually offer great protection for the guts and vital organs.

There were 2 large balls that acted as shoulder guards on closer inspection they actually went high over the shoulders and the ball was made of several small pieces that collapse and expand allowing the shoulders to mover naturally and the balls giving protection a few inches above them growing and shrinking with the movements. The forelegs were the same as the hind legs but had some attachments for tools and the tip of the boots

The neck was a set of a few metal pieces, which kind of looked like big staples. Which plugged into one another thru gears and locks to each other and the spine. It all Looked rather bulky compared to the rest of the amour. The gears attached together allowing much movement of the neck. These pieces when all plugged together made a rectangular ribbed box like covering for the neck, which could curve and collapse, which could offer a full rotation, and neck movement for a pony with average flexibility. But at a slower rate than one would normally twist and move one’s neck. Buck demonstrated by showing how they lock together when a certain degree of movement if reached.

Finally buck smiled as he took out the Helmet. It looked like a bulky collar covered half the head and only 2 rectangles of metal covering half of the jaw. But with a smile he quickly whipped it showing how the collar expanded making a sharp cone, which could completely cover a pony’s head! The tip was very sharp and could be used as a weapon. Just underneath this sharp tip on the lower side were rectangular slots, which not acted as pieces for the collapse but also could give more air to the mouth. There were no eyes, put instead several small holes, which one could easily see thru covering a large area allowing wide range and a little peripheral. One of the helmets had a small hole for unicorns

“well” Buck said “come on lets try it on and if you don’t like it, there’s more where that came from

Augercorn was off playing with volt who shouted “END OF THE WORLD”

Well... He seemed to want to spill some of the beans. Might as well ask away... Seria sighed a little as she looked down, closing her eyes and thinking away at what she could ask. The thoughts came quickly. She could ask many things, actually. She was thinking about being in a therapy session at the moment and she had the role of the psychologist. Her question set and ready in her mind, she would open her eyes, look up and turn her sight to Sky. She would give him a slight smile to help ease the whole thing even if it's just by a little and would ask away.

''I have noticed that since our coming in Canterlot you seemed to be hiding from something. I take that there is something in this city that bothers you. If you want me to ask you something... then I'd like to know what it is that makes you this way.''

She'd ask. While they were at it, she thought she could just go straight to the point and see what is the source of the problem. She didn't have much of a hint yet on what caused him trouble, after all.

-----------------

Glady and Violet waited for them to come back with some equipment. When they came back with it it's then that they would show them to the girls. They'd pay attention to everything, looking and inspecting the gears as they were being explained. Throughout the explanations, though, Violet seemed more and more uncertain about it all. Glady didn't mind it much... anything would do, really. As long as it brought protection to her friend. Yet for the unicorn the more she would scan and hear what was said, the less she was interested and it was even worrying her. If she were to say no... she knew she would hear from the strong mare to her side.

Whenever a flaw was said, she'd cringe a little. To please her friend she would need perfect protection, yet she knew what she needed... something that would allow her complete free movement and also able to let her see completely around her. Gears on the body could restrain her movements. Even if it was just a little, she didn't like it. A helmet would indeed protect the head, yet her sight would be reduced no matter what. Even if just a little, she wasn't used to it since she had never worn any armor before.

When Bulk asked her to try it on, she'd look back at Glady with those eyes of hers, only indicating that she wasn't going to be able to do it. Glady tried to put this aside and pointed at the gears with her head.

''C'mon try it.''

She'd tell her. The young unicorn would look back at the gears on the table and bit her lower lips. Again she'd turn around, this time looking completely ashamed.

''I'm not sure if I want to try this...''

She'd let out. She expected Glady to already lose it, really... She was ready, but...

''You haven't even tried it on... Just give it at least a try. If it doesn't fit then there might be something else.''

She sounded rather calm for what Violet expected. She had a point, though... She didn't try the thing on that she was already refusing it. Perhaps it could be the best thing to do. Violet's horn would glow of a bright golden color, an aura rarely seen for unicorns. The first piece of the gear would be engulfed in it and would levitate off of the table. It wasn't anything hard to put on since it was under the armor and was mostly to make everything comfortable. Once that done she'd look back at the rest of the equipments on the table. She kept that look she had, clearly showing how she didn't like the idea of wearing something since all she thought about was that it could lower her abilities. Again she would make use of her magic to levitate the second part of the gear, the micro mail. Once again this wasn't too hard to put on either. After she had put it on, she could feel its weight on her and already this was being a bother to her. It wasn't that heavy... but she was who she was at that point.

Glady watched her put everything on and truly this was a sad sight for her. She felt like Violet was forced to do this. It felt wrong, yet she kept herself silent anyway. The outcome of all of this could be positive too, who knows? Well, the unicorn went on with the rest, putting the rest of the pieces together. For the plates, Glady helped a little mostly for the back and hind-legs, adjusting everything and clipping the parts that had to be clipped. It took some time, but they managed to do it and Violet could feel it all on her. The only thing left was the helmet. There was one with a hole for the horn... obviously she would go for this or else nothing would fit. The helmet levitated over her head and was slowly coming down, but as soon as it touched her mane, she removed it and put it back on the table, always using her magic.

''Hold on a moment...''

She'd say to this. The real reason she wouldn't be putting it on was simply because of her pony tail. The golden aura of her magic would grab hold of her hair elastic that was attaching her mane and would remove it carefuly to not pull the mane and hurt herself. It would slowly and expertly slide off of the mane, revealing to everyone her long mane which would fall down on her right side as she tilted her head in that direction. This now done she would resume putting the helmet on.

She was ready... everything was put on and... well, she sighed. She didn't like it, but she probably wouldn't like anything anyway. It all felt like it was too much on her. She could feel the weight... she could imagine herself being slower because of it. She wasn't a strong pony in therms of strength, no. Not at all.

''Well... What do you think?''

She'd ask Glady, turning towards her. This one would shrug to the question.

''What do you think?''

She'd reply back with the same question. Glady could almost read her mind at that point, anyway.

''I don't like it... I feel stuck in this, it's not helping me much.''

She'd end with a sigh before removing the helmet. Her mane followed the gear as it was lifted off would fall down.

''... I'm sorry...''

She'd then apologize ashamedly.

''No it's fine. Maybe you're better off with nothing too.''

Glady would reply. She was even smiling softly.

''It's just that I can't feel myself moving completely freely enough with this!''

Violet added, moving about, bending her legs with the clanging of the armor just to try and feel it. She felt it was okay, really, but still seemed to lack of something.

''I mean... I could probably go with that, but I don't even feel confident with this... With nothing on I feel like I can do anything. Using my magic and moving at the same time is not a problem for me. I can dodge better than anyone...''

She'd continue as she turned around towards Glady noisily with each hoof hitting the ground. The earth pony gave her a nod then.

''Fine. I guess we have nothing else to do here, then.''

Glady would say and would look at Bulk next. Meanwhile Violet was removing the armor she had on.

''I'm sorry, but I think it won't be possible to find her anything that fits... unless it adds absolutely no weight, doesn't trouble vision and leaves her with a hundred percent flexibility, then I think nothing will be satisfying.''

She'd tell Bulk. Violet would be done removing everything and putting it all back on the table. She'd get her hair elastic back to attach her mane once more before looking at Bulk as well, still feeling ashamed.

''Sorry to be wasting your time with all of this... but I believe that my best protection is my own confidence in my own abilities. There's probably no armor in the world that will be able to beat this. I've trained all my life this way and never changed it... So I think that changing this habit could be worse than wearing nothing. A-Again I'm truly sorry...''

Violet would say, going as far as to bow before Bulk who had taken all of this time to try and help as well.

Sky looked at Seira, it was a long story, the reason he was scared of this city, though he knew there was a simple answer. "Its....My parents" Sky would say. As he thought about them he shed a few more tears before looking at the sky.

Buck nodded and said "well that the lightest practical armor we got, we do have some special stuff, like the elemental tunic or the shock foam. but! i can see you know your self and thats the best way to tackle any situwation."

he turned to glady

"what about you young lady do you want at least a breastplate or something?"

mean while Volt was giving Augercorn more sleeping bags and bombs.

So all this time he was afraid of his parents. Seria listened carefully to his short answer and took the time to think. She couldn't rush things.

''And I believe something has happened with them today? Have you encountered them?''

She'd go and simply ask, keeping the same position.

----------------

About to leave, Glady would turn back to Bulk when he asked her. She gave a look at the armor as well as some of the other things in the place, just in case something could interest her, but... she'd shake her head.

''No thanks. I don't need any piece of armor. I don't think these would last very long on me, anyway.''

She'd say smirking a little.

''I... can be pretty reckless in battles, but I never get hurt seriously.''

She'd add before looking around for someone.

''Hey Augercorn? I think we'd better get going!''

She'd call out.

Augercorn had eluded everyone and had snuck to an area that had several canteens, he had found one that was filled with a sweet sugary fluid (for emergency hypoglycemic and diabetic use) and was secretly chugging away at it. When he heard the girls calling for him he grabbed the bottle and another few other canteens of just water and ran over to them.

all right well you know how it is, the world is a challenge and survival is the prize, every problem meant to be solved and every struggle designed for victory! LETS GO!” he shouted as he excitedly ran up the steps

good luck.” Said buck as he lead them out of the warhouse.

Sky looked at seria. "No...i went to them. My parents, they are very well known and funded....T,,thats how i got the bits....bu...t now they need to think that im dead..." Sky would say, knowing what he had to do, though he didnt like having to do it.

The fairy kept listening since she had asked a question. When Sky mentionned that his parents had to think he was dead, she remained as neutral as she could. She didn't become stiff, didn't let out a gasp or feel any pity for him. She remained simply neutral. Sky had her full attention, though.

''And why would they need to think that?''

She'd come to ask as a simple question.

---------------------

When Augercorn came past them, the two girls would look at each other and shrug.

''Here we go again...''

Glady commented. Violet giggled at the sight of it.

''Don't think that'll ever really change.''

She'd say while they would both go back up the stairs and eventually out of the place.

Finally once they'd be outside they would have to hurry back to where Seria and Sky were waiting. They did like before and ran back to the place instead of just walking since they could do it with ease. It was faster that way anyway. Once reaching back the old place, Glady and Violet would look around just to make sure they were in the right spot. Odd thing was that they couldn't see any of the other two anywhere. Yet the store from which they came from was still there, meaning they were at the right place, only Seria and Sky had moved away.

''Well that's really helpful!''

Glady would say sarcastically. She didn't look enough, though. Her friend Violet had made notice of the plants that grew in a certain spot. She'd walk to it and would notice that it was actually a message left... and the only one to be able to leave a message like this was Seria, obviously, unless another unicorn knew how to grow plants instantly, but Violet highly doubted that.

''They're outside of Canterlot!''

She'd exclaim loud enough for the two others to hear. The strong mare heard that well and joined Violet's side. It's only then that she'd notice the flowery message too.

''... So we go to Celestia and then join with them right outside.''

At that Glady would turn around to Augercorn.

''We gotta go back to Celestia. Let's go!''

She'd say and already she'd be off with Violet following.

Augercorn who ran everywhere and had the energy boundless energy ran in a line with the girls and casually asked

They would reach the castle soon

so umm I got’a know is it true that fairies take the souls of people who aren’t buried and use that as the base for there energy? I mean that’s what my ancestors believed, but Seria just seems to nice for that!”

This was rather dreadful news for the pegasus... Seria could feel for him, but once again she would avoid showing any pity for him. He had to be strong somehow and it wouldn't be by giving him hugs now that it would happen. Maybe later. Yet she was also pretty curious as to why his existance was putting them in danger.

''May I know why?''

She'd go as to simply ask.

------------

Glady and Violet were pretty busy leading the way to the castle by running. There wasn't much time to lose either so they tried to focus on that mostly. They'd pass in the streets without really caring for where they were going anymore, avoiding citizens should they come across them. They'd turn the corners steeply, managing to avoid ponies who could appear out of nowhere. If guards were around then they wouldn't even mess with them... With what happened earlier they were not to stop or slow them down... unless they were going to do something against the law, but they would let them run as long as they were being careful.

While on their way, the girls would be asked a question by Augercorn. They'd look behind with only their eyes, not bothering to turn their heads.

''Taking the souls of ponies who are not buried?''

Glady would repeat.

''From what Seria told us... they don't. And if you want to know more, you'd have to wait and see Seria.''

She'd continue with before putting her attention back at the front.

''Seria has told us a few things about fairies, but I don't think we should talk about it in public.''

Violet would tell him.

((Also sorry if I'm not giving much options right now for the replies... Interesting stuff will start happening soon.))

Augercorn ran behind them dodging the obstacles with a smile, it was kind of fun

that’s good to know and bad to know, it could be used as a cool tactic! You know the 3 of us go in first and kill all the minions and mercs then she would get a power boost from absorbing them all …. cool idea but any way.

He quickly jumped over a pair of ponies and followed the girls. “so uhh, could you tell me how your powers work?” he said as he ran next to Glady

are you just like … as strong as you need to be? Is it all based on your willl power? Or anger? And I’m guessing you got sort of a captan A-mare-ica thing going on where your muscles don’t fatigue at all.”

Archived