Making the world a safer place (Sign up in OOC thread)

As the rocks started flyign sky would quickly bolt straight up in the air. He was about to ty something stupid. As he flew sky would keep swerving, dogging all the rocks with relative ease. As sky reached a highish height he would notice that the rocks were not goign this high up. "TIME FOR HELL" Sky would yell as he bolted straight down. He was going for a sonic rainboom. If he made it, he could use the speed to bolt straight into this pony, no way she could block taht.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Augercorn grinned

COME ON! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!” as he raised his sword ready to counter her magic with either a dodge or a block. eager to fight

Then sky striked from behind, and the wall came up. Then before he got a good attack ready Glady and violet ran in.

He had seen glady’s super strength already. But it was pretty cool to see her in action.

Augercorn figured they could take her and began to stomp on the road smashing her ammunition into useless bits.

Most of the stones were coming from the road, if he could just smash it while the flower teens kept her busy. she would lose a massive amount of offensive potential

What surprised him was violet, the quite shy little mare was actually quite fierce. The she broadcasting her moves a bit. But she doing much better than augercorn anyone her stature could do .

Then the spiked boulders came.

Augercorn rolled his eyes

you use earth on an earth pony?” he muttered. Jumped up put his hoofs on the tapered end of the rock. Flipped over and surfed thru the air on the spike with the momentum.

whoohoo!” shouted auger as he flew thru the air making the spikes smash into one another

he kept riding the spike surfing thru the air

don’t worry guys there’s only so many stones she can pull from the ground right here! Then she’ll have to face us without her tricks! … in fact!”

he jumped on another spike and rode it to the edge of the road and jumped into a tree

“if you fight her heare the tree branches ensure there are no stones. …maybe seria can even expand them to make sure.”

He backflipped thru the air dodging another spike

“anyone actually having a hard time with this? Confident in his alleys abilitys?”

• 2 weeks later...

But expanding the area would be useless.... Seria knew why. Explaining would be a waste of time for now, actually. She had to think of a way to try and neutralize this unicorn's magic. While looking around, the fairy would notice Sky soaring high up, definitely preparing something. Her eyes would widen as she realized what he was up to.

Seria: Sky no!!

She'd shout out at him, but it was too late. He had already propulsed himself. Having seen him earlier in the day doing such, this time Miryo wouldn't be helping him. Speaking of which, Miryo did notice him. Her relentless attacks with the spikes would come to a stop as she would prepare herself to avoid this straight up attack. Magic in action once more, a boulder would come out from under the ground and would levitate in the air instantly, getting Miryo out of the way and even high up in the air, same height as Seria. Proud of her successful dodge, she'd chuckle as she'd look at the rest of the group, remembering what Augercorn said.

Miryo: What do you think you're saying? Don't you know what's under the earth? Even more rocks! MORE earth to play with! Where there is land, I can always make use of my magic! All I have to do is dig a lil' deeper!

The unicorn would then look at Seria from her floating boulder. Seria backed away a little as she was facing a tough opponent by herself. She remained calm anyway... Seria didn't want to freak out on this one or it could cost her a lot. In front of her, Miryo took a position, seeming ready to attack. At this, the fairy took position as well with her staff. It began then...

Miryo's horn glowed stronger. Seria was ready to take whatever would come. Yet nothing happened... at least for her. She heard some sort of a loud rumbling below, though. Looking down she'd gasp as she'd see a giant wall of rock circling and trapping both Violet and Glady in. Immediately Miryo flew over and entered it. The wall was extremely high. For Seria there wasn't much that she could do. She watched Miryo pass by her, trying to quickly think of something. She had to admit it, though. Their opponent was better at magic than she was. It was making things very tough.

Miryo came inside the giant wall and floated down, now facing both Violet and Glady with confidence. The two friends had already taken positions, Glady glaring at the brown unicorn.

Miryo: You're a tough one, aren't ya? I mean... seriously, you're strong as heck...

Glady: I know my strength, thanks for reminding me! I just want to use it to crush your skull, though!

Miryo: Death threats already? Gee... Doesn't take much.

Glady: After putting that blade at my friend's throat?! How can I stay calm?!

This was exactly what Miryo wanted. She smirked at Glady and took a position, her scythe floating by her side. Perhaps that Glady had an awful lot of strength, but speedwise, it wasn't the same for sure.

Miryo: C'mon then, Crush me!!

This was Glady's cue to attack. The earth pony lifted the hammer off of the ground and galloped towards that mage she was hating on so very much, blindly. Exactly what Miryo wanted. As for Violet, she waited a little, having something planned in mind. The closer that Glady would get, the more Miryo would prepare her counter-attack. While Miryo had her focus on the raging blue pony, Violet took advantage of this to quickly get by the side. Meanwhile Glady was getting ready to land a hit, screaming out in rage as she lifted up the hammer... but before the blow could land... *slash* and Glady fell down... Violet didn't have much of a choice, but to see that, which made her stop in her movements as she couldn't believe that her friend had fallen on the floor.

Miryo was in a position and her scythe clearly was swung... without waiting any further, she turned around and made use of her magic to make a boulder come from under Glady, lifting it up in the air and throwing it at the wall that was surrounding them with a lot of force. So much force that Glady went through and broke through the rocky wall only to land crushed under the boulder. This atrocious scene only made Violet drop her weapons on the ground, eyes wide opened, unable to think that this could actually have happened. Even Seria had watched the whole scene without being able to do anything. The moment of silence would be broken as Miryo would chuckle.

Miryo: Tough, maybe! But not invincible!

Sky would pass out the momnent he hit the ground, only to wake up moments later to see.....Glady bleeding?. Sky would get up and stumble towards her, his head rinigh as well as his wings plus a few other bones broken. As sky reached glady he would do his ebst to stand up straight, covering her wounded figure. Sky was currently barly standing up, much less holding his bow, though he was doing it. Sky knew glady had quick healing, though like pony had said, tough, not invincible.

Augercorn watched from on top his branch

but still it would be harder to pull them thru tree branches.” He said softly.

Then he saw sky preparing his attack

“oh no.” he said. He watched but there was nothing he could do! Sky crashed and passed out. Then she made a gladiator style ring with Glady and violet. Augercorn sighed thinking the fight was over, Glady had super strength and super endurance; else everytime she used it her muscles it would snap her bones! He was going to jump down and help sky but when he was about to jump off when

Slam

glady went right thru the wall

NO!” he ran down the tree trunk and dashed over to Glady. Augercorn threw the boulder off of her and immediately assessed her.

he really wanted a piece of miryo now. But taking care of his injured friend was more important now besides she was still in the “ring” with violet right now away from him and downed mare.

Augercorn’s chest was tight. if he felt as if he shouldnt of let this happen in the first place. now his team was falling apart! And he was also nervous about fixing Glady.

He ran his hoof along her back

“no broken spine. That’s good.”

He turned her over and saw a huge bleeding wound. He ripped off his medkit saddle bag pouring out the contents. He grabbed a bandage and stuffed it in the wound staunching her bleeding.

“this will keep ya alive.” he said as he placed some tape over the wound keeping the bandage inside of it.”

He looked up to seira they needed to start working togather and fast!

all right boss what’s the plan? Tell me what you want me to do and ill do it! We got 2 guys down and the enemies just now starting to get all exited.”

This was probably the worst thing that could happen to the two girls... Violet watched in terror from where she was. She could clearly see the hole in the wall and what she knew was that Glady went through it with a boulder against her. She knew her friend was very strong... but to which point? What happened looked like it would have crushed just about anyone, even Glady. But how did she even fall down, anyway? Well Violet was not asking herself this question. She was lost in her thoughts as she couldn't even take her eyes off of the scene and she had Miryo not too far from her, laughing it up to make things worst.

As for Seria she also was under the shock. She knew her friend too well. A blade WOULDN'T do that to her. It's not a cut that would take her down in one shot, but it happened nonetheless. Something was just not right... and she was honestly fearing the worst. She had to try and do something to help... She flew down and in direction of Glady, where Augercorn and Sky were... Speaking of Sky, he was in a bad shape there. This battle was becoming more and more risky. Seria didn't want it to last any longer or more could become wounded... something she really wanted to avoid. As she landed she approached and looked over at her downed friend. The boulder on her was gone, thanks to Augercorn who immediately removed it. Glady had her eyes closed and even looked unconscious. The wound she had was on her chest. The bleeding was nothing serious, somehow... meaning that the sharp blade couldn't go all the way through. She couldn't get a very good idea of what her situation was. She was confused... but she tried to think of something anyway, until she'd be interrupted by the clydesdale. She looked at him, unsure of everything, taken over by stress. Right away she didn't know what to answer. While thinking, once again she'd be taken out of her thoughts as she'd heard a voice close to them. Familiar one, even.

Glady: ... Augercorn?... Take your dirty hooves away from me...

At the sound of that low toned voice, Seria immediately got closer with a lot of relief.

Seria: Glady!

She'd simply express. The earth pony had her eyes opened. She looked at Augercorn first before looking over at Seria who appeared in her sight. Then slowly, but surely she would get up, getting the small pieces of rocks on her to fall off. She was already standing up perfectly. She noticed the bandage on her wound, but that wasn't the important part. Instead she'd look at the place she was blasted off from.

Glady: Where's Violet?

Seria: Still inside with Miryo... They don't seem to be doing anything for the moment...

At that Glady would frown. No time should be wasted now. She looked behind her at Augercorn to tell him something, but immediately she'd spot Sky. There was no need to explain anything there... it was obvious that Sky had taken quite the hit. She'd go back to Augercorn, having a change of mind.

Glady: Take care of him! We're going to rescue Violet!

Glady said and turned back to Seria. The fairy looked at her and didn't need to question her thinking right now. They'd nod at each other and would instantly gallop back to the ring.

Inside of it, Miryo was taking it easy, thinking this one was her victory. Just as she thought! Take one down and the whole team falls. To be honest she was even ready to leave, not having any more business with them. She'd quickly look over at Violet who was still trembling in fear.

Miryo: Don't worry, I didn't kill her. I'm not that type anyway. Just thought she could lea-

Before she could even finish her sentence, the wall would be smashed through again. Surprised, Miryo took her scythe up with her magic and took position. Where the new hole was, there was also dust filling up the air and pretty much hiding the identity of whoever entered. It would eventually lift up and Miryo's eyes would expand at the sight of that.

Miryo: N-Nani?! How can you still stand up?!

Indeed, Glady was standing up and well, only with a bandage up the chest this time... but other than that she was able to take even more.

Glady: I do... and that's all that matters! Taking me down takes a LOT!

She'd then look over at Violet.

Glady: Violet, get over here now!

She'd order. At first Violet was only staring at her friend, again in disbelief that she was up and well after she thought that last attack had taken her out, but at the voice of her friend being directed at her, she snapped out of it and did as she said. The white unicorn grabbed her weapons that she had dropped and galloped her way over to where both Glady and Seria were, now reuniting the three of them again. Now it was the three of them against one. Miryo looked at them all, both with surprise and frustration. When she thought she had taken one out, that one came back to ruin everything! Besides... with a pony this resistant, there was starting to be no point in playing this game any longer.

Miryo: Grrr... this is getting annoying!

She'd say stomping the ground of a hoof before she'd raise it quickly to point at the bunch.

Miryo: I'll take my leave then! There's no point in continuing this!

She'd pull a smirk through this.

Miryo: Anyway my king's plan is already in the process and there already isn't much that you can do about it! Keep running around all you like, those shields can't be taken down even with that strength of yours!

The brown unicorn would lower her hoof before she'd move to a boulder not far from her. She'd jump on it and the thing would float up some before stopping mid-air where Miryo would look down at the others,

Miryo: No matter what you do he'll succeed. And he'll bring peace to this world!

Her boulder would fly higher and out of the ring where she could now be seen. Once at a certain height Miryo would look around a little until she'd spot Augercorn and Sky... She'd pull a smirk at the sight of them, noticing Sky's bad condition. Surely this would slow them down some. Now not having anything else to do, she'd fly away on her boulder. The flower teens watched her do so and would wait for her to be out of sight before getting back to everything else. Once finaly out, Violet wouldn't retain herself anymore... and simply jumped at Glady's neck to hug her tightly, once more stopping her magic which would drop the weapons on the ground. Glady couldn't say she was surprised by this. She'd let Violet do her thing, even going as far as to cry on her. Glady put one hoof around her to hold her as well and stayed silent.

Violet: I'm... I-I'm so glad you're s-still... a-alive!..

The young unicorn would manage to say through her sobs. The earth pony let her do all of the crying while she was hugging with one hoof, but that one hoof would start to hold Violet tighter and tighter against her. As for Seria, she decided to leave them alone. Instead she'd walk all the way back to the two others. Even from where they were, Augercorn and Sky could manage to see the small scene and that the three of them. Seria eventually reached them both and looked over at Sky.

Seria: We need you to rest. I can try and heal you some. My staff can't completely heal... but it can do at least a minimum.

Augercorn gritted his teeth

He wanted to fight! he wanted to kill that smug pony so bad he could taste it.

But Seria wanted him to help sky. and that’s where he would go. They needed to act as a team or else their enemy would pick them off 1 by 1 as she was currently doing.

He gathered up his medical supplies and ran over to sky.

sky was probably suffering from some broken bones and a concussion.

“it’s o.k speedy I got ya.”

He used some bandages and a stick to splint him up making sure he wouldn’t break any more bones. There wasn’t much anyone could do for a head wound like he got aside from complete magic surgery, and even then sky seemed like he didn’t need it. Just a lot of time and rest.

sound like a bell ringing in your head?” he asked. Augercorn had had a few concussions before they hurt but were manageable. He finished tapping the broken limbs to rigid sticks and lifted him over his head and onto his shoulders

by now he saw miryo flying off.

Augercorn cursed himself and slammed his hoof into the dirt

“rrrr….wait a minute she attacked us! That means she loses! She started the fight and ran away!” He took a deep breath and shouted loud enough so she could hear it

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!”

Having relieved some of his anger he looked back to sky and said “couple of broken bones. It will take some time and rest but they’ll heal soon enough. just gotta make sure you don't take any more damage” He walked over to the exit of the ring and saw Glady getting hugged

aww”

when Siera explained her powers Augercorn replied

“that’s perfect I think that’s all he needs for now. If you can speed up his natural healing that’s even real doctor can do for bones. we can at least get him stable and out of the red. he's still going to need some time to recover. Just let me make sure his bones are set!

he wiped some sharp pebbles out of the dirt and gently set sky down. He felt along his body and came to his left wing. he winced and said

sky I got some painkiller in my med kit if you want me to use it just nod your head otherwise; we need to snap your wing bones back in place … its gonna suck. But it will only last a sec. and we need to do it otherwise it will heal incorectly in the wrong place and all sorts of problems will happen.”

he looked to the flower teens to see if they had any other way. then back to sky who the choice truely rested in.

When miryo had left, sky had sighed as he collapsed onto the ground, a shart 'snap' would have been heard as he broke another bone just from his fall. Sky was currently passed out cold, he didnt even hear Augercorn treating him or anything else.

(Next time wait for my response before doing that please :P I wanted to make it dramatic :( )

Augercorn saw sky was still clearly passed out and not responding to him.

Anticipation is always worse than the actual pain better to do it now.”

Augercorn put his hoofs on the broken wings and with a quick

SNAP

The wing looked was shaped the way it was supposed to.

Augercorn got off of him checked the rest of him.

Sky’s body was pretty broken but nothing else required to be set . he stepped away and did a mock bow signaling he was done and the fairy was up.

He put his back to them and took a few steps looking around. The area around them looked like it had been excavated. The soil was turned all over the place and several boulders stood around misshapen by the ponies magic.

He wondered “I hope celestia and luna can still cycle the sun and moon. And at wonder how long it will take before the weather goes out of control from lack of pegassistance.

He turned around and sat a few paces away from the group guarding them from anything else. The weather for now was still nice and the soil was soft making it a good place to rest until the team got there bearings back

Now that Augercorn's job was done, Seria could do her part. She approached Sky with her staff and took some time to look at him and around him. Being decided, she would raise her staff up and it would make its magic happen in a short time. As the orb glowed bright, the ravaged ground around Sky was reviving itself. Grass was growing back and even a few red flowers took place, rocks were disappearing back in the ground and it even took a flat and soft surface for him to rest on. Now that Miryo had left, Seria could work her magic without any disturbance. Once done, she would lower her staff and redirect her energy to change the magic's effect. The orb was still glowing and was pointed at Sky. A dim shining light would appear all around him, applying the healing effects. This healing magic would help in replacing and removing all of the anomalies in someone's body. Yet it couldn't make a recovery effect like a normal body would. Sky would need his rest anyway for a full recovery.

While being at work like this, the fairy was already recalling the recent battle they just had. Throughout this battle she realised how she didn't help much. Aside from the shield she managed to put at first, the rest of the time she was in the air, remaining distant. Just at the thought of that she frowned. She felt somewhat powerless. Two of her friends got injured and she couldn't do anything. Her magic with nature was only appliable when no other magic was at work. Since Miryo was using the land to her advantage, there was hardly anything that Seria could do. If she had expanded the trees like Augercorn suggested, that unicorn would have shattered the land under them for certain. No... they were against a skilled opponent for certain. As a leader, she thought she did not act accordingly. She had not been prepared. Perhaps the others were not prepared either.

Well then in that case... it'd be decided. Time was against them, yes, but if they wanted to be successful, then they'd need to have a better moral as well as a better teamwork. Glady was not totally herself, Sky had his own personal problems to deal with, Violet was very sensitive of the whole situation... and Seria herself was worried as a whole about everyone. The only one who didn't seem to show any weakness was Augercorn.

Seria: Once I am done with healing Sky, we will take some time to rest as well. There are a few things we need to work on if we want to win this battle...

She'd say without turning around. She knew Augercorn was not too far and she was directing these words mostly at him since Glady and Violet were still in the back. Violet seemed to have calmed down, still against Glady who was holding her. Not a word to say, they simply took this moment to enjoy the fact that they were both still well and unharmed.

Seria turned her head towards Augercorn so she could continue speaking.

Seria: Perhaps that me and my two friends get along together and work together most of the time, but I think everyone here needs a time to rest... and know each other better. Something is lacking between all of us right now... and I want to find out what it is. Else things will always prove to be difficult.

Sky would wake up as he familiar feeling of being healed by Serias staff. Sky would groan as he tried to get up, though he would fall back down. Although he felt a lot better, he was still injured, and he knew he would not be able to get up any time soon. Sky would instead say "I...is glady ok?"

Augercorn turned his head when he heard Seria come up to him.

He listened to what the young fairy said and understood. He wanted to say a lot of things. But he just kept calm and said.

“o.k boss. Ill keep guard until everyone is ready to talk. … hey look who’s up!” he said pointing with his noise to sky.

Augercorn was in a rare somber but calm mood. He didn’t like losing fights. And he didn’t like seeing ponies he liked get hurt.

Sky was in bad shape. But he could tell there was something about him an inner strength that he had not yet tapped into.

He walked where up to him and said

yeah the angry lass is o.k. but your not. I’m sure you already know that though.

He took his cape off and made an impromptu sleeping bag for him.

“just try to relax o.k” he said in a rather caring voice.

He turned to Seria and said

“I think he’ll need a few hours of sleep before he can hold a conversation. you and the rest of the girls can take a quick catnap if you want also, you look like you could use an hour or two. Ill keep watch like I said”

A little more and the job would be done. Now Sky only had to rest. Seria's magic stopped and the fairy took a step back. Augercorn had already answered him and even took care of him a little too after he fell back down. In the meantime the fairy decided to take flight so she could have a better view of the ravaged land around them. It was a sorry sight she'd sigh at. Yet it could render things slightly better. She would point the magical staff in direction of a few rocks that had come out of the ground because of Miryo. As the magical weapon would make the orb glow, the rocks that were out of the ground would slowly sink back into the earth. The crack left by them would slowly close up. Everything could be heard and felt as the earth shook.

Seria would do the same thing for everything else around. The work of the fairy made Violet and Glady notice her working hard on this. Their surrounding was finding back its original shape as the nature energy would work its way through. After a while Seria would be done with it and would slowly float back down to the ground. The soft bed of grass that Sky was lying on was still there, though. As she had landed, the two others joined her. Seria heard their hoofsteps and turned to them. She immediately noticed Violet's face, ravaged by her own tears at this point. She must have let it all go out. Rather normal when a close friend could have died just there. Yet she'd give them both a sincere smile.

Seria: You two... I still find it incredible how close to each other you both are.

When Glady was about to ask a question related to the situation, she felt confused about this. Both her and Violet looked at each other before coming back to Seria.

Glady: What do you mean?... You feel left out or something?

But Seria would shake her head on this one.

Seria: Not at all. I simply believe that you two have always had a stronger bond.

Violet: Don't say that! You're as important to me as Glady!

Right away Violet defended her fairy friend from saying such a thing. To her they were indeed both as important. She knew she would never be able to choose a favorite.

Seria: I shouldn't have said that... But anyway, that is beside the point now. As I have said to Augercorn, I suggest that we take a rest, all of us. Sky clearly needs it... and I believe even we do.

She'd explain and took a short pause before continuing, this time with some uncertitude.

Seria: There... are some things I would like to clear out with all of us.

And silence. Seria was expecting Glady to say something back, but the strong mare only nodded in agreement with her. Well then. Since no one was objecting with this, things would be easier that way. At that the fairy looked over at Augercorn who was still keeping watch.

Seria: Augercorn, could you come over, please?

Augercorn saw the small fairy fly off after doing another round of healing on sky and the environment

“hmm maybe its true that all fairly’s are tree huggers … or is that elves … hmm.” He thought to himself as he guarded sky.

when she landed a short but rather tense argument started between the flower teens. …he didn’t pay much attention not wanting to be a part of there drama. But then he heard Seria call him over.

He gulped knowing that emotions would probably be high for the next couple of minutes and walked over. He said to himself

“I’m the oldest! And the most experienced. I need to be the stable one. ….. were doomed. WAIT no were not I can do this. I’m a Clydesdale and a warrior. I can put aside myself for the job!”

he came up close and stood next to the girls towering over them and said

“yeah boss? What’s up?”

Archived