Hunger games, pony fire Interest Check and sign up. HG And MLP Mix

Hi, i was wondering who wanted to do a Hunger Games RP. The rules will be simple, the story will be pretty much identical to the HG movies, the APP form will be massive for once, sadly. Dont worry it wont take up ages though it will be bigger then my normal ones, there will be alot of info and other stuff. Well, here is the rules

1.Please keep up, you don't need to keep up with other teams, just your own.

2. If you manage to find another team, you CANNOT attack them relentlessly, meaning no killing them without giving them a chance to respond.

3. Play realistically and make sure you are not just OP and never getting hurt, that would spoil the fun. Though no getting hurt every three seconds either, as thats just stupid

Note: WoE and CC quality work are NOT required though it is welcome

note: You can have teams, please do not use PM to make your teams, we all need to know.

INFO

Okay, the app form is after this, so here is some info.

The weapons are all the gear they use in the HG, which includes bow's, swords, maces, axes and more. Basicaly, no modern weaponry like guns though you can use makeshift things like they did in one of the two hunger games. You can choose one weapon proficiency though that does not limit you from using other gear

The specialty's are things like, are you better at combat then most, do you know how to survive in the wilderness ect. You can choose one thing which your best at.

Skills are secondary specialty's. These you are very good at though you are not the best. You can choose threeof these.

With all melee gear its just normal though im going to say that the bow's are usable like in arrow, if you have not seen that then it is just the guy from it uses his bow in melee combat though it is not fatal.

Here is the APP form. Accepted species will be anything goes, though with dragons NO massive sizes and no humans.

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

What District:

Specialty:

What weapon you use:

Combat Style:

Skills:

Personality:

The story will be that the 26 pony's that have been chosen this time are going to be in a urban enviroment. The RP starts with them at the training centre, they have just arrived. The arena is a dome so pegasi, no flying away.

My app

Name: Skyzipper though called Sky

Species: Pegasus

Appearance:Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

What District:13

Specialty: Sky is a expert archer, he never misses his target and if a arrow was flying at him, he could catch it.

What weapon you use: A bow

Combat Style: Sky likes to stick to the tree's and make sneak attacks. Sky uses his bow in close quarters very well, he is unrivaled with his use of a bow.

Skills: Sky is extremely agile and is able to do all sorts of things with it, leaps of faith, climbing well ect. Sky is also skilled at bow to weapon combat, even in close quarters he can use a bow to fight though he doges most of the hits. Sky is one of the best flyers in equestria and is able to do the sonic rainboom though he cant control the speed and almost always crashes when he trys it.

Personality: Sky has a 'who cares' attitude with every thing, even combat though when it comes down to flying or helping his friends, it becomes a 'kill or be killed'. Sky would do anything for his friends.

Okay, this will be on the RP thread as well. These are your teams. I do not choose them, thats what you guys do. Use this thread to decide who will be your teammates if you want any.

There will be more if you want more then three teams here

Okay, the max here will be 26 but the min will be 6. After about a week from posting this, i will start this so get your apps in while time lasts.

Hope you guys enjoy

Name:Symphonic Fire

Species:Earth pony

What District: District 3

Specialty: She cam make traps using tools. She can also modify weapons so that they can shoot things or be electrical.

What weapon you use: sword or spear.

Combat Style:Fire usually would take something and make it more dangerous if she has the right equipment. She can also make traps.

Skills: Fire is good at making traps and modifying weapons. She also can cook and has a good knowledge of what is dangerous and what isn't

Personality: She is a strong-willed pony. She is usually friendly and is really rough. She isn't a pony who would think strategically but is quite smart. She doesn't like traitors :I

post-6363-0-40647200-1400586468_thumb.pn

Name: Midnight Star

Appearance: Midnight blue coat with dark blue eyes and a lighter mane and tail. Has a crescent moon and a star as a cutie mark.

What District: 12

Specialty: Stealth and intelligence, usually stays out of fights and allies with other ponies

What weapon you use: Blade and bow

Combat Style: Hangs around in clouds and looks for hacker-jacks to attack others. Usually stays alone if she can't trust anyone.

Skills: She has a way with hostile animals

Personality: Kind but cold-hearted and untrusting. Has a colorful personality

Name: Sonic Boom

Species: stallion

Appearance: Grayish black eyes with off-white skin. black trenchcoat and clothes to cover anything but my head. A very doctor whooves/soarin black mane and tail.

What District:9

Specialty: Dual weilding

What weapon you use: Elucidator (black medium sized long-sword) And a blue sword the same size as the elucidator. i prefer only using the elucidator as if anyone found out i can dual weild it might cause trouble.

Combat Style: one handed sword with no sheild, very swift and quick

Skills: charisma, luck, and a way of attracting mares.

Personality: very handsome and charismatic( as you see above.) very detirmined to suvive the games so he may once again see his beloved Asuna. very loving and finds a way to be embarassingly funny.

Name: Thunder Dash

Appearance: Black, with dark blue eyes, Spikey pink mane and tail, broad in a muscular way.

What District: 7

Specialty: Power, stamina

What weapon you use: Sword

Combat Style: Attack and battle

Skills: Fire building, shelter building

Personality: Tough, wise-cracking, smart alek, easily angered

(Here is a quick sketch. I am SO EXCITED for this! I am a huge HG fan!)

post-9885-0-58095700-1400611286_thumb.jp

I'll sign Blade up.

Name: Blade

Species: Zebra

Appearance: Dark midnight blue with white stripes. Long curly golden hair. Tribal markings on face. Long curly tail.

What District: 1

Specialty: Water combat and hoof fighting

What weapon you use: Sword and daggers

Combat Style: Hunt down your prey than attack from behind neck first

Skills: Amazing skills to being able to jmup on enemies from above. Able to throw and aim a dagger perfectly.

Personality: Quite brutal. Has connections which other players. A little bit cocky and very fierce.

Archived