I NEED TO DRAW PONIES!!! CLOSED

Caunedheil

I'm the fSecond! Wahaha! :idea:

My OC, Silver Lining. She's a loose concept, and I invite artists to change or add whatever.

Since you're looking for scenes to depict, could you draw her collecting silver from a cloud?

References

Original:

XxhQR.png (Eternally unfinished!)

Inspired by brianblackberry's cut:

iK76P.png

brianblackberry's cut

Bramble Rose's cut. (She's on the bottom/left)

I have officially started on your request! :heart:

So long as I'm noted for creating Techno it's all fine by me!

Of course :D Thank you so much for letting me sketch her, it was a real pleasure :o I really hope you enjoy the work as much as I do.

I should be thanking you for drawing her! I can't wait to see it!

You don't know how glad I am to hear that :heart: I was sooo so so so worried about it :3

I'm not sure if you know about it, but Canterlot has it's own gallery system! You can upload your art to it through the user control panel.

I'm not sure if you know about it, but Canterlot has it's own gallery system! You can upload your art to it through the user control panel.

I didn't know actually :o When I get on the desktop [where the scanner is] I will have to try that. I have my bf scanning them and uploading them to my photobucket while I stay on the laptop lol

I didn't know actually :o When I get on the desktop [where the scanner is] I will have to try that. I have my bf scanning them and uploading them to my photobucket while I stay on the laptop lol

Oh not the user control panel on your computer, the one on Canterlot. It's near the top left corner and has a small pony next to it.

Oh not the user control panel on your computer, the one on Canterlot. It's near the top left corner and has a small pony next to it.

XD Well I was talking about just getting it on the computer in the first place lol. I was using photobucket to get it here.

XD Well I was talking about just getting it on the computer in the first place lol. I was using photobucket to get it here.

Lol alright, but I think you can directly upload pictures from your computer to your Canterlot gallery.

Lol alright, but I think you can directly upload pictures from your computer to your Canterlot gallery.

I already added one XD But for the way everything with the scanner is set up, its easier to upload to photobucket :3

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to apologize for the delay in my work. I'll be working on them again as soon as possible. For those whose requests are delayed, I'm offering another free work in addition to the already requested work :3