I NEED TO DRAW PONIES!!! CLOSED

Caunedheil

Okay everypony, so here's the deal. I want to start filling up a file will all my pretty pony arts. The thing is, I only have two OC's and I'm drawing a blank [flank lol] on more ideas.

THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN

I will be opening five [possibly more] slots for some freebie arts. Once all slots are filled, this thread will be closed until I complete them. Once completed, I will be starting up a new thread where more ponies can get some pretty arts.

Looking for references?

I just got one!!! This is the style I will most generally use. I am currently working on a humanoid version of Rainbow Dash and Applejack in a comic book style which will be uploaded to my gallery. I MAY do those as requests. Depends. The pictures I will be doing in this thread will be used as references for my next thread, with the owners permission of course.

A requested drawing of Techno Tealeaf's Original Character. Please be niceness and don't steal :(

001.jpg

But what if I don't particularly like the drawing?

Haha! That one's easy. I'll redo it :o If you're not 100% d'awwwing over the pic, then I will draw it again until you are completely and utterly happy with it.

Can I have couples or groups?

Why of course you can gentle pony! This is to build up my portfolio after all. I would like for you to keep it at five or under; though there can and will be exceptions.

Are you doing black and white or color?

It's your preference. Though I will say I am doing this all by hand. If color is wanted, and I don't have the right coloring pencil [i'm a poor artist] then I will color with the computer. I just like the look of hand-drawn stuffs.

Can I have accessories or backgrounds for my pony?

I would be more than happy to draw those up as well, it is your OC after all.

How long until my request is completed?

It honestly depends on what exactly you want. Groups will obviously take longer than a single. Once I have your submitted request, I will quote for conformation. When I have come to your specific request [there may be other ponies in line before you] I will quote your request to tell you that I have started work. I do this so you can judge how long until you are getting your work and to help me keep orders in check.

To Order:The drill is amazingly easy. Simply post below! Reference pictures are appreciated :D

SLOTS

SLOT 1:Dessa

SLOT 2:MyLittlePonyTales

SLOT 3:Shimmer Star

SLOT 4:Phil the Time Wizard

SLOT 5:BlindJester

I'm the fSecond! Wahaha! :idea:

My OC, Silver Lining. She's a loose concept, and I invite artists to change or add whatever.

Since you're looking for scenes to depict, could you draw her collecting silver from a cloud?

References

Original:

XxhQR.png (Eternally unfinished!)

Inspired by brianblackberry's cut:

iK76P.png

brianblackberry's cut

Bramble Rose's cut. (She's on the bottom/left)

If you can could you draw Techno and Derpy Hooves being cute together? It's a long story :blah: A reference for Techno can be found in my signature, if you need a better picture please just let me know!

I decided to do this all in the thread. Any specifics?

I'm the fSecond! Wahaha! :idea:

My OC, Silver Lining. She's a loose concept, and I invite artists to change or add whatever.

Since you're looking for scenes to depict, could you draw her collecting silver from a cloud?

References

Original: XxhQR.png (Eternally unfinished!)

iK76P.png

brianblackberry's cut

Bramble Rose's cut.

You are confirmed! :o

I know this is a large request, but I've never had a full picture of all of my orphan OCs. They all live in Fillydelphia together and help each other out. Dodger is the leader. His best friend is Black Jack. There is also Scout and Terrence and Pippin. I have descriptions and pictures of those two, but no applications. So I can tell you about them through PM.

Thank you so much if you can handle this request!

I know this is a large request, but I've never had a full picture of all of my orphan OCs. They all live in Fillydelphia together and help each other out. Dodger is the leader. His best friend is Black Jack. There is also Scout and Terrence and Pippin. I have descriptions and pictures of those two, but no applications. So I can tell you about them through PM.

I'd be happy to draw that up for you :o I noticed Dodger and Black Jack are best friends, are there any other little pairings? And is there a specific mood you would like?

Hi! :o I'd love to have some art from you, but first I'm wondering, would you be bothered if I specifically asked for one digitally colored? I have a loose concept for an OC, and all I really have is a digital color scheme, so, yeah... :D

I will try my best for you, but I don't have any fancy coloring programs. :wail: If you are willing to let me give it a good ol' college try I would be happy to do it. If not I completely understand :3

I'd be happy to draw that up for you :o I noticed Dodger and Black Jack are best friends, are there any other little pairings? And is there a specific mood you would like?

Nope, no other pairings.

Well, they're a rough and tumble type group, living on the streets, ya know. I was thinking something kind of like the picture of the main six that's in the opening theme of FiM. Like that, but a bit more on the dark side, because these ponies haven't been shown a whole lot of kindness.

Dodger is the leader, as I've said, and Black Jack is his best friend. Terrence is also very close to Dodger. Scout is sort of the outcast, being the only girl. Pippin is forced into the group against his will, so he's a bit timid. I'd imagine Dodger would have a sly smile, and Jack would have a sort of hungry look in his eyes like he was hunting prey. Scout would probably be pulling her hat just a little further down to cover up her face more, but with her eyes just barely visible. Terrence might look unsure of himself, or perhaps have a grim expression. Pippin of course would look a bit smaller and more timid than the others.

Oh, that's perfectly fine. :D

Okay, so the details:

She's a female unicorn foal, (Still blank flank,) with these colors: fn5nc2.png (From left to right: Coat color, mane colors (They're striped) and eye color) basically, the rest is up to you :o

Thanks a lot! :(

I will do my best :D

Nope, no other pairings.

Well, they're a rough and tumble type group, living on the streets, ya know. I was thinking something kind of like the picture of the main six that's in the opening theme of FiM. Like that, but a bit more on the dark side, because these ponies haven't been shown a whole lot of kindness.

Dodger is the leader, as I've said, and Black Jack is his best friend. Terrence is also very close to Dodger. Scout is sort of the outcast, being the only girl. Pippin is forced into the group against his will, so he's a bit timid. I'd imagine Dodger would have a sly smile, and Jack would have a sort of hungry look in his eyes like he was hunting prey. Scout would probably be pulling her hat just a little further down to cover up her face more, but with her eyes just barely visible. Terrence might look unsure of himself, or perhaps have a grim expression. Pippin of course would look a bit smaller and more timid than the others.

Okie Dokie ^^ I will let you know as soon as I start your order.

If you can could you draw Techno and Derpy Hooves being cute together? It's a long story :blah: A reference for Techno can be found in my signature, if you need a better picture please just let me know!

If possible I'd like something along the lines of Techno and Derpy reading a story together but if you'd like to do something easier that's fine too!

If possible I'd like something along the lines of Techno and Derpy reading a story together but if you'd like to do something easier that's fine too!

I already started one :oops: If you don't like it I would be happy to sketch your idea. It popped into my head and I thought it would be cute. I'm sorry sugar cube.

I'd love to have some art of my ponies if you don't mind. I have no reference pictures. I hope that isn't too much of a problem. I can't draw like at all...

I just want a simple pic of any one of my ponies (You can see their profiles linked in my sig). You can draw whichever one you want to as I have nothing of any of them so far. No fancy backgrounds are needed and I'll leave the pose and stuff up to you.

I'd love to have some art of my ponies if you don't mind. I have no reference pictures. I hope that isn't too much of a problem. I can't draw like at all...

I just want a simple pic of any one of my ponies (You can see their profiles linked in my sig). You can draw whichever one you want to as I have nothing of any of them so far. No fancy backgrounds are needed and I'll leave the pose and stuff up to you.

I don't mind at all :o

I would li- dang.

-waits for a free slot-

:( You'll be the first one after my other requests are done.

:o:o:kissy::geek: :heart:

^ Facial reaction.

I would li- dang.

-waits for a free slot-

:D You'll be the first one after my other requests are done.

:o:D:kissy::geek: :heart:

^ Facial reaction.

LOVE ITTTTTTTT

That's perfectly fine! It was just an idea, I'm really not picky at all. Whatever is easiest for you to draw is fine by me.

My art. She is completed 8-)

I will be uploading it tonight and I will send links in a pm. I hope you enjoy it!!

Would you mind if I used it as a reference? :o

That's perfectly fine! It was just an idea, I'm really not picky at all. Whatever is easiest for you to draw is fine by me.

My art. She is completed 8-)

I will be uploading it tonight and I will send links in a pm. I hope you enjoy it!!

Would you mind if I used it as a reference? :o

So long as I'm noted for creating Techno it's all fine by me!