Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sighed, "I..i was betrayed long ago, by my mother," he said, "It's odd, i cannot remember how i got here or what happened here, but i remember my life back in Equestria," he said and looked down and closed his eyes

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry I haven't been on, so Ill start with this)) Red busted through the door, home from a long journey. She looked around to see Red and Dark. "Hello." she was waiting for everyones reactions to see her home in such a long time. Her magic was holding a diamond enchanted sword, and her cloak was blood stain with a couple of patches of Zombie flesh. "What did I miss?" Red smirked.

Red was happy she didn't miss out much, "Oh that's good." she said with a sigh, sitting on the ground, in a corner. "I'm so tired I could sleep here..." She said leaning on the wall closing her eyes, putting her sword on the ground. Her stomach grumbled, but she didn't pay much attention to it.

Dark just sat in the kitchen, he wasn't hungry, he just didn't wanna see Red right now. She ignored his questions about there past earlier and then went off on an adventure without saying anything, she didn't care and he was sick of Fire saying she did, he looked out the window, "maybe this is why we were separated?" he looked to the moon, "because I just never belonged?"

Red shot her eyes up, "Where did I go...?" she said standing up, "It was like an endless journey." She replied. "First, I had to sneak away, I knew you guys wouldn't like it if I wanted to go on a journey." she said, looking down. "Well, first I went to villages and multiple witches homes." taking out potion bottles and setting them on the floor. "Next I went killing endermen." She said placing enderpearls on the ground, "and after that I was on a search for the Ender portal." She said, she didn't have an ender dragon egg to set down on the floor, "I have found one, but haven't gone in it. I don't plan to."

Archived