Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You put ender eyes into the portal." She said, and continued "I did not want to go in because I don't want to finish the game." she instantly snapped "Where do I have to go after I finish it!? Everyone must think I'm dead anyways!" Tears fled down her face, and she calmed down, "I don't have anywhere to go...." She finished.

Sweetie Belle spawns into the world and looks around. "At least this one hasn't been griefed" she goes about collecting basic resources, when she sees a house in the distance. She runs over there, jumping all the way. She had enough food to hold her over, so she didn't worry about her hunger. When she gets to it, she notices no one is home, so she breaks two blocks in the wall, and adds a small room. She places a bed in there, a torch, a chest and some carpet. She places her items in the chest, and goes to sleep once it becomes night.

((It can be whoever's house, doesn't matter))

"Eh?" She widened her eyes, "No...?" She realized what was happening, and ran out the door. "Rose!? Sky!?'' she yelled, hoping they'd hear the once familiar voice.

She had heard the yelling. "At least this world isn't abandoned. I should probably explain myself.." She plopped on her leather armor and went to where the voice was coming from. "Sorry, my bad. I should probably introduce myself. My name is Sweetie Belle, I'm kind of new into this world... Most other are abandoned, so I figured this one would be too. I decided to move into the house. I left everything intact, I just added another room. You are?"

"Well, I figured this world was abandoned too, like most others" she replied. "I just wanted to make it my own..." She had heard what she asked about dark and said "Who's that? There's even more people here...? This is the most I've found in one place since last year..."

"Korra...?" The thought of there being more than 1 other person excited Sweetie. "So, where do we get started!?" She had been waiting to meet someone else, and now she'd known there's at least 5 others.

"Ha, she's cute" Sweetie pets the dog for a moment and then feeds it some pork. "So, what about this dark guy? Anything in specific that could belong to him?" She checked her inventory, and there seemed to be something off in there. It was a book, with no author or title. "Could this help us find him, or atleast someone?"

Red kept quiet the entire time, she had a irritated look on her face. Even when she was being introduced to the filly. She was shocked to see Sky, since she hadn't seen him in a long time. "Hey Sky." She said calmly. But she cut her happiness off, "I'm going to go find Dark." She said putting her cloak hood over her head and taking out her diamond sword. She looked at the sky. "sun goes down in an hour. Have the little filly go Inside a bit before then." She said to Fire. "I'll be back at Midnight."

Dark sat upon the same tree he was before, about the same spot he was earlier when Red had found him to join this group. He had fallen asleep and was relaxing, from this height no mob could get him.

"I can take care of myself... I already have an iron sword and and a set of iron armour, excluding the helm..." Sweetie had told Red, a bit angry. She then turned to Fire and asked if she can come.

Red trotted along, just going for a walk. She walked towards the area where Dark was. She stopped suddenly, and smirked. "I know you're here, again." She said, standing still. "Come out."

Archived