Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

"I..it's not just that it's just..I like you," he sighed, "and it doesn't seem you really feel the same and it hurts me a bit," he looked away, "I know I'm a freak i was just hoping i could finally find a somepony.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She nodded and realized, "I don't have to hide behind here... I traded for a potion in this one village. It's a splash potion of invisibility." She tossed it up into the air, and it made both her and fire become invisible. "Come on!"

Red was shocked to have heard what he had said, "Oh." She was speechless. She sat on the ground and put a hoof on her forehead, "you're not a freak, and you need to realize that." She said, "And I like you too, but.." Her words wouldn't come out of her mouth, "We're in a game, and if we go back to the real world, where would we be?" She said, "It's not that I don't like you, it's just I don't think that's a good thing to commit to right now." She lowered her hoof. "I don't think we could work this out, you are immortal, I'm not." She had a frown on her face, "There are many reasons to do it, but many to not." She kept looking at the ground "and what if one of us Dies? I can't take that risk."

Dark looks down, "Luna always told me that if I find true love she would make it work out," he said to her, "Look at Cadence, she married a Unicorn, she didn't second guess it, you only have one life," he said, "Even if your not immortal I would rather spend what life you have on this world with me then me be alone!" he said, "And were not gonna die, not here, not in this game, i..it's impossible" he looked away, "I tried" he said and sighed, "When you left and didn't say anything, well i tried to die by going in Lava," he said, "I just woke up under a tree and felt like nothing ever happened, we cannot die, we just revive elsewhere in the world"

Before we head into the mine, I overhear what dark says. "He's right you know. You can't die, you can't even get back to Equestria, no matter what you do..." She punched a rock in anger. "If you die, you just reappear in the world. If you try to finish the game, you get put into a whole new world ((Yay Aladdin)) with no recollection of what happened." She began to tear up.

"I mean... I guess I do, but this **** world was created by a madman." She didn't remember how many times she tried to escape it. At least 50 times. "I try not to get too attached, I always lose those important to me..."

"I've heard rumours that in one world, there's an escape. I've been searching for it for years." She realized how fire might be confused at this. "You see how I'm a filly, right? Well, if you go into The End and defeat the dragon, it not only puts it into a new world with no memory, but it also puts you back to the age when you originally entered the world, to make sure you can't remember."

Archived