Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

Red closed her eyes and a blue aura surrounded her horn. As well as a blue aura surrounded the ponys crooked wing. Red lowered her head, this surely was a difficult spell. Red opened her eyes and gritted her teeth. She hoped this wasnt as painful for Rose. Red started sweating, little sparks came from her horn..

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lone stallion sat upon a hill, a good distance off, watching the ponies a they fought the mobs, finally succeeding and retreating to there home. He sighed and looked to the moon, "I haven't seen other ponies in so long," he said as he looked at his hooves, his lovely tan coat was splattered with blackish purple spots all over, half of his face was covered in it, the eye in that part was pure purple, his other, a diamond. One Cutie mark was blocked out by the back mark but the other side revealed a pixelated bow with an arrow notched in it, but upon the arrow tip was an ender pearl. Suddenly an enderman appeared beside him and made an odd sound, he didn't look at them, "You know most of them don't listen to me, but the ones who do, tell them not to harm that group, it they my be my only way home," he sighed, his horned glowed and with a flap of his wings he was gone, leaving a purple smoke in this wake, the enderman soon followed.

Red finished her spell, "It's good she didn't wake up." she said as she wrapped bandages around her wing. "She won't be able to fly for a month." Red said as she packed her things, but something caught her attention. Her floppy ears twitched, "What?" She said as her eyes widened. She looked at the other ponies with an almost terrified look..

"Well er," She looked around the room, "Nothing!" She said as she ran out the door. She ran into deep forest, she knew something was wrong. She stood around, and smiled. "Oh, I know you're here." She said, "Come out." Soon hoping to find the Alicorn.

((Wow, I was healed and everything. Cool.))

"Mmph..." Rose twitched and flicked her ear, jolting her eyes open. "Where am I?" She demanded, siting up. She looked around to see Sky and Fire. "W-What happened?" She looked at her wing with fright in her eyes.

Red smirked, "You're not that quiet," she said "Come out, come on." She said impatiently, "Don't you remember me? Red Snow?" She walked around, "I can sense you anywhere you go." She said hoping to outsmart the Alicorn, "It's okay, you don't scare me..." She took food out of her pouch, "Are you hungry?"

He was wry, it felt like a trap, "I d..don't know any pony since...the corruption," he sighed as he slowly came out into the light and looked at her, a lovely are before his eyes. He sat and wrapped his black and purple tail around himself, "I've become a monster" he said sadly.

Red smiled, "Not in my eyes." She said with a gentle smile. "Come on, it's dark." She said lifting him up, "I want you to meet my....friends." She said smiling. "Rose is there, back at the cabin.."

"He's an old friend of mine," She said, "Er, something happened... So please don't be afraid of him, he's very kind." She said and nudged him. "Don't worry, we all have problems" She smiled, "I have different colored eyes, but can only see out of one. Don't be so down."

"I'm a monster," he sighed, "It's what i get for falling into The End," he said, "but i need to go back, i think its out ticket home" he said as he looked to Red, looking past her beauty to try and figure out who she was and why she remembered him, all he remembered was his Aunt Luna.

Dark sighed, "The End is a corrupt vial place the birthplace of the enderman, as well as the home of the most powerful being ever, The Enderdragon!" He said as he sighed, "he did this to me, I challenged him, he then corrupted me saying I had betrayed him," he said, "but my theory is that the effects of his passing can open a rift, possibly bringing us back to Equestria!"

She didn't know what to think, "But, it's just a dragon, how could it possibly do that?" She said shocked, "I don't know if we can ever get out of this," She went inside the home with Dark, "We don't even know how we got in here?"

She sighed, "Me, you, and Rose were a team." She looked at Rose, "We were new to this game just like Sky and Fire." She looked down at the ground and continued, "But we were...Separated do to... certain circumstances." She push her hair out of the way of her left eye, "Do you remember me and this eye?" She said, that eye was motionless..

"I don't know." She said covering her eye back up. She didn't know what to think, ''I'm...going home" She said walking out the door.

Archived