Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

Dark followed, "I'm coming with you then, if you know me then your the only pony i want to be with now," he said, "no offense to the rest of you," he said, "Its just, as it is, I want to find out more and maybe she knows," he says as he looks toward her with a smile.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looked at the Alicorn, he was the same size as her.. She sighed, "Alright then, come on." She walked out the door, "It's almost daytime." She said, putting on her black cloak and putting her hood over her face.

Red quickly took out her diamond sword and killed mobs that got to close to her, and finally reached her very large home. "Where do you want to sleep?"

He shrugged, "don't matter, tell me where and i will" he said as he looked around the home, it was pretty well furnished with furnaces, crafting benches and a few chests. He smiled as he blinked a few times as he stared at the chest. His mind blinked back as he pictured himself standing over a crafting table, see, 8 wood planks around the edge makes a nice little chest, and if you put two together it makes a double chest, a familiar mares voice said, but as he turned to look the vision ended.

"There's an extra bed near mine in my room, So you can sleep there." She said, "Are you hungry, or thirsty?" She rested herself on a couch.

She dug through her chests and took out some food, and walked over to Dark. She set it by him and looked at the moon as well, "The moon is beautiful isn't it?"

Red had closed her eyes, and leaned up against Dark. She had fallen asleep. She sure was tired, tired from today, she just couldn't help but finally resting.

Red slept through the night, but woke up right before the sun arose. She looked down and saw a pony wing around her. She then looked slightly up and saw Dark. Her face turn red, "Eh!?" She said and jumped back. Out of the ponys wings she finally calmed down and spoke, "Did I fall asleep?"

Dark winced as se puleld his wing a bit when she jumped, "Ow," he said and retracted it to his side slowly, "Yea," he said and lloked at the ground, "s..sorry about the wing t..thing," he said and shuffled a hoof nervously, "T..thought y..you might g..get cold a..n..well.." he went silent then as he blushed slightly

"Its fine," she said moving her hair out of the way of her left eye. She pulled Dark up, "Come on lets go wake everypony she said."

(Ok how about some sort of flash back he sees when he looks at her eye. since no one else is posting haha dont wanna go too far and also sets up maybe how they met, either in Minecraftia or Equestria?)

Fire rolled over in her sleep, she was so tired of this world that she just dozed off. In her dream, there was a voice telling her how craft things. She was fine until she saw a black dragon coming at her. She woke up with a jolt and saw Rose and Sky also asleep, she goes back to sleep and dreams the voice again, telling her how to get out of the world. The dream tells her about the ender portal and she sees the black dragon again, opening it's jaws ready to bite her. She walks up again and looks out of the window, "Is that who i think it is?" she asked squashing her face at the window.

As sky wakes up, he tries to peice togehter his dream. It had told him how to craft and survive in this world but it had also told him to kill a massive black dragon. Sky sees fire who looked awake

"Good morning"

"Me two, though being here with rose has helped out" Sky said, though he let somethign he hadnt ment to say slip through his mouth. When he relized what he had said he quickly tryed to reprase himself, only to stutter a bit

"I guess you can" Fire said taking out her axe and chopping some wood, she collected them and started to kill pigs and cows. "Yess! I have enough leather to make a chest piece and pants" Fire exclaimed already crafting her armor. She puts it on and asks "How do i look?"

Sky had gathered a full stack of wood and also a fair few apples, about 30 apples. He looked over at fire and laughed

"You look like you just painted yourself brown" He laughs as he cuts down a few tree's. He see's a cave

"Oh, lets go" He said as he ran towards it

Archived