Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

Fire huffed and followed him into the cave. She started to mine some stone and made a stone pickaxe and sword. "Oooh coal!" She shouted mining it and starting to make torches with the coal and sticks. She places them on the wall and sees skeletons shooting at them.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Yeah, let's make him see the vision :3) "Alright let's go, she said. She flipped her hair out of the way of her and went down the stairs.

Dark froze as he watched her,Come on dark, let's go, rose is waiting, the vision started and suddenly everything went black. Suddenly his eyes shot open as a he noticed a creeper advancing on him, but there was no pony around, he was alone!

[Flashback time :P]

Rose wakes up and everypony is gone, but small fragments of memory seem to hang around. She remembers Red, and she brought back a pony that claimed to be Dark... She remembers Fire calling Sky lover boy. That memory caused Rose to blush. Rose gets out of bed and looks at her wing. It was still sore, but she could fly on it. "Maybe I should go see Dark and Red..." She murmured, going to the door. She began to walk to where she remembered Red's house being.

By them time Red was downstairs, she noticed Dark wasn't with her.. "Dark?" she said, "Are you okay?" She yelled from the top of the stairs.

Dark snapped out of it just before the creeper seemed to kill him and ran down, "Y..yeah sorry," he ran after to her, "It's just memories keep coming back slowly," he said

[ok guess were not acting it out, im not gonna control your or rose's character during his flashbacks, thats why i leave them opened ended]

She saw a big house not far from where she was, and she saw Red standing at the bottom of the stairs. Rose broke into a run and was slowing as she neared Red. "So." She panted and sat in front of Red. "Where's Dark?"

((Omg your talking about me. :P ))

"I don't know." Rose shrugged. "They were gone when I woke up." She looked at Dark and tears flooded to her eyes. They used to be the best of pals, before they split up. Rose ran to Dark and hugged him with her wings. "It is so great to see you again." She murmured, not releasing him from the hug.

Rose slowly flapped her wing, sending a dull pain through it. "I can fly on it, but it is still sore." She explained, trying not to look hurt my the fact that Dark didn't remember her.

"Alright, let's go look for Fire and Sky." She said. "Dark and Rose, you two fly, I'll run and teleport." She said when she finally came outside.

Rose nods in agreement before flapping her wings to fly. She was in the sky within moments, and was hovering above the blocky trees. Where are those two? She wondered, jealousy filling her heart. No, no. They are just friends. I have nothing with him. She admitted silently, sadness replacing the jealousy.

Dark looked to Rose and put a hoof on her shoulder, "Rose, in time my memory will come back, just stay strong!" He then followed after her into the sky and a memory began to emerge but the yelling cut it off

(Dude, I am like, flying away. XD)

Copying Red, Rose also yells out. "SKY!!! FIRE!!! Where are you guys?" Rose looks down and sees a faint glow of a torch coming from a cave. She shoots down and lands beside it, looking in. "Hello?" Her voice bounced off the walls of the cave, causing an echo.

"Maybe." Rose murmured, straining to look in the cave. "I see the light of a torch... Think they went this way?" She turns her attention to Red.

((Okay, so, I like your signature very much, Regi. It makes me laugh every time. Just though I would get that out of the way.))

(I was saying he did it prior to leaving as you two posted before i could)

Dark nodded and landed behind him and got a flash as he looked into the cave, 'come on dark!' Rose said, 'this cave will be fun!' she said and Ree rolled her eyes, 'Fun is one word' she said.

Dark blinked and shook her head, "What happened in the cave?" He asked, more to himself.

Archived