Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm going in, you two stay out here and make sure no mobs come in." Red said, "If I can't find them I'll come back out." She said, entering the cave with her diamond sword out.

Red started running inside, and then she heard skeletons. She put on her hood, and ran towards them. She slashed at them with her sword, but an arrow slightly grazed her side, cutting her. She finished killing them, and then look at Fire. She took off her hood, "Hiya!" She said, and looked around.. "Where's Sky?"

Dark went wide eyed as he saw the eyes sneaking up on Red, "No time to warn" he said as he drew out a arrow with an ender pearl on it. He used magic to draw it back and fired, it whizzed a few feet by Red's cheek and hit the ground next to her. Suddenly Dark was next to her and shoved her aside into Fire and lunged at the eyes, dissapearing into the darkness with the eyes, there was a faint hiss then an explosion. Another ender arrow appeared from the darkness and hit the ceiling wall, making Dark appear, clearly a good bit battered and he fell by the mare's, "sorry I didn't warn," he said as he turned to the dark of the cave, "There are more creepers coming, we need to find Sky now"

Red was so shocked by what had happened. She looked down at her hoof, it was bleeding, but not that bad. She listened to Dark, but did not speak. She just ran into the darkness, looking for Sky. She dodged the creepers explosions, and kept going.

((Guys, i will not be on often much anymore, please dont go crazy, Please???))

Sky had found at least a stack of iron and coal. He had seperated himself from the others to see if he could survive on his own. He currentaly had 64 iron, 128 coal, 200 cobble and about 8 wooden planks left. He noticed the group and ran up to them

"I got a massive stash" He says, then he noticed red was hurt

"You ok?" He instantly said

Rose runs into the cave at the sound of all the commotion. "Guys? What's going on?" She looked form Sky to Dark to Red to Fire and back to Sky. She blushed as she realized she kept staring at Sky, but failed to move her eyes away.

Red noticed her hoof was bleeding more, and it got a bigger cut and wound. She started limping, "I'm fine" She said, but just then she collapsed.

"Red!" Rose flew to Reds side and looked at her hoof. "Guys?" She said, looking lightheaded. "She's lost a lot of blood." She sat down on the cave floor, suddenly dizzy.

"I'm fine," she said and tried to stand up, the cut is bleeding and not stopping, but she suddenly fell back on the floor. "I highly doubt you can carry me Rose," She said, "I'm too tall. Get Dark, please." Her eyes closed and her head lowered on the ground, she passed out.

"no need," he said as he closed his eyes and suddenly teleported the group back to the house but stumbled back and fell onto his rump, "Ok,t..that gave me a headache" he groaned, "Bu..but where b..back" he said, "o..one perk of being a..an ender alicorn, m..my teleportation magic is en..enhanced."

As sky came out of the teleportation, he appeared looking at rose. He blushed as he forced himself to break his stare, instead he walked up to red. He noticed she was out cold.

"Dark, can you help?" He asked, not wantign to lose a friend

"I bet i can help"

A pony wearing a leather chest plate and helmet trots over holding a cake

Have him eat this if he can...

(Hahaha nice idea for a thread...gonna have fun with this)

"A cake wont heal this" Sky said urgently as he quickly dashed outside and came back in with a makeshift cast and a makeshift bandage. He tied them around her hoof so taht the bleedign would be prevented a bit

Archived