Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark had come back in the room after looking around and heard cole's question, "far too long, sinch my colthood" he said and went to Red's side, "hopefully she won't need it but we need to go to the nether," he said, "Get some potion supplies," he said as he laid by her and seemed to use a lot of magic and laid his horn on her upper leg and they both began to glow.

Red opened her eyes slightly, "Nether...?" She said, she was up for any adventure. She was finally able to stand up, but she had a wincing look on her face. She went to get bandages, and cleaned her cut. She wrapped it in bandages and took out her iron sword.

Dark stood back, "not yet you don't," he said sternly, "not yet for any of us," he said, "the nether is no stroll in any sort of park, if we wanna go we need at least 5 diamonds, 18 obsidian, and we all need iron armor, iron or better swords, and bows, with a good stack of arrows." he said

She sighed, and said with a quiet voice, "go to my.. home,... I should have enough supplies..." she looked at her hoof, it should last for a while.

Dark looked at her he wanted to followed but he didn't want to upset her more. After a few seconds he followed after her, he didn't want her to get hurt and have no one with her, she was clearly a little weak still

(Of course you can! Just jump in!)

"I'll go with you Red! I thought we'd have to go though finding surface lava and make obsidian there" Fire said getting up and followed Red. She knew there was something between Red and Dark, Sky and Rose. "Oh well! I'm the 5th wheel here" she thought as she walked behind Red

Archived