Sup guys?

Mewsel

Hey, I'm Mewsel! I am a 15-year old girl who lives in Canada! I'm the behind the scenes person, who sits back and watches..and gets to know people maybe a little better then they themselves.In a little over a month I'll be going into my first year of high school.

Biggg block 'o text time!

In Real Life: Around my friends and family I'm described as eccentric, obnoxious, hilarious, and crazy. And I say bro and dude a lot. Around other people..quiet, shy, polite, incredibly smart. I also always end up talking in different accents all the time..sometimes by accident.

A year or two ago I was pretty depressive and would cry all the time (and I don't really cry. Very few have actually seen me cry), and I was terrified of going to school...but I toughened up and decided to just enjoy life the best I can.

The scariest thing that ever happened to me involved a knife. Eep.

Now ACTUAL information about me:

I am:

-Dramatic. I love acting so I am always pulling out different voices and reading things in different accents. I also took drama classes and did plays for a few years. I really do love being on the stage..it's so exhilarating! Although I am much too shy to do it anymore :cry:

-Sarcastic.

-Humorous. I dunno, people seem to think I am funny. I've had people tell me I've made their day much better. So that's cool.

-Talkative. (with no one to tell) Well just look at all I've typed!

-Lonely. I don't really have many friends. And the friends I do have I have nothing in common with. I'd much rather be by myself or with my parents then with them.

I like:

-Talking to myself. I do it. All the time. At least when I'm by myself. It's mostly when I play video games. I just feel compelled to talk, and it's almost soothing to... I guess I'm my own best friend?

-Animating. I started when I was about 9 and have done a few animations here and there. I ended up quitting because I hated how long it took. Right now I am spending 6 hours for a 2 second animation and it is well worth it.

-Drawing. I like animating so I must like drawing.

-Singing. Well, I've been singing for a while. I have a recording of me singing when I was 9. I have gotten a lot better since then, and and my friends and family always tell me I'm great at singing. My dad has been encouraging me to take vocal lessons, but I'm too scared to.

-Voice-acting. I love it so much. I can't explain why, but it's just so fun. I've loved it forever, and my biggest dream is to become a voice-actress. But I am pretty sure it's not happening..but one can dream, right?

-Video games. Aah video games. My dad introduced them to me and my sister when we were babies. We watched him play Jazz Jackrabbit, Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, and more. My favourite game series is Gears of War. My family says I am obsessed and I acknowledge that fact. I'm not sure why but it seems I am quite literally addicted to it..I mean I'm almost always thinking about it, and I just never get bored of it. I just love it so much and I have no clue why.

-Discussing things like the human mind, dreaming, and life and existence itself. It fascinates me. How does the imagination work?

-Scary stories. I love creepypasta that messes with your mind!

I don't like:

-Movies and TV: I do watch movies, but pretty well only animated things. I just find live-action to be quite boring. I mean why would I want to watch a bunch of random people doing stuff? I dunno, it's weird. I mean I do like seeing some movies, but nah just leave me out of it. Other than FiM and the occasional AFV or Just for Laughs, I don't watch it.

-My sister

-The dark. I used to be so terrible in the dark, I'd start hyperventilating.

-Being shy. ):

-Any block of any kind. As in artist's block, writer's block...thinker's block?

-People with no sense of privacy! DO TOUCH MY STUFF. Ever. I am very paranoid and careful with my things. I don't like people seeing what I do or looking through what I have done. It seriously bothers me

I started watching FiM in January, and loved it the moment I started!

Sorry, this is rather long, but I always want to talk about me, but have no one to tell..

Anyway I decided to join here to maybe enter the contest thinger, and to have some peeps to talk to. Because bronies are obviously the best company. :o

So, hey there!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

And it sounds like Canterlot will be right up your alley. We have folks from all over the world of many different ages here. Hopefully you'll find your niche, be it the RP, or pony discussions or even discussion of Customs! There's so much you can do here, I'm looking forward to finding out just what it is that you really take as your own. I'm also partially Canadian and spent some time living there, and I miss it lots. Some of our other members are from Canada too! Amusingly, you sound a lot like I was back when I was your age. If drama is your thing, I have a feeling you may really enjoy getting into our RP!