Week sleep over(invite)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((if you don't mean i will set the place)) "well i am going to look around" said stormchaser he started opening and closeing doors he found a kitchen that didn't have much in it, a nomal bathroom then he headed up the staires when he got up there and look in the rooms they was all empty then he found a window in the hall that show the outside all he could see was sky and when he look at the ground from the window he saw it but it ended a couple feet away from the house but there was still dirt and everything.He return down stairs and join the group "well i know where we are we are on a floating island" said stormchaser

((Heh Swirly I kinda like that :P)) "Of course... theres no way out..." Cirrus said with a sigh as she dragged her sleeping bag into the room where everyone else was. She unrolled it and looked at it carefully. "Hey look! All the sleeping bags have our cutie marks on it! Thats... strange"

"Kind of a big drop, even for a pegasus," Cirrus said, her head sticking out the window. "But it doesn't look impossible.Maybe we can handle it." Cirrus walked over to the door. "Well, I'm going to have a look outside." she was almost surprised the door wasn't locked.

Archived