Well hi there ponies!!

AppleCake

Hello everyone!!

I'll be blunt right of the bat; I joined for the contest.

Actually, without it I might have never found this place, so who knows, I might lurk around a lot more despite being lured in with a fun opportunity at creating crack.

A simple (and rather basic?)introduction is in place then I suppose huh? :o

Again, HI!

My name, as you can see below |D my icon, is AppleCake, but Cake usually does just fine. I've been a brony since I believe episode 5 or 6 came out? My friend introduced me to it and, well, I'm hooked. I'm 19 years of age, a FTM (honestly I don't care much about spilling those beans) and I reside in the tiny country called The Netherlands. My fav pony has to be Applejack. Everypony is amazing though, I love them all equally, I just love Applejack a little more.

And just to throw this out there, I'm scared of the pony generations that came before friendship is magic. I used to play the games and watch the shows and collect the ponies in my youth, but they scare me :sad:

So, what else? I roleplay, I cosplay and I draw and on rare occasion I like to venture into writting fanfics. I'm a mailponymen and spend most of my time online.

That's about it I guess.

Nice being here, nice meeting you all!