Hello there...everypony...

JasonDarklyte

About Myself: I have autism, I live in the suburby, city-side northern part of Utah, and I really like music and doing whatever I can with it, and I may be in love with one pony or two, and i really like doing some activities like singing or dancing or taking pictures of myself.

How I found Canterlot.com: I'm not sure, but I guess it was the Ponyville Live radios or something like that.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It must have been my brothers watching the show and making me become attracted, then my "friend" was pushing me into becoming a Brony, but I held it back until I took it into my life sorta and became in love with Twilight and had no other choice but to take the title. And I'm proud of it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello everypony! My name is Jason Martin (as you may know me), and I'm a 14-year old autistic Brony who really likes music and ponies and all that good stuff. I've had a pretty normal life, I guess, but I have just never thought that a normal life would be right for me; since becoming a Brony, I've wanted a life in Equestria, you know, where the good lives are.

Anyway, I like singing and dancing, I've recently taken up a hobby of self-photography in nature scenes and all that. The sort of music I really love is either music by Aviators, or music that is just, you know, overall really nice.

I'm kinda in love with one or two of the Mane Six, I won't be afraid to admit that. Which is kinda the reason why I want to live in Equestria; also because it's just overall better.

But anyhoo, I'm a pretty good and easygoing person and a nice subtly strong Brony with a strong testimony of my liking for all this. I listen to Aviators's music a lot in my spare time, which really influences my life and all that. I don't know what else to say other than that, my friends.

Okay, then. I guess I'll leave with that. Aviators rocks. Brohoof, I guess.

Hello, welcome to canterlot :) I dont know if, since you have autism, if some places you go you will get rejected, that will not happen here, we are all accepting of all people no matter who or waht they are :) I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need some help, feel free to PM me and il do waht i can :)

Archived