Requesting shop

FrozenPegasus

I could really use a super tiny, super cheap car. I'd be willing to pay you a few thousand for it as long as it's road-legal and capable of at least 45 km/h in Canada. Heater would be appreciated, air condition not really needed. 2 seats maximum, 1 seat acceptable, would preffer 4 wheels.

I think the point being made here is that you should be just a little more specific about what it is you are offering to make people if you want to have a successful request thread. :smug:

"Taking work from other artists and butchering it in MS paint -- then passing it off as your own -- even as a free request or whatever, is not something I am prepared to allow here. Please review our site policies regarding artwork and posting original content." So basically some of your 'examples' from the last thread were recolours of other people's work. Being specific wasn't why it was locked. Your own lack of ethical behavior as to what you were calling 'your work' was why it was locked.

"Taking work from other artists and butchering it in MS paint -- then passing it off as your own -- even as a free request or whatever, is not something I am prepared to allow here. Please review our site policies regarding artwork and posting original content." So basically some of your 'examples' from the last thread were recolours of other people's work. Being specific wasn't why it was locked. Your own lack of ethical behavior as to what you were calling 'your work' was why it was locked.

Oh shut up. I'm not taking anything from a troll like you. I bet over 50% of the people who are still active on here have you on thier block list because your just plain rude.

Oh shut up. I'm not taking anything from a troll like you. I bet over 50% of the people who are still active on here have you on thier block list because your just plain rude.

Halide is one of my trusted staff members, blunt as he may be. Over several years he has contributed to Canterlot on many different fronts: technically, personally, and in the form of quality lore contributions and advice surrounding our advanced roleplay areas. The "50% of people active on here" trust his words and judgment, as well as roleplay with him. What have you accomplished in this community so far outside of art theft and making inflammatory comments and status updates?

Rw7CoUC.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, I guess he wrecked himself. Closing.

Archived