Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I'm gonna be popping in out of nowhere so bear with me please ^ ^ I got in this a lil' late I suppose))

Azure Moon flew overhead, having heard some commotion nearby in the Everfree Forest when she came upon the group of ponies before her. She wasn't sure whether to show herself to them since most ponies ran away from her, so Azure just hovered over them silently watching.

(Im running out of colors :P)

"Here i was, just minding my own buisness, when this cold cloud came past and tore half of my moustash, clean off... and now, i look horrendusly horrible" The creature said

Azure watched with amusement. The sea creature clearly cared greatly for his appearance. Something Azure disliked but she was interested to see how the ponies would react.

Eclipse plucked a scale off of the serpent and cuts off her tail

"Eclipse...your mom..." Fire mumbled

"I know, but he needs it tonight" Eclipse said picking up her tail and flying up to the serpent's muzzel. She ties it on to his mustache and flies down

The searpant yelped when his scale was taken off but he smiled as his moustash was fixed "My moustash, how WONDERFULL, thanks"

The river retured to normal though it still hadnt freezed over yet

"We can cross"

"YEAH"

"Allow me" The searpent would say as he made himself into a bridge for them to cross

Archived