Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

Flame quickly stopped laughing and regained his normal composture, he was back to the closed off pony."We should keep moving"

"That was good" Sky laughed as he followed flame, who had started to walk

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The party would soon see the ruins of the castle

"Look, lets go" Flame said as he started sprinting, but sliped and nearly went off the edge

Sky dashed forward and stopped flame from falling"Careful pal". Sky looked, there was a bridge but it was down

Sky knew it was cold, but they had to get across. Sky opened his wings and flapped hard, doing his best to push through the cold to get to the other side. Once he was over there he shivered,the cold getting to him once again. "Sooo cold" Sky said as he tied one side of the bridge, as he was about to do the second a voice came from no where

"Sky, Sky, we have been looking for you, we wish you to join our arieal team, the Ice bolts(**** name, i know)"

Flame saw the three ponies talking to sky, he quickly yelled "DONT LISTEN TO THEM" But his voice was drowned out by a mist that appeared over the gorge

"Wait, you want me, to be your LEADER?" Sky said cheerfully

"Yes, you are the only one who can lead us to victory"

"Sure, just let me tie this bridge"

"NO, ITS THEM OR US?"

At that point sky was confused, he wanted to do both. After three minutes he sighed, looked at the three and turned his back on them, he tied the bridge "My friends mean more to me then leadership could ever give me, so no". And with that, the fog disapeared

"Ugh" The three said before turning into mist and going into the castle

((It should have been a thick snow storm, i don't think there would be fog while it's snowing XDD))

Fire clapped and cheered for Sky. "I knew you wouldn't leave us!" Fire smiled

"Thanks" Eclipse said

"How could i betray my friends?" Sky said as he walked up to the group

Flame didnt smile, though he almost did. Although sky was tempted with a extremly good offer, he said no for his friends. His grin dissapeared as he walked across the bridge

(Ok, before we continue. Other then Flame and moon's char, who's trial have we Not done? I know im probably missing one here but i want to know for sure)

Midnight silently followed along with them still, unsure why she was here or what she was doing

[let's see, honesty, loyalty, laughter, kindness, generosity, moon and flame to be done: So..unless storm is still in we are done]

(Phew, thought i had forgotten a few)

As flame walked into the building, he saw a stand that had five big stone orbs on is"The elements of harmony"

Sky flew up and picked one of the orbs up and put iton the ground

"I dont know, but i guess i will try something, please, i need to concerntrate and to do that i need to be alone" Flame said to everyone

Sky smiled as he turned and exited the ruins

(Before we go any further we need to wait for moonlitefrost)

(We discussed it via Skype)

Flame started to concentrate as he tried to make a spark, as he was doing that a icy wind turned into a tornado. As soon as the spark was ready he looked up, only to see the elements being sucked up into the tornado. Flame quickly leapt after them and jumped into the tornado.

Archived