Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

Cadence ran up and hugged Midnight, "I was so worried about you, are you ok?" she asked, "how could you be so reckless? You could have been hurt..or worse!" she said.

Midnight slipped out of her grasp, "Mom, please, stop it, I'm not a baby, I know I'm your child, but I'm a young mare now" she said, "Plus your gonna have to get used to me being away, since I think I'm gonna move to Ponyville as I am an Element bearer,," she said and blinked, "I think at least" she said

Cadence sighed, "I guess your right," she said, "But you better write to us each week so we know your ok!" she said and turned to Celestia and Luna, "I was glad to come here but I must return go, we will keep in touch"

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celestia looked at the group, and then walked up too Flame "You did well, are you ready to return to canterlot?"

"Wait, i ha..." Flame said, stunned. He didnt want to go, he wanted to stay here. "Princess, i...dont want to go" He said to her

"Well, your new friends have changed you, I here by decree that the unicorn FlamingShadow must take on a new mission for Equestria, he must study friendship, and he must send me a letter to me once a week, saying what you have learned about Friendship" She smiled

Flame had never been this happy before "T...Thank you" He would say.

"Im afreaid we must go, fair well thou citazen's" Luna said befroe her and Celestia left

She blushed and smiled, "It's no big deal, when your the child of Cadence, well Love is a strong thing with me" she said looking down, "Sometimes you just know when you found a somepony and you will do anything for them"

Flame blushed, he wanted to say how he felt though he couldnt, he was too nervous.He quickly thought of how to say it, and after a few seconds he foudn a way to maybe do it. "W...whats your plan now?" Flame said to her.

"I'll probably get a request from from Celestia to live in one of the Ponyville homes for now, since I think it's best if I stay with the other Element bearers..and," she blushed and looked away, "near you"

"I..oh," she took a deep breath, probably trying not to faint, "y..yes, I..I would very much appreciate that," she said and as she casually stretched her wings and slowly placed one over Flame. She could tell he had some sort of feeling for her she just hoped this wasn't too much.

Flame's blush got brighter as he felt the wing go over him. Flame was stunned ,he didnt expect this. He was shocked and stunned, he didnt know how to reply to this action. All he did was try and talk, only for his tounge to get caught"U... A......" He tried to say somethign, though once again it was caught.

Midnight giggled and turned to the mares, "Oh don't worry, We all did a part, he does appreciate your help," she said removing her wing and standing up, "Guess we better go," she said with a smile as she headed toward the exit.

(Sorry fire, didnt see that post)

Sky ran up to fire and tackled her to the ground. "WE DID IT" Sky said, smiling

Flame looked at the mare's "I am appreciative" He said before catching up too midnight. He was still dumbstruckt

Archived