Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[fire we need your input, I say we keep NMM as it ends up being Luna, and he clearly said all the Princesses would remain the same, and by having Frozen we remove NMM and are left wondering how we are to incorporate Luna, as I do not believe an Ice villain will become Luna :/]

(I had originally planned, though i only remembered it right today :P (i am derpy) that this is based in like a alternate dimension where luna never turned bad but this villan was here instead, the elements in the dystoyed castle where Frozen had attacked the royal duo, if you guys(and gals) have any thing you want changed say it)

"Well well, somepony who remembers me. I bet you also know why i am here?"

"Your here too.....too..." Flaming couldnt say, he felt like it would ruin every pony but he knew it was going to happen whether he said it or not

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, prepare for, ETERNAL FROST" Frozen screamed before changing into a cloud of icy wind and leaving the room.

Flaming looked worried but also determined. He turned and ran out of the building, he was heading for the library

Sky looked to see a pony run from the room, the same pony that cirrus had just pointed out and the one he swa at that party."Y..Yeah but we cant leave this filly behind"

As flaming reached his library he started going through all the books, looking for the referance guide

Sky looked at the filly"Want to come with me and my friends? We cant leave you here alone"

Flamingshadow was going through the library when he thought of something, he turned around and looked in the other shelf though again he didnt find anything. Looks like his thoughts were wrong. He kept searching

"What do you mean 'she might be helpful'! She is a pony not a machine!" Fire said to Cirrus. "Though we can't leave her, she doesn't have anywhere to go"

Eclipse follows Flame into the library. "WAIT FOR ME FLAME!! Gosh it's cold"

The mare looked at them, "I'm not a filly!" she said, "I'm older then I show," she said taking her Royal Alicorn form [basically like that of Cadence and Luna size] she smiled, "B..but yeah let's go" she said to them as she headed toward the exit quickly

"Then let's bring her, i have a feeling that the pony Eclipse was talking to know's what's going on" Fire said going out and heading for the library

"Flame, what's going on?" Eclipse said with a worried tone

sky smiled as he followed fire out of the building. Before he left he called out "Come on" To the alicorn.

"Frozen is back and the only thing that can stop her is the elements of harmony, at least, thats what the prohpocy says" Flame said, talking to himself as much as eclipse

Archived