Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What is it all about?"

Flaming sighed, knowing he was the only one here who knew waht was going on"Its frozen, the mare trapped in ice. She has returened to bring eternal winter to equestria. Only the elements of harmony are strong enough to beat her but i dont even know what, or where, they are"

"I dont think its a myth, it is happening right now" Sky said, backign up what eclipse said

"There has to be something here that can tell us how to find them"

Unkownly to the six ponies, frozen was hiding from sight, listening in to what they were saying.

"U..um, do you mean like this book?" she said as she reached into a saddlebag she had and pulled out a large Gold embroidered book, "I..I kind of took this from Celestia's library when I was bored at the castle earlier,"she said and shuffled a hoof

"What does it say on the cover?" Flame asked, still looking through the library's books

Sky was searching for the book still, he didnt know what it looked like but he turned when he heard that the alicorn had a book

"Let me see that" Flaming said as he rushed over to the book."It says that the elements of harmony were once used long ago to trap frozen in the glacier to the north. The last place that they were seen was the castle of the royal sister's, which is now located in...."

"In where?"

"Your kidding right?" she said to the stallion, "your not going alone if you try" she said, "Look there the Elements of Harmony, the most powerful artifacts said to exist and only have even been wielded by Celetia herself," she said, "even if you manage to get through the forest to the castle, you really think you alone can use them," she sighed, "I'm coming, I'm an Alicorn, I can help"

"We are not letting you go into that forest alone..."

"Well i cant stop you it seems...." Flaming said before walkign out the door. He didnt put anything warm on, he just used his magic.

Archived