Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Holy fudge I missed a lot XD So what is this, Disney Frozen meets the MLP pilot episodes? Cool :P))

Cirrus walked silently with the others, lost in her own thoughts. She was scared, and still shivering from the cold. I don't want to fight this... Frozen monster... what if something happens to us? She sighed and kept walking, stepping over patches of deep snow

Frozen smiled as she came upon a manticore. She turned into a thorn and stabbed herself into its paw, causign it to yelp in pain

Sky heard the yelp then he saw the manticore "Uh oh"

"A manticore"

((I don't think Fluttershy noticed the thorn, quote "I didn't, sometimes you just need to show a little kindness" ^-^. Just ignore me))

Fire banged into the beast and tried to fight it

Eclipse cracked an awkward smile and said "guys, fighting is not the answer"

Cirrus jumped back, seeing fire land at her hooves. She looked up and saw Sky and Flame on the ground too. "STOP!!" she finally yelled, trotting over to the creature. She flinched as the manticore roared in her face, but she didn't move. It lifted a paw, ready to swipe, but Cirrus put a hoof on its arm gently. "Its okay, I'm not going to hurt you," she whispered. The manticore stopped and showed her its paw, revealing the thorn. "Oh... I see. Okay, this might hurt for a second," she said, pulling the thorn out. The manticore roared again and Cirrus flinched, but it suddenly stopped and bended down to lick her. She smiled as it walked away

Archived