Adventure RP

Blackwing wanted to sigh though he didnt. The only way to tell her where he lived was by saying more then he wantedtoo. He tried another way "Streets". Blackwing technically didnt live on the streets, he lived wherever he found shelter for that night.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Just want to say: for now I'll let Elssir stay at the place where he actually is. Because the only way how he could join your fellowship is if you will meet him. He's a lone guy)

(Gonna be playing as, NecroShine! This time he's a bit older, about 14)

"Finally, I've arrived in Ponyville!" He too had heard about the treasure. After looking around town a bit, he finds Polaris. "Hello, my name is NecroShine" He had been a bit nervous, but there was no reason to be. "Yeah, I know I look young, I'm only 14, but I'm able to use magic to heal creatures or resuscitate dead beings. I'm also skilled in Black Magic, which will surely come in handy as well." He had hoped he could come along.

((Ok here I go, my app is in the ooc))

Moon wandered around Canterlot Castle, looking for something to do. He was wearing his armor, like he always did when he was on the job, and had a sword strapped to his back. He sighed and turned the corner, seeing Princess Luna. "Oh, h-hello Princess," he said, bowing to her. "Is there anything you need?" Luna smiled. "No, I'm good, but thanks for asking," she said "In fact, I have a group of new recruits that I want to put to work this week, and there hasn't been any threats or attacks lately... Why don't you take the week off?" Moon smiled, something he rarely does. "Um... sure... T-thank you Princess" he said, bowing once more and walking away.

Hm... what to do... Moon thought, He went to buy a bag of potato chips while eavesdropping on some ponies behind him. They were talking about a treasure in Saddle Arabia. A tresure huh? That will give me something to do... He bought the chips and kept walking, hearing more and more ponies talk about this treasure. Moon finally arrived at his house, where Scout was waiting for him. "Hey there," Moon said, picking him up. "Come on, you and me are going on an adventure!" He quickly took his armor off and put the rat in a saddlebag, along with some food and water, keeping his sword still strapped to him. He walked out the door, deciding to take the easiest route he knew: taking a train to Ponyville and then heading to Saddle Arabia

It was just as he said. This was a peaceful stroll on the sea. Miryo had now been walking here and there on the deck, pretty much just checking ahead and around until at some point she simply rested her head on the edge of the boat as she looked down in the water, seemingly bored. She'd confirm it as she'd let out a sigh, which the boat's captain heard a bit too well.

''Bored already?''

He'd ask, not even needing to look at her. Despite that he'd keep a smile on. He knew that at some point this would happen. He knew the mare well enough to tell that. Miryo turned herself around and rested her back on the edge this time, with both forelegs also resting on the sides, looking lazy.

''I'm not the type for those loooong trips. I need to do something, eventually! Now nothing's happening...''

''Eh, what are you talking about? Everything's happening! That, my dear, is how life should be for everyone. Not being on the sea when the sun is setting, but the ambiance. It's peaceful now. Nothing to bother us, nothing to worry about.''

Miryo smirked at this.

''You're old, that's why! At your age you don't care anymore for adventure, you just want to be on your boat all day long.''

''Old? I'm not that old. Just because I let you call me that doesn't mean I really am. I might be doubling your age, but I'm still fairly young! Besides, this type of life suits me well. This is perfect and got nothing to regret!''

She was just messing with him at this point, yet no matter what she would say, he'd find something to reply. Not much could actually reach this pony and harm him. He had a strong mind and Miryo appreciated that. This way she could throw anything at him and he'd come out unscratched. The mare turned back around again, yet this time instead of just seeing water, she would see something. A land. Not Saddle Arabia, unfortunately, but a land she was spoken about very often. Equestria.

''Oi ojiisan, look.''

She'd say as she had a smirk on. The captain would look in her direction before noticing the piece of earth.

''Ah, the famous land of Equestria... Where the princesses of the sun and the moon reign. They sure seem like good ponies from all the tales we've heard.''

''And yet his majesty can't stand them... ''

''Believe me, he has his own reasons. I have nothing against those two ladies, but I understand why his majesty would want to remove them from there.''

He didn't seem like it much, but the captain had worked for the king before and so was explained many things about his motives and the such. The captain was on his side. This captain's name was Sea Stroll. Miryo was never calling him that, though. It was either captain or ojiisan, which meant 'old man'.

''The land seems nice from what I've heard... it's just the princesses who are neglecting too many things. I've heard a few stories before. Creatures attacked villages, there was an invasion of changelings during a royal wedding and a draconequus even took over one of the villages.''

Miryo said.

''They say that all of those problems were taken care of, but always after they happen. They do nothing to prevent them.''

She'd continue.

''You know what they do?''

She'd ask the captain.

''What's that?''

Sea Stroll would reply.

''They use their little jewels to stop the threats. Called the elements of harmony or something. Apparently Celestia gave them to a bunch of ponies to use them.''

Sea Stroll listened before looking in front of him again as short moment of silence would take place.

''You've been taught a lot, haven't you. Those are things I was never told.''

Their conversation would end there for now. Miryo didn't have more to add to the topic and Sea Stroll didn't know enough. Besides they weren't going to Equestria anyway. They had no business there... yet. Once again the sea would make the sounds around. The crew seemed to be taking it easy too now, having done most of the work already. Some were asleep on the deck, one in a pile of bags containing food and another one with barrels. One of them was awake, though and was being alert of the surroundings. He kept looking around until his eyes would spot something in the water that was coming towards the ship. His eyes opened wide at the sight of that thing... it looked rather big. At least big enough to damage the boat!

''C-c-captain!! S-s-sea monster!!''

The sailor yelled to his captain and woke up the rest of the crew. Instantly Sea Stroll would leave the wheel and run.

''You! Take the wheel and turn the ship away!''

He'd order one of the others who was still awake. While on his way he also grabbed a harpoon that was near the cabin and would reach to where the panicked sailor was before looking down.

''Where is it?''

He'd ask. The frightened sailor pointed of his shaking hoof at the shadow in the water that was nearing the ship. Miryo appeared next to the captain too, aware of the situation and ready to take action should she bee needed. Yet Sea Stroll seemed to know what he was doing. The creature in the sea was making its way closer to the boat. It's as if it was going to enter in collision with it! The harpoon was ready to be thrown. Sea Stroll was an earth pony... his throws with this thing were fast and precise, so missing was rarely ever done by him.

''Get just a little closer, you sea scum...''

He talked with one of those tones... He was really the type of guy to never get mad and even here he was mostly calm, simply looking more serious than earlier. The creature would come closer again to the ship and the captain was ready to throw his weapon. Yet, this one would just lower it in the end and his look on his face... He seemed to be at ease as he watched the shadow of the creature and... chuckled. A faint chuckle at first that would grow into a laughter. The mare looked at him wondering what he thought was so funny before she'd look in the water again where the shadow of the creature was. Sea Stroll turned to the sailor.

''Don't scare us like that! Here I thought you were serious!''

Sea Stroll told the sailor before tapping him in the back. Then they'd all look back in the water for the creature to finally reveal itself. It was only a dolphin... The animal came back for air and quickly submerged in the water again this time to pass under the boat. It would then be out of sight. Even Miryo laughed at this. The poor sailor felt ashamed of this since he just called a false alarm.

''Now, now. Go wash the deck a little and clear your mind.''

The captain told him gently. The sailor agreed to this and walked out of the way. Sea Stroll would turn towards Miryo.

''He's a new one. He doesn't know yet what the sea is really like, so anything can surprise him.''

Finally things were back into place. Sea Stroll went back to the wheel and thanked the one who replaced him. As for Miryo she leaned against the boat again like earlier and they would be good to go again. The captain would say one more thing.

''Time to say good-bye to Equestria!''

After the train arrived in Ponyville, Moon decided to wander for a while before heading to Saddle Arabia. He sat down on a bench and began counting through his things, making sure he had enough supplies. Its going to be a long journey, but it'll be worth it, he thought. Just wait until Luna sees the treasure I'll bring back...

Polaris took the bits with a nod and handed Blackwing a key. He pointed at a neary house and said, "That one there, just try not to make a mess or anything."

Later, Polaris met Necroshie and he Looked the youngish pony over. "14, you say?" He asked, "What kind of Black magic were you talking about?"

[sorry for short posts I'm trying to learn Linux as quick as possible and I have little time]

(M'kay. Well from what I can tell, Blackwing, Firestorm and now the new one Necroshine are all with Polaris, having to sign up for this adventurer thingy. Firestorm was the first to sign and now Blackwing is discussing with Polaris. I'm guessing that Necroshine has not been noticed yet, though! (Nevermind, new post appeared :D ) That's the first point.

Miryo, my character, isn't with anyone yet. She's heading directly to Saddle Arabia so you don't have to pay too much attention to my posts. They should be read just to know what's going on with her and it gives a first impression of who she is. Other than that, she's not with anyone. That would be the second point.

There's now Elssir who hasn't been noticed by anyone yet and is now is at his place. Others would have to encounter him for him to join the gang. That's the third point.

Now for the last one (I think) Moon isn't with anyone too, yet. I guess that's all I can tell about it because I don't want to make assumptions XD. That's the fourth point.

Checking back on the first page there is also SilentStorm who seems to be alone as well for now. That's the fifth point!

So basically you should just worry about your OC, Polaris, Blackwing and Necroshine since they're all in the same spot.)

Necro had grinned at this question. "I can demonstrate, if you'd like." Once he hears the response, he immediately pulls out a dagger and a sigil. He sets the sigil on the ground, unsheathes the dagger. "You ready?" Necro had asked him. Knowing the answer even before the reply, he cuts his hoof, and drips blood onto the sigil. It starts glowing a dark red, and suddenly, the area is shrouded in darkness. A skeleton pony rises out of the ground, and light returns. He uses his magic to heal the wound, and then commands the skeleton to leave the realm. It sinks back into the ground. "Is that what you were expecting?"

Moon turned, hearing something strange nearby. He noticed a booth, trying to form a team of ponies to search for the treasure. In front of it, he noticed a stallion using... dark magic? Must be a pretty powerful team, he thought and walked over. He usually would have preferred traveling alone, but it was going to be a long journey

Polaris Stared at the Pony for a few seconds before nodding in acceptance. "A- allright.." he started, "You're in too, where are you staying in Ponyville?"

Polaris then wrote down his name and waited fror his answer, the quill touching the paper.

Necro, in reply to his question, told Polaris "I haven't really decided, but I have enough bits to afford a decent hotel." He looked around for a second, looking for a hotel. He noticed one right nearby, and it looked good enough. "I guess I'll stay there." He said, while nodding towards the building.

Polaris scribbled it down and handed Necro a few bits with a grin. "There, I had that with me and it should help... I'll come find you when it's time to go.." Polaris leaned back in his chair with a small smile, resuming the position he had been in all day.

Archived