Icy trouble (sign up)

I will be starting a new RP this time more slice of life type. Instead of putting a huge threat over the world, I have a new OC that I will introduce in and will be the main plot of the RP. What I can say about this all is that our characters will be there to stop whoever the troublemaker is. Yes, that new OC will be making trouble around the town and I mean... lots of trouble. It will take time before this new one gets caught, else it'd be boring right at the beginning... There might be some battles! Nothing big, though!

I'm taking up to 1 more person as I already have most slots filled.

Slots:

-Franshpout (me)

-Coltbain Scratchorn

-RainbowDaringDash

-

Only thing I ask for those already in is to make an application for the character(s) you will play as! Really just make a simple application form.

Name:

Species:

General appearance: (Pictures work well if you have any)

Personality:

Other:

Simple as that, really. No need for special gear or special abilities.

RULES:

-Do not derive from the main story line! Wanna add something? Suggest it in brackets or to me personaly and we'll discuss it out! I'm pretty opened, don't be scared XD

-No OPness, obviously, no GodMod, same thing. No controlling others' characters.

-General forum rules!

-You better have fun or else...

That's it for the rules, really! Pretty generic. So one more slot opened! I'll make my character applications soon as I'll be using three characters at the same time. Violet Charm, Seria Rosa and Glady Leaf.

My characters:

Name: Violet Charm

Species: Unicorn

General appearance: (Will put up a picture of the three.)

Personality: This unicorn is often happy, being the cheery one of the three. She's rather sensitive on an emotional level, but always does her best to be strong. She's a helpful filly, will always want to lend a hoof to whoever needs it. If you become her friend, you can be sure you won't regret it. Although she is a little reserved, she'll enjoy your company if she believes you are a good person.

Other: Facts about Violet, after the years she has decided to comb her hair similarily to her mother's. Also like her mother, she owns a masamune. Yet Violet takes after her father in colors. Due to being very close to them, she has taken up their appearance without really noticing it. The scarf she has around her neck all the time was given by both her mother and father.

---------------

Name: Glady Leaf

Species: Earth Pony

General appearance: (Will put up a picture of the three.)

Personality: She has a strong character that others can sometimes find rather overwhelming. She stays true to herself and doesn't bother much with changing who she is. She can be short on patience if you annoy her too much. If you want to stay in one piece, you'd better be careful with what you say or do to her. Other than that, if you manage to be her friend she will want to protect you as she is very protective of those she loves. Despite all of that, she has a heart of gold inside and is ready to help you out when you are in need.

Other: Facts about Glady. When she was young, Glady had a whole cauldron of mega strength potion mixture falling on her. Due to being encumbered with this mixture, she had accidentally drank too much as well as having it all over her. This gave her permanent super strength and resistance. Because of that incident and its effects, her parents have abandonned her for her to live on her own and found her way to Ponyville where she was adopted by another family.

The bows she has on both her head and tail were gifts from her parents. Despite the fact that she now hates them, she could never depart herself with those.

On her way to Ponyville, Glady came across a huge hammer that was owned by diamond dogs. Because of her super strength the filly was able to carry it and has always had it with her ever since.

--------------------

Name: Seria Rosa

Species: Fairy

General appearance: (Will put up a picture of the three up.)

Personality: If anything, Seria is the smartest of the three as well as the most reasonable one. Like the two others she cares for those in need and cares for her friends a lot. She appears calm most of the time and her voice will only prove it more as she speaks of a soft and gentle voice. Yet despite that, she can be offended rather easily if one says the right things. When Seria loses her patience, she needs the help of others to be brought back to her normal self. Alone it's hard. Despite that, she is a very good leader as she has a vast knowledge on many things.

Other: Facts about Seria. Her name ''Seria Rosa'' means Late Rose.

Her butterfly-like wings are rather unique in its kind as most fairies don't have this kind of color to it. (It might now show in the picture, but she has blue and pink butterfly wings.)

Seria is the only known fairy across Equestria so far. She was allowed to stay near Ponyville, where she made herself a place to live at with the help of her staff's nature magic.

-----------------

that's it about them. Now here's a picture that shows the three of them.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/Ikima/flowerteens_zpsf853d17c.png

Name: Skyzipper though called Sky

Species: Pegasus

General appearance:

Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

Cutie Mark: A Pair of wings, side by side with air currents going through them.

Personality: Skyzipper is very shy around new people but extremely loyal to his friends. He enjoys hanging out with friends, loves to have fun, loves to joke around with pranks and mess around with jokes. He will be disloyal when it comes to being a jokester but when it comes down to the big stuff, he will always choose to stick by his friends. He is pretty honest when things are serious, but also is dishonest with minor things.He has a very big pride but it never hinders him as he can put it aside to do what is necessary.

Other:

Name: ChainHearts Scratchorn

Species: Earth Pony

General appearance: Pink coat, blue and light blue mane (Mane style close to Lyra), sky blue eyes. All with a red cute little scarf.

Personality: Innocent, always smiling, this filly tends to be hyperactive. She tend to always see the bright side of things unless that the situation really scares her, making her alas, rather easy to make cry. Hence why it is safe to say that ChainHeart is somepony really really close to her feelings.

Other: She's the daughter of Coltbain Scratchorn, known as C.S. Scratch, performer for the Equestrian Wrestling Federation and Lollipop (One of Franshpout's OCs) a quill deliver mare, dreaming for one day work in a circus.

Unless anything happens, I don't think that we'd really see her parents but it is just to fill her biography.

Archived