The Door to Equestria

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire threw the books and it hit the staute like there is nothing wrong with it when he threw the books a couple loose papers fell out then a sudden gust of wind blew them away some

Sky flap his wings to create wing some when thought it but alot just got push back at you guys and around also just like in the image you saw a couple of loose papers got push to the ground

As Fire look closer you see that near the bottom the podium part ((i think thats what it call the statue looks exactly like it does in the movie))is glowing some

((also i would like to point out don't just post something i atleast want to follow my idea some unlike magic did but i still made it work))

Caralot got out of her mothers car and made her way to the front door of the school. Suddenly, Caralot stopped and noticed some strange ripples on the statue. "Huh? Did that statue just? But I thought statues were made of...Am I talking to myself in public?" Caralot went toward the presumably liquid statue to investigate. Hi jinx ensued.

Archived