WonderBolt Academy RP

The only pre set thign is that we are either at, or on our way, to the acadamy. Il play Spitfire

---------------------------------------

Sky was sitting down on the ground, waiting for the rest of the Students to arrive. He had gotten here a day early, like he had the last time. So far, he had avoided Spitfire, though in truth he didnt know if she still remembered. He looked at the sun, it was nearly the time they would all be arriving.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darkness was there, but was hiding out in the shadow nearby, scared to approach. It was a bit of a double whammy for him, 1 the teacher was an unknown pony, second she was a mare! He closed his eyes, he was a bit terrified of mares, it was a long story and he hated it.

Spitfire walked out of the hut, she wanted to be outside when all the students arrived. She saw Sky and grinned "So, your back again? Watch yourself" She said to him, obviously having remembered what had happened last time, she then noticed a Pony hiding in the Shadow's "Come out" She ordered

Sky just laughed as Spitfire came down on him hard, it seemed she remembered the trouble he had caused the last time he had come here.

"I..um, yes ma'am" he said taking a deep breath as he slowly stepped out, he was taller then both ponies there, the top of his head was about eye level of Celestia, he was a skinny Pegasus, clearly an agile one. He slowly walked up and sat a bit away from both of them looking down.

Spitfire walked up to the pegasus and yelled right in his ear "I SAID UP HERE" she yelled before walking back over to where she was before.

Sky winced as Spitfire yelled at the Pegasus, he knew that was scary the first few times. He walked over to him "Hi, im sky, dont worry about Spitfire" He said, trying to help him

He didn't flinchas she yelled, he was used to being yelled at by mares, he just sighed and moved over to where she wanted him. Then the other stallion approached, this made him flinch, expecting to be punched for being so rude to a mare, instead he spoke to him. He his name and said not to worry about the mare, he kept his gaze down, "I'm Darkness Eclipsed sir" he said.

"No need to call me Sir, im not your superior or anything, stick with me, il help you get through this if you need help" Sky said, smiling.

Spitfire looked at sky and the other pony, he seemed to be helping the shyer one. She chuckled, knowing that this was goign to e too much fun for her.

Eclipse arrived at the academy and looked around. She was excited to finally be taught by the greatest flyers. When she was called for, she lined up and kept a straight face as Spitfire yelled at them. "Fire yells at me, i'm used to this" Eclipse thought as she said "I'm Eclipse Ma'am"

((I could've played Spitfire but alright))

Cirrus flew as fast as she could to the Academy. "Always late..." It was her second time here, last time Spitfire said she wasn't coordinated enough to do anything the Winderbiltd could do, so she left. But she trained hard, and was really surprised she got in again. She silently landed and snuck in line with the others

(Sorry smiley)

Spitfire noticed cirrus land and she walked over "I hope your better this time" She said decently soft, that was the softest she had talked all day. "LINE UP" She then yelled at the other's, then after that she yelled again. "SORNIN WILL BE JOINING US HERE TODAY, unless you want to dissapoint him, GET OVER HERE NOW"

Sky flinched as she yelled but he walked over to where cirrus was

(We have someone joining as sorin)

Inside of the recruitment base, the building just outside where all of the new cadets and Spitfire were, Soarin chuckled lightly at Spitfire's continuing 'education' at the students, with her continuing yelling. The chuckling subsided quickly once the mare said his name, which made him stand up quickly to get ready. For a lazy stallion, he always made sure to be very astute and just.

The young, athletic Wonderbolt had his uniform on already, but now placed on his head the cap, bowed with the Wonderbolt badge, the two gold wings and lightning bolt, tipped on the front. He lightly smirked as he looked in a nearby mirror, before turning to the door.

If one was to listen closely, he/she would hear the approaching sounds of hoofsteps in a steady, but scary rhythm. Sadistically slow as it were. Soon after, he stopped, his silhouette visible, but not his face nor eyes. This action was a famous one of his, used for intimidation, to steer out the hackers. His mouth opened up to speak.

"Ladies... When your Commanding Officer tells you to line up, she doesn't mean brush your hair, gossip, and admire each other's flanks... It means FALL INTO A SQUAD, EYES FRONT, CHEST OUT, STOMACH IN, SHOULERS UP, AND MOST IMPORTANT, PIE HOLES ZIPPED CLOSE!"

After the ravaging speech, he slowly stepped out and scrutinise the squad with a passion in his eyes, as if he was looking for an answer. Afterwards, he gave a frustrated sigh. This will not be an easy week for these recruits, but it will be interesting.

"Urgh! This squad is uglier than a modern art masterpiece. I've seen foals sucking their own hooves with more military discipline than this!"

Darkness listened to the mare and went toward the line only to hear a stern male voice yell at them. He took a deep breath and did as the voice commanded, standing at attention and ready for the task. He honestly wasn't sure what to expect, he had seen the Wonderbolts before in a show and they were amazing, but this felt a bit like a soldier recruitment, he shrugged it off and waited.

"Its just how they are, to be honest they are nice ponies when they are not going for like they are right now

"Ah, sorin. good to see ya, so what do you think of the newest recruits?" She asked him

Sourin continued to look over the newest recruits with utter disgust in his eyes. He was gonna ge a lot worse if he hea- oh wait. Someone in the squad talked! Two ponies in fact!

"WHAT'S YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, CADETS! DIDN'T MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU ENOUGH?! DID YOU FORGET TO HAVE A NAP BEFORE YOU CAME HERE?! I BET THE BEST PART OF YOU TWO WAS FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILETS THIS MORNING! NOW DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 30 WHILE CHANTING REPEADEDLY WORD FOR WORD: MY MOUTH IS AS USELESS AS A POLISHED BAG OF RABBIT DROPPINGS!" He made a crack wih his forelegs to prove a point, that is any of them stepped out of line again, they were catfood.

Archived