is discord really Starswirl the bearded

Is discord really Starswirl the bearded.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. what i think is down there

• Yes
    • No

He got to old...... last I checked, theres no magic spell to make you look like something else in mlp..... plus Celestia would know.... and do you know how hard it is to fake being the opposite gender?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice try, but you know that Celestia actually knew Starswirl and studied under him? And apparently long after Discord was sealed too. Read IDW comics.

I agree with this. I believe Celestia would act differently towards Discord if he were actually Starswirl the Bearded.

If you remember the song "Celestia's Ballad" (because who could forget?), there's a part before Celestia begins singing where she says "something that not even a great unicorn like Starswirl the bearded was not able to do"

From this, it's safe to say that Starswirl was indeed a unicorn, which kind of felt like an obvious fact from the beginning. However, if you recall in Twilight's Kingdom, Discord actually turned into a unicorn in order to fool Tirek. Could Discord's form actually be a disguise from his actual unicorn form?

I personally don't think so, but it is something to think upon.

This whole rumor started a couple of years back on Ponychan I think. Someone posted, pretending to be someone who had worked on the show. They posted dialog that they said they over-heard during a John DeLancie recording session. It was silly and untrue then, and it is still silly and untrue.

Archived