Lets RP guys! (Idea discussion)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fairies: To give some information about fairies, they are creatures inhabiting in the woods, yet hidden from all. They are not near Ponyville or Canterlot as well, they're far from that. They use a special type of magic which creates an illusionary wall to prevent the curious eyes from entering. Fairies live in nature. They live with it. Their homes are the trees and the flowers. Animals do not come to bother them. Some may trespass, but will never attack them.

Nature is the energy they live with. Since it is everywhere, it is never a problem for them to use it. They use their abilities to communicate with nature itself. Animals and plants are all living creatures and thus it is possible to communicate with it by using the nature's energy to create a link with them. In addition to all of this, fairies are creatures of calmness. They make use of meditation to bond themselves more with nature and to help them use their abilities better.

They are 'ruled' by elders, which are the oldest fairies to be around. There is one elder above them all who makes sure that everyone and everything is fine and is known for her great fairy powers which can be a mix of many things. In general fairies all live as one big family. They help each other and live in peace. With their minds at ease, thanks to meditation, they manage to remain very calm on almost every situations.

They know a whole lot about the world despite the fact that they are remaining hidden from it. They are able to gather information through connecting themselves well enough with nature, although it is mostly the elders who can do this.

Yet nothing is perfect, either. Fairies wanted to remain hidden forever, thus restricting them to go outside and see the world. Unfortunately it happened twice. Two fairies have left the kingdom and are now living elsewhere. Lucky that they both live together, now.

Freesia: To try and sum it all in a few paragraphes, Freesia is an ice fairy, a rare one of her kind from where she comes from. Although ice fairies are known for their great ice magic, Freesia never really got a good hold of her own powers. Other fairies wouldn't mistreat her at all, though. Although it was obvious that she had trouble managing to use her ice powers and that she was being told about it, that she was offered to be given tips by others, it all came for naught. The young ice fairy was rather determined to do it herself since all those around her were capable of managing their own things alone. Her own perception of what others were trying to do was seen as negative. Failures after failures, Freesia had more and more trouble wanting to take the advices of the other, her determination to succeed alone growing stronger all the time. She wanted to prove to others of what she was able to do.

At some point others stopped to give her attention and left her be since she didn't want any help. Problem was that Freesia would notice it and she didn't take it very well either. Thus she began to cause trouble. With time her magic did start to develop, yet compared to other ice fairies, she was still behind. Using what she knew, she began to create trouble. Fortunately she was always stopped, but everytime she received more attention. While fairies don't really punish, they would alway intervein. So no matter what, Freesia would do it again and again, only to get some attention and show what she was able to do.

One day she had learned the news of a fairy who had left the kingdom with a magical staff which belonged to the fairies. This staff was agreed to have chosen its next owner and the fairy in question left to learn how to use it. It was said that this was a very powerful staff and learning this, Freesia thought that if she could manage to actually defeat this fairy, she could prove how good she was. So that's what she did. She left as well in secret to go and find that fairy. It was said she was now living near Ponyville.

Once there she began to cause trouble to the town and her plan on luring the fairy had worked, yet through all of this she wouldn't be able to prove how strong she was. Yet she now lives with the fairy and learned a few things from her.

In therms of personality, Freesia is a little prankster. She likes to be able to use her powers and loves to show it to others when she's able to succeed. And as said, she can pull pranks on others as well... Her old habits of causing trouble didn't really go away. She likes to do things herself and is proud of herself whenever it works. Despite that she is very kind and doesn't mean to hurt anyone. She likes it when things move, though so sitting in one place and listening for too long can bore her out rather quickly.

Fun facts about fairies and Freesia:

- Fairies do not have cutie marks, ever.

- As they grow older, fairies stop aging shortly after reaching adulthood. This makes them seem young despite the age they can have.

- Ice fairies need to live in colder environments. In order to do so, when they are not in their own place, they are able to change the temperature of the air around them to be colder. So whenever someone would approach Freesia, they could sense a difference in the air which becomes colder.

- Fairies have a british accent.

- Freesia's tail is not supposed to be like this. She has an ice tail due to an accident caused by her own mistakes while trying to use her powers. She accidentally froze her tail while using her magic. Although ice from the ice fairies is stronger than natural ice, her tail can still break... but she can also make a new one and shape it like she wants.

Freesia's appearance: http://s267.photobuc...4d7f6a.png.html

She looks very cute!! >_<

Having a prankster in the RP can really make things funny! She definitely in!! :D

Now, is that everyone??

If so, we can move to the next step... franshpout, would you like to discuss things through PM or are you okay here? :)

Great! So we'll bake up the plot here! :)

Wait, you drew her?!?! WHAT THE FUDGE YOU AMAZING!!!!!

okay... Fanny is calm now... teehee~

What should we discuss first? :I

@IcyNote

- No problem love! ;) (oh and umm... please dont feel awkward about 'love' that's my nickname for everyone.. XD)

Well, maybe the school our fillies are in are state of the art and famous. With excellent teachers, strong guards, and of course, smart students. Somehow, the bad guys broke in and hostages the fillies. after that, they would ask ransom from, i dunno, Celestia? in order to set the students free. And if the Princess wont do anything, they'll hurt the hostages and stuff like that. But thats something really common, to be honest with my sucky imagination. So I was thinking of maybe putting a twist or something...

Whadya think? Dont forget to add yours too m'kay? XD

Does your filly live in Ponyville? In my opinion Ponyville is a town which is easy to take over lol. If the bad guys have thought enough, they could easily take the school in hostage and ask for a ransom then

Other reason why I'm asking this is because Freesia lives near Ponyville so she could easily access the school there,

We'd also need a reason as to why the bad guys are doing this. It makes it more interesting.

Yeah she lives in Ponyville. So, we'll make the school in Ponyville then.

A reason huh, hmmm maybe It'll do something with the mane six?

Maybe, if they hostage the school, the mane six will try to save the fillies. And when they did, they got captured, which made the bad guys a bigger threat.

Or maybe it was all because of revenge. Maybe there was a former student there who was rich and got kicked out for some reason. (maybe he abused his wealthiness) which made Celestia herself ban him from the school. Then he hired some bad guys and did the thing.

I dunno... thats my suggestions...

It's pretty harsh just for being kicked out of school XD

But the other ideas would be more plausible! Perhaps it would be the leader's idea to hold the school hostage to get rid of the Mane Six, knowing that the elements of harmony are a threat to his own plans of whatever it could be. Taking kids in hostage is already a low blow so that villain wouldn't be very well in the head lol.

Hahahaha yeah... I should stop watching South Park.....its making me weird...... NAH! teehee~

Yeah! okay since you agree with the first one, that will be our story, plot, thingee! oh and umm... who would play as the mane six? :/

South Park and ponies don't mix too well, I think XD

I guess we could split up the Mane Six between us for that so one person doesn't have to play them all.

Oh and also; Sugar Rush. Inspired by Tweek much? XD

AWWWWW DUUUDE I WANNA HUNT YOU DOWN AND HUG YOU....XD

and yeah... Its not a carbon copy of him is it? (cause I think Tweek is freaking adorable...)

Oh and yeah! thats a great idea! We'll tell the others when they get back or maybe they could just read this... yeah some'in like dat... :)

I don't know Tweek enough to say if Sugar Rush is a carbon copy or not lol. But hey, I get my inspiration from a lot of characters too XD

Others will probably come and read this! Else we can just make a quick summary of everything.

And hey! I'll take that hug lol

Archived