Lets RP guys! (Idea discussion)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably make a sort of villain who isn't too serious. Like... not comedy style, but pretty confident in himself and pretty smart too. If I make him too smart as well as too serious he could be too much trouble lol... and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to our fillies XD

Is there anyone else who'd be interested in playing a part of the villain's team?

Um i could play my Ex thief Blackwing, who you have hired to help you steal something, other then that i dont have any chars with a history of evil. He is trying to start a new life, so if your going to hire him you will have to try pretty hard though it is possible.

It's okay for me, I'm already pretty busy this week... but have my week-end free lol. In the meantime I'll try to think about that villain some more!

Yeah! RDD! That would be totally fine with me! :D

@stormchaser1991

- Hahahaha really? I didnt notice it actually! XD Thanks! I would DEFINITELY keep that in mind! Its very nice of you to say that! :D

You deserve a muffin! But not just any muffin! A NUTTELA MUFFIN!!!! *insert rock music here* XD

Now! hurry and take it before I eat it all! :)

WHAT?!?! BUT WHYYY?!?! WHYY?!?!

EVERYTHING I KNEW WAS A LIE!!!

(that accidentaly rhymed :P)

*picks up the muffin from the floor*

I wont let it waste!!!

*devours it*

Mmmm...yum.. *stomach aches*

Oh dear... I shoudn't have picked that up... Ughh... I need to hurl..

Might be difficult for Freesia to already know them lol. I'd also be curious to see the reactions of the other kids when they see she's a fairy XD

Hey guys! I just got back from a slumber party! 23 NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS DISCUSSION. WOW. :!: But I read what y'all said, and I like it! Should I just keep being AJ and my OC Scarlet Flash?

Archived