Narupony [Naruto MLP crossover] [sign-ups]

Ok so first off please have some basic knowledge of naruto before you join, even looking up some basic ideas about naruto on the wiki and what not is better then nothing, just helps out haha

Plot: In all honesty I cannot come up with an original idea so I will be putting together parts of shippuden and the original series together. The overall enemy will be the Akatsuki, Also we will be doing the exams like in the show but at the end will be switching up the assault during the finals a bit

Form:

Name:

Element:

Signature jutsu:

Hekkei Genkai: Only 1 please

Village: [we will all be leaf but you can be a member of another village who came here]

Weapons: [anything other then the usual shurikens and kunai]

Pet: [if any]

appearance:

personality:

history: [optional lol]

other:

Can I use atataka as a spirit whisperer?

Name:Atataka

Element:fire (Come on, you know shes etheir going to be uchiha, or a spirit whisperer xD)

Signature jutsu:Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades

Naka Shrine Pass Technique

Uchiha Flame Formation

Uchiha Return

Hekkei Genkai: Sharinggun

Village: leaf

Weapons: [anything other then the usual shurikens and kunai]nope

Pet: [if any]no

appearance:long brown hair, in a braid. Her mane (on forehead....whatever that's called) kind of looks like sunset shimmers, but brow instead. She has a grey coat with gradient legs (white). May upload pic later

personality: Atataka is defiantly NOT the talkitive type. She gets annoyed by those who think their better then they really are. She always says she's chatted enough, despite hardly talking..... to the living atleast

history: [optional lol]I'm lazy xD

other:nope

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Willow

Element: Fire

Signature jutsu:

Fire release: searing migraine

Fire style: flame control

Fire release: crimson earth spider

Fire release: hiding in fire

Hekkei Genkai:

Village: leaf

Weapons: wrist mounted chakra blades

Pet: an emperor scorpion

appearance: Willow,hair is dark purple coming down about half way to his shoulders. His eyes are heterocromic one being blue the other being green. He has no facial hair preferring to be clean shaven so he can use his fire style with more ease. He has no eye brows so to speak as he tends to burn them off while using his jutsus.

personality: hot headed, quick to anger, but cautious and tactical.

history: [optional lol]

other:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived