CMC Escapades #2: Deep under... (Private)(PM for possible invite)

Ashton

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SB looked over at the pegasus "you mean you know how to pick it?" she asked, stepping aside "go ahead, lets see what's inside" she grinned eagerly.

SB blinked "you dont carry lockpicks?" she asked, her expectations of this working dropping by the minute "I do know Knock, but I'm not good at it..." she offered, though she opened her bag and shifted through them a moment before offering scootaloo the hairpin, waiting to see if she really could do it...

"your kidding me" said SB "you can crack safes, pick pockets, and live outside the law under decks and behind garbage jumpsters for at least a yaer... but you cant pick a lock?" she asked incredulously "just stand back and I'll Knock" she sighed as she approached the gate

((sorry but really scootaloo and all that i just can't see it you make it seem like she is a master theif))

((Sorry, my head-canon is that she's a street urchin, not so much "master theif" more like Artful Dodger (though I'm betting neither of you know that reference *sigh*) she's a pick-pocket and a shoplifter, who has to steal to survive because she's a foal and cant get a job yet, living (squatting) under a deck most of the time, including when it rains... truely a pitiful filly...))

((I'm sure... everyone hates my headcanon, but you gotta realize, great heros are born of great hardships...))

SB sighed "your useless" she said with a roll of her eyes as her horn glowed, it took her quite a few tries, but finally they heard a CLICK... and the door fell down... literally only the lock was holding it in place, they could have just pushed on it and it fallen off it's hinges...

"Well, lets go on!" said SB, turning a little red at not noticing how bad the gate was...

SB just laughed awkwardly as they walked "I wonder if we'll find the ruins of a once-great pony civilization!" she exclaimed, trying to distract themf rom her foolishness "maybe this cave is actually ancient equestrian!" she added, despite teh fact they've passed more than one professional etching of the princesses' logo...

(( @ RDD: if you play her long enough you'll improve, SB's my worst CMC, but it's getting to the point it's hard to tell that now))

SB smirked "yeah, tell us your theory, abbey" she said, thinking this would be hilarious at the least, imagining AB giving them some crazy theory about an apple-worshipping cult eons old...

((ok or in this one if you want i am fine with that))

"really the birth place of apples" scootaloo looked at applebloom with a like WTF look

"how can this be the birthplace of apples when there is hardly any sunlight in here at all" said Scootaloo still looking at her with that look

SB rubbed her head "I dont think it's the birthplace of the apples- the clan or the fruit" she said, making sure to specify so there would be no argument "why dont we look ahead a little more" she smiled

indeed as they walked they coon came to a massive chamber with a pedistal on it which floated a translucient sun symbol "wow... I wonder what it is..." she said as she walked towards it.

Archived