CMC Escapades #2: Deep under... (Private)(PM for possible invite)

Ashton

"Dont be silly" said SB "the Slenderpony's just a myth" she walked over to the floating sun image and stared at it "I wonder what would happen if one of us touched it" she grinned, clearly asking for volunteers

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"well since nopony else will i will"said Scootaloo jumping really jumping at the opportunity as she jumped she flutter her wings "yes the slender may or may not be a myth but it makes more since then being the birthplace of apples" said scootaloo walking over to it and sweetir belle, then she reach her hoof out and touch it "nothing seems to be happening" said scootaloo sounding disappointed as she was about to removed her hoof she feel something "on wait i feel some kinda a tingling sensation" said scootaloo after a couple more moments "hey its changeing how it feels like fire and its feels like it burning me"said scootaloo yelling at the end she try to remove her hoof but couldn't "girls i am stuck i can't remove my hoof" yelled scootaloo starting to cry because of the pain

SB ran over and grabbed Scootaloo and the two tumbled to the ground, no damage to scootaloo's hoof and no force holding her in place.

The sun flashed and above it showed an iamge of celestia but she looked much older, tired, town down, wearie, and she was not wearing her normal golden regalia, instead she had on a travelers cloak "It is the 19th day of the 6th month of 4087 by the old count, the nightmare wars have ended" she bowed her head "I am making this final entry in the archive before stepping down, I fear my anger and fear got the best of me today and I turned the full power of the Elements upon my sister. If you are seeing this from long in the future and have only now finished this tale of woe, perhaps one of project 641, then you will find the exit up ahead, it will lead you out to what in my time was called the Everfree forest, I do not know what lies ahead now" she bowed her head "Good luck, and may Starswirl watch over you. End Archive Log"

SB frowned "it was attacking you, huh?" she asked "it's a magical hologram, my guess is we jsut came in the back way and there are more up ahead" she said "...I wonder what that Project 641 is... and that thing about stepping down..." she paused "I wonder what really happened..." she said, staring at the floating sun image...

SB rolled her eyes "yeah... sure..." she said, knowing scootaloo was just trying to cover for her slip now

It wasn't long before they reached three different hallways, each one too dark to see down

"so... which should we take?" asked SB "I bet if we'd come in the proper way they would clearly have been marked" she nodded authorativly

((sorry for being off so long, lots happened and couldn't post regularily))

As they entered they saw more holograms, each of the elements of harmony and another Sun

"Looks like a display on the elements" said SB "I wonder if it tells us about them or about how they played a part in the war" she mused

• 4 weeks later...

((at this point I honestly have forgotten what I had planned for this room... oh well, time to improvise!))

The hologram flashed and flowed as an image of a black unicorn stallion appeared over it "The element of Loyalty, signifying complete and absolute devotion to friends and causes, held from it's discovery untill his attempted suiside by Prince Sombra of the Crystal Empire. Upone his corruption, his loyalty was so strong that instead of risking the lives of those around him, he attempted to end his own. For this, he will always be remembered as the original Element of Loyalty"

"Prince Sombra?" asked the unicorn oddly "And... he tried to... to... to..." she couldn't bring herself to say suicide

Applebloom was dumbstruck, she didnt even know what to say to that. He tried to kill himself? Why? Whats the point of doing somethign stupid like that?

"Well, i guess that he mighta been a unhappy pony..."

after hearding that scootaloo was dumbfounded and after hearding what her friends has to say about him "not necessarily Apple Bloom." said scootaloo after pauseing for a couple moments to think "since he was the original element of loyalty, i'm thinking he wouldn't have rather kill himself then hurt his friends whoever they was" said scootaloo

SB rolled her eyes "dont you two remember? He's the evil unicorn king who enslaved the crystal empire, The princesses had to defeat him just the other year to save the crystal ponies" she said with an annoyed look on ehr face since she knew well and good that her sister and friends were the ones who saved the crystal empire... but th eprincesses had to keep that all hush-hush under threat of mind-wipe... "I guess he knew he was becoming evil and though it was best to... make sure he couldn't hurt them..." she said, "maybe he was right..." she said, thinking again about the monster that had attacked rarity and co. After a moment she reached up and touched the purple gem that she presumed was Generocity.

A hologram appeared of Celestia "The element of Generocity, held by the former princess celestia from discovery untill her resignition of the throne. It resonates only with those who are the most giving and generous among all ponykind"

SB blinked "She _did_ step down... but..." she looked confused "That doesn't make sense!"

"no, no" said sweetiebelle "well I mean maybe on the relationship thing, he does look kinda cute, but I mean celestia is still the princess, she cant have stepped down, but everything we find says she did! Somethings not right here!"

After a moment she sighed and went over and touched the purple gem.

an image appeared of a unicorn with a long white beat in robes with bells on them and a staff on his back "The element of Magic was discovered and held by Starswirl the Bearded and held untill his death. A little-known fact is that starswirl was actually the unicorn who mentored Luna and Celestia, as well as created most of the spells we use today, this is why he was and will always be remembered as the first Element of Magic"

"I'm a little suprised, I wasn't expecting him to be magic" said SB

"Twilight's history books dont go back that far" siad SB with a little relief "and I thought it would be Celestia or Luna" she said, indicating the element of magic.

Indeed as she touched the hologram of the element of laughter a familiar image of a draconequis appeared above it

"The element of laughter, bestowed on those who's ability to keep others happy and raise their spirits knows no bounds, was held by the Draconequis Discord from it's discovery untill a time when celestia chose to revoke it." in the background they could hear a faint sound of discord yelling something, which sounded suspiciously like 'I told you I loved you!'

"sounds like a lovers spat" giggled SB

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived