Equestria's War

((since this is military, your character must be at least 18 years of age, must have a real Primary since there are going to a lot of firefights at medium to long range. Plus the group got experimental battle suits so you won't need that armor. The group is in an operation right now so I'll message you when you can jump in. fix those two things and you're in.))

Name: Leap

Appearance: Light caramel coat with a butterscotch mane/tail and honey eyes. Agile

slim body with toned legs, average height.

Personality: Able to maintain focus in insane situations, funny, patient and

persistent when saving a solider.

Weapons of choice: M16/4 rifle (Primary) Beretta M9(Secondary) Tomahawk(melee

weapon)

Equipment: Light weight armor, M67 grenades(2), m18 smoke grenades(2), Heavy

Medical First Aid Kit /w Victorinox Swisstool.

Other Information: Witnessed his village burn to ashes and vowed his time to support the equestrian army till the humans are stopped.

*This is my first application on here, so tell me if I did something wrong. :-| *

well, not exactly, the armor is MUCH weaker. I made heavy armor which can stand up to rounds up to the 308. sniper round, medium armor can hold up to the 5.56. Light armor can only hold up against pistol rounds.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Name: Gale Storm

Appearance: Completely cyan skin, white-silver medium messy hair, golden eyes.

Rank: Private(Was given a promotion three times, all refused to be promoted one rank up.)

Personality: He grew up in a town which was devastated by an unknown cause just after he got himself drafted into military service at the age of 12. Solemn, disciplined, kind, however, mercilessly lethal and dark if a dear teammate gets killed... awkwardly funny for a military man.

Weapons of choice: .50 Cal BMG Windrunner M96 Magazine-fed (5-round) bayonet-able, Five Seven Handgun with a default laser pointer and switchable pistol silencer, and two wakizashi blades, one is handled on his right hand/hoof and the other is retractable for his left forearm, if equipped.

Equipment: Military-grade clothes with hoodie, shoulder pads for ballistics and a left-armed, deep-ridged arm-guard for blocking blades-- plus shades for very bright days, a light backpack for mission necessities, one timed flash-bang, and a cartridge of magic bullets for his rifle.

Other Information: Works well with a team, but if needed to snipe he'll have to be a good distance away from them. Great scout, can help with suppressing.(If you need anymore info, ask me!)

(Hopefully it's still two left open.... I'd be disappointed if it were actually closed. :/)

Archived